Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview forthcoming (Aug. 7) and concert report - TTY

2 August 2014

Hot Press - true-to-you.net

Morrissey has been interviewed by Ireland's Hot Press magazine. It is his only interview for World Peace Is None Of Your Business, and it is available on August 7th (Thursday).
Morrissey is finalising plans for concerts in Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey) and Rome (Italy), and he is hoping to include Bucharest (Romania) and Budapest (Hungary). A concert at Dublin's 02 has been finalised.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was chased by a dog about a month ago. It's all starting to come together.

giphy.gif

If Morrissey was looking for a bone-breaker to go after David, he probably should have hired Steve Croce...

funny stuff* :thumb:
anyways, let me know when there is an actual link to the interview :cool:

*=my laughing at something is in no way an endorsement of the views held by the poster, it just means it made me laugh
so I probably thumbed it

He obviously can't do anything, science hasn't reached the point in which we can physically reach through our computer screens. That's why c***s like you have such courage to talk trash.

I command you to reply!

I command you to suck my balls.

Uncleskinny, if you were just a commenter on the forum, statements like that would be obnoxious but acceptable. But you are a SITE MODERATOR, so by definition, your responsibility is to arbitrate disputes and to moderate the discussion. Your comments, more often than not, are incendiary, and rather than calm and refocus the discussion, tend to accelerate the nastiness.
I guess I expect detached professionalism from a moderator​

:ha-no::ha-no::ha-no:

That's...not the list of dates I was expecting. Well! I guess nothing surprises me anymore.

Me neither. I was hoping he'd put together an East Coast residency. There are so many of the new songs I'd love to hear live. I've been thinking about going to Turkey for the last couple of years so I might make plans when that date is announced. Even if he cancelled it wouldn't be the point of my trip so ultimately nothing would be lost.

Uncleskinny, if you were just a commenter on the forum, statements like that would be obnoxious but acceptable. But you are a SITE MODERATOR, so by definition, your responsibility is to arbitrate disputes and to moderate the discussion. Your comments, more often than not, are incendiary, and rather than calm and refocus the discussion, tend to accelerate the nastiness. I guess I expect detached professionalism from a moderator.

Oh really, where's the rule book? Who made the rules? I must have missed all of that. As I said previously, I'll post what the hell I like, just like any other user.

Oh really, where's the rule book? Who made the rules? I must have missed all of that. As I said previously, I'll post what the hell I like, just like any other user.

It's pretty one-dimensional Moz-bashing though.
But keep up the good work, uncle P, I'm sure you make yourself very proud.

It's pretty one-dimensional Moz-bashing though.
But keep up the good work, uncle P, I'm sure you make yourself very proud.

If you say so. And yes, I am proud of the part I play in providing a service to the Moz community. Very proud. David's a good guy and this is a great site.

Uncleskinny, if you were just a commenter on the forum, statements like that would be obnoxious but acceptable. But you are a SITE MODERATOR, so by definition, your responsibility is to arbitrate disputes and to moderate the discussion. Your comments, more often than not, are incendiary, and rather than calm and refocus the discussion, tend to accelerate the nastiness. I guess I expect detached professionalism from a moderator.

First off, he has a lot more obligations than that as a moderator. If you think that is his primary job on this site, then you are ignorant to what it takes to keep a website and forum running. The majority of his work, as well as David and Kewpie, goes on behind-the-scenes and is relatively thankless as anyone who has ever run a forum can tell you. To be honest, "moderating discussion" is a secondary priority on a forum that believes in free speech. If your sensibilities are so delicate you can't stomach negative views, then you probably shouldn't get on the internet.

If you say so. And yes, I am proud of the part I play in providing a service to the Moz community. Very proud. David's a good guy and this is a great site.

The Moz-hating part of the community I'm sure you mean?
It's certainly of no service to Moz or any of his supportive fans.

The Moz-hating part of the community I'm sure you mean?
It's certainly of no service to Moz or any of his supportive fans.

If it provides no service to you, why are you here?

If it provides no service to you, why are you here?

Well, I'm still here because a large part of this community is still supportive (i'd say some 90 percent actually),
but that certainly excludes you and Uncle P. So the question really is why you are still here.

Well, I'm still here because a large part of this community is still supportive (i'd say some 90 percent actually),
but that certainly excludes you and Uncle P. So the question really is why you are still here.

Because I like it. It's fun. It makes my dick hard.

The ironic thing is that David probably wants to attend those concerts. He said he can't stop wanting to attend Morrissey concerts despite being banned. Wouldn't an m-solo reformation that depublished all derogatory comments against the one he admires help pave the way back through the concert doors? Couldn't hurt.

I for one am glad to see Moz doing what he enjoys. Viva Moz. :)
It would help his lawsuit if Morrissey apologizes to David T and lifts the lifetime ban. If he did the world of Morrissey would be all warm and fuzzy once again.

which community? the 5 sad haters trolling here every day? indeed very soLow

Back
Top Bottom