Morrissey interview in The Sunday Times Magazine 26th Nov. 2017

*Full interview now in thread*

41536_sundaytimes_20171126.jpg

Talking about Hollywood scandals - should be fun :)
He's interviewed by the person recently pictured with him:

Regards,
FWD.
(Well predicted Brummie).
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/magazine...s-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein-07bj7f87q

UPDATE Nov. 27:

Posted by an anonymous person:

A slightly different version of the interview

Morrissey (Sunday Times Magazine, Nov. 26, 2017) - Chrissy Iley

Last edited by a moderator:
Years ago I was surprised when he said the Falklands should be Argentinian.I think around 99% of residents wanted to stay British.
Correct. I thought he was taking the piss (by the look on his face) Thatcher era :rolleyes:

Sorry but I just don't share your belief that the Tories give a shit what the population thinks. The likelihood is that the latest vote will be used to throw out any prosecutions over fox hunting, not that one of those will ever arise.
I hope you are proven wrong. The Conservatives are in BIG trouble with the electorate at the moment, so I don't see anything happening.

In 2014. They don't have any MPs in the British government. The government is in the process of banning the Ivory trade here. Oh and I have never voted UKIP or Tory by the way.

No, you just have a massive hard-on for Farage and are trying to make the point that these people are somehow friends of the animals when they are clearly not.

No, you just have a massive hard-on for Farage and are trying to make the point that these people are somehow friends of the animals when they are clearly not.
Farage and UKIP (that I am aware of) still supports fox hunting. I have never said they are friends of the animals. Oh and I am female o_O

Sorry but I just don't share your belief that the Tories give a shit what the population thinks. The likelihood is that the latest vote will be used to throw out any prosecutions over fox hunting, not that one of those will ever arise.
Charles, I like the measured way that you voice your opinion. I am far too rabid in my opposition to the Tories.
I can't even bring myself to acknowledge that they are a political party. To me they are a conspiracy.

Considering what he has said in the past, his comments regarding playing shows in China are astounding to me when he still refuses to play in Canada supposedly due to the seal cull? I mean, how much more hypocritical can you get? I truly believe that there is a different reason for his refusal to play Canada, like perhaps one of the members of the band or even he himself would not be allowed in.

Interesting that NIck Griffin recently produced a report claiming the alt right is dominated by homosexuals.

Can't judge a country by its government. Utter tosh.
Most of the Israeli public supported the mass slaughter in 2014. (Including 500 kids)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom