Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview out now

An anonymous person writes:

Issue is out just picked it up in Dublin - very good insightful interview; usual topics covered also says Jesse Tobias is one of the modern world's greatest guitarists...no confirmation on O2 date yet. Recent health issue was "acute fever" and needed a heroin based medication to stabilise him!

11956982_Web-Res-Morrissey-Cover-3814.jpg

INSIDE THE NEW HOT PRESS: MORRISSEY - Hot Press. Link posted by Uncleskinny
A world exclusive with the one and only Morrissey, plus Ryan Adams, Rankin, Eli Roth, John Slattery and more...

Excerpt:

Our ridiculously star-studded run of summer issues continues this fortnight. Gracing our cover this issue – and looking extremely cool we must say – is the icon that is Morrissey.
Always a bit wary of the press, the Mancunian star talks exclusively to Hot Press as his new album World Peace Is None Of Your Business kicks Mozzamania into gear.

On the agenda? Global politics, his new album, the Royal Family, Tony Blair, Brendan Behan, Bashar al-Assad and much more, while he opens up about his recent health issues for the first time.

UPDATE 3:26PM PT:

Scans (page 1, 2, 3, 4) posted by @_nowhere_fast_ / Twitter. Link posted by MozRecording, Chickpea.

Related media:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, let's not forget that beautiful freedom you have to shoot each other and any other species in the face for fun, not to mention your God given right to eat so much fried food you explode before lunch time, to shout everything at the top of your voices and to invade and destroy the rest of the world whenever you feel your precious commercial interests, sorry I mean constitutional freedoms, are threatened.

Americunts. Gotta love 'em.

Remind me again about the great British food culture? And the lack of fat British people walking around in tracksuits and trainers?

And let's not forget that Britain has always respected foreign lands and culture! Britain never colonized and destroyed nations and killed countless numbers of people.

And lastly, let's talk about how well the Brits treat immigrants?

Oh, you ignorant, little, pathetic man!

Granted, British food is hideous, but surely the only country with worse cuisine is the US?

Ha ha! Your statement is an absolute joke! Surely you've never been to New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Honolulu, etc. You can say a lot about the US, but stating the the food in the US is hideous is beyond laughable! Take a look here: http://eater.com/archives/2014/04/28/worlds-50-best-restaurants-2014-list-from-san-pellegrino.php

I think you may notice a pattern, foolish one!

Your jealously or ignorance (or both!) is painfully obvious!

Ha ha! Your statement is an absolute joke! Surely you've never been to New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Honolulu, etc. You can say a lot about the US, but stating the the food in the US is hideous is beyond laughable! Take a look here: http://eater.com/archives/2014/04/28/worlds-50-best-restaurants-2014-list-from-san-pellegrino.php

I think you may notice a pattern, foolish one!

Your jealously or ignorance (or both!) is painfully obvious!

Er, hate to break it to you my love, but all of those restaurants serve European cuisine. The clue's in most of the names.
They have lots of those in London, too.
We also have a few US restaurants serving top American cuisine. McDonalds, Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken, etc...

there isnt any real american food. were a pretty young country and are still pretty much serving the same recipes we brought with us and what new/limited resources allowed us to do. then we had immigration on a large scale from decade to decade adding to things. i always thought of american food to just be international cuisine.

Er, hate to break it to you my love, but all of those restaurants serve European cuisine. The clue's in most of the names.
We also have a few US restaurants serving top American cuisine. McDonalds, Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken, etc...

Once again your ignorance shines brightly! History lesson - the USA was founded by immigrants mostly from Europe and Asia; therefore, "American" food is fusion cuisine from many places in the world.

Understand? Educate yourself before tapping on your keyboard.

Are all Brits as thick and ignorant or just the lame shits on this website.

I've never experienced such simple, common, uneducated people as the numerous flakes that post here.

Good grief!

I don't mean to interrupt this US vs the world pissing contest but, I just want to briefly say how much I enjoyed the interview and how after all these years, Morrissey still has the ability to make me laugh out loud. This time, I was thankful I was not on a commuter train at the time.

Feel better, Morrissey. Now, let the battle royal resume.

Once again your ignorance shines brightly! History lesson - the USA was founded by immigrants mostly from Europe and Asia; therefore, "American" food is fusion cuisine from many places in the world.

Understand? Educate yourself before tapping on your keyboard.

Are all Brits as thick and ignorant or just the lame shits on this website.

I've never experienced such simple, common, uneducated people as the numerous flakes that post here.

Good grief!

It's not "fusion" cuisine when the "American" restaurants are serving the original European dishes and not much else, my love.
Do try to keep up. :(

As you can see from the list, the US does not have hideous food. Simple child!

there isnt any real american food.

Grits?
There's also that wonderful example of US "fusion" cuisine: the 'hot dog'; which is a german sausage "fused" with that great example of American culinary pizazz: the long bland white bun.

Your culinary ignorance is appalling. Embarrassing, even.

there isnt any real american food. were a pretty young country and are still pretty much serving the same recipes we brought with us and what new/limited resources allowed us to do. then we had immigration on a large scale from decade to decade adding to things. i always thought of american food to just be international cuisine.

WRONG! Cajun, Creole, Hawaiian, Native American, plus countless dishes such as blackened red snapper, gumbo, tuna casserole, fried chicken, BBQ... the list is endless.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom