Morrissey interview in The Sunday Times Magazine 26th Nov. 2017

*Full interview now in thread*

41536_sundaytimes_20171126.jpg

Talking about Hollywood scandals - should be fun :)
He's interviewed by the person recently pictured with him:

Regards,
FWD.
(Well predicted Brummie).
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/magazine...s-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein-07bj7f87q

UPDATE Nov. 27:

Posted by an anonymous person:

A slightly different version of the interview

Morrissey (Sunday Times Magazine, Nov. 26, 2017) - Chrissy Iley

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood blikey hell. LOL!! Stop it. Every Uncle Steve fan in LA knows where you live. It's just that no one wants to stalk you anymore Uncle Steve like at your old place in West Hollywood, so don't worry, you don't have to lie.

So who do we believe, Aztec, a meth head car park attendant or Morrissey?

He lived near here until a few years ago, but now he’s just visiting. Where does he live now? A sigh. “I’m in a different place all the time.

great front cover,why would somebody think this was joan sims daughter.

Decent interview, nothing too sigh inducing, though he is sticking to his guns over Spacey, and he defends playing China when didnt he avpid Canada for similar reasons? Strange.
Great points about the modern media, how they want to correct you rather than present you as you are.
Massively disappointing to hear he is not a fan of Curry.
I also detest mushrooms and onions.

The Voice of reason.
Very relaxed and at ease.
And spot on about the narrow-mindedness of the Guardian and their ilk, as also seen on this forum on a daily basis unfortunately...

The Voice of reason.
And spot on about the narrow-mindedness of the Guardian and their ilk, as also seen on this forum on a daily basis unfortunately...

The Voice of reason.
The Guardian and their ilk? That's me I guess.
I suppose I should be more accepting of racists and sex abusers.

What a mass of contradictions. Uses cashew milk but has never tried a curry. Any vegetarian knows that Indian food is the business. I prefer black or green tea without milk myself - the way tea should be drunk.

Really?
My post was a rather gauche attempt at irony but you appear to have called my bluff.
Can you explain how I should be more sympathetic to racists and sex abusers?
And do you have a message for them?

"Morrissey is still mesmerising on stage as he lashes and whips his microphone cable. He gives us the songs that still speak to us even though they’re decades old. This audience — a diverse collection: black, white, brown; young, old and very young; men, women, gay, straight — seems to be with him all the way. No one minds that on Morrissey’s orders the only food sold is vegetarian. I’ve been to that same stadium many times and seen artists of similar years with pretentious trousers and hair plugs. I’ve seen them sing their old songs to a crowd of middle-aged spread. This concert was not like that. Though I could have done without the bit where the 58-year-old threw his jacket into the crowd and flaunted his unworked-out torso. But it was unselfconsciously done."

Loved reading that! If only she focused more on music!

It's a strike for democracy because he agrees with it. Tired rhetoric from the Brexiteers.

f*** the other 16,141,241 people.

It's a strike for democracy because he agrees with it. Tired rhetoric from the Brexiteers.

Do you like animals?

Good command of the stats there Sidnet
Because you label everyone who doesnt’t subscribe to your worldview as racist, can you read?
Well, I have a rudimentary command of my native language. I get by but thank you for your concern.
Now back to the issue. My worldview. You understand what that is do you? That's interesting. Can help me understand what it is because Im not sure. I just think people should be kind to one another.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom