morrissey frink thread!

He was just concentrating on the question, but he did sort of...okay, maybe. This is really turning ME on just thinking about it.

He was just concentrating on the question, but he did sort of...okay, maybe. This is really turning ME on just thinking about it.

What doesn't turn you on?

I like this little snippit, no evidence of checking out racks he's just cute...
sandie3.gif

Maybe this is why they wouldn't allow flowers into the show I went too?
asslie14.gif

What doesn't turn you on?

Phonies. Fake orgasms. Degrading situations. Movie montages set to love ballads. People being tortured. Pretty much every single page of a Spiegel catalog.

Phonies. Fake orgasms. Degrading situations. Movie montages set to love ballads. People being tortured. Pretty much every single page of a Spiegel catalog.

Ok, Ok back to what does turn you on.....
A little of this?
south4.gif

south2.gif

south3.gif

Or how about this....
south0.gif

teachers4.gif

teachers5.gif

I think Morrissey could be wearing Spiegels latest ensemble while torturing a person in a degrading fashion and I'd still be turned on. But not as turned on as I am watching him CHEW GUM! While walking no less! The man has so many hidden talents that emerge every day. I need to hold him.

These'll do for me
hulkiss2a.gif

hulhair0.gif

hulevery2.gif

huldad1.gif

hulevery3.gif

hulhair1.gif

And a little gif for Lottie and I, CROTCH FLOWER ALERT!
hulfirst0.gif

Ok, now I've started I can't stop!
hulhair3.gif

hulhair2.gif

hulbores1.gif

What song is he singing here? He seems to be having a moment I bet not a lot of people understand.

I have no idea, but I know what you are talking about.

craigfirst2.gif

craigfirst3.gif

totpalma0.gif

ross19.gif

He's a hand talker
ck2.gif

ck1.gif

exp4.gif

exp0.gif

ross23.gif

Reminds me I have to make a call.

I miss Craig Kilborn. This is the first time I saw Morrissey and I was wondering before he came on, why my boyfriend (now hubby) and his buddys loved this guy so much, then I watched and now they think I'm the crazy one!
ck0.gif

I'd be interested to see this evidence.

First of all, I'd like to state that Morrissey is a sexy Man-Cat type thing and who should be taken roughly (in a barn).

Ok, now to the evidence:

I didn't realise Moz was so utterly obsessed with boobs until I read his book 'Exit Smiling'. Let me show you what I mean:

The title of the first chapter is "How Thick was my Padding"

On Mamie Van Doren:

"By the following year, poor Mamie’s hilly terrain would be used in less-flattering roles. Shoved mercilessly into “High School Confidential” (1958) she was lumbered with the part of the irredeemably immoral Aunt Gwen. Divorced and desperate, Aunt Gwen can no longer stand her involuntary celibacy. Starved for love, she decides to nail the nearest available male to her bed. The victim is her oversized adolescent nephew (Russ Tamblyn), who has no interest in such cavourtings. Were the sexes reversed, the situation would not seem so perverse. Hollywood has always mocked the ‘older woman/younger man’ theme, and therefore Aunt Gwen – beautiful as she is – plunders into lifelong celibacy. The following year, Van Doren tried her luck in two equally spectacular disasters, both, again, with the accent clearly on the overstuffed sweater."

On Jayne Mansfield:

"Strangely, Mansfield’s superstructure was seen by some to be – above all – a disfigurement. As she shuffles along the sidewalk in “The Girl Can’t Help It” (1957), we half expect her to tipple over, such is the weight carried upfront. The script of this film seems almost entirely based around Mansfield’s shape, and she, undisturbed by the fact that the whole of America was laughing (very loudly) at her body, appeared to be a victim of her mammoth chest. She would coo in the usual starlet manner, but the results were self-mockery."

"Had she celebrated her sexuality, she would become quasi-whore, over-confident, probably obscene. Because she is forever unaware of her powers, she is tons of fun. Had she not seemed so innocently sexual, there would be less to laugh at. In “Too Hot Too Handle” (1960), so much of her chest is shown that artists had to re-touch every scene, spraying cleavage on the bare spots."

On Sheree North:

"Possibly marred by the Monroe affection, North might have benefitted more by a flat chest, a tweed skirt and sensible shoes."

On Diana Dors:

"In her late 20’s, DIANA DORS (nee Diana Fluck) sped to Hollywood having gained considerable global attention as Britain’s prima (and sole) sex goddess. Blond and Buxom, it naturally followed that Dors was hot-to-trot to pay her debts to Monroe."

Aside from the book,

* Some Girls are Bigger Than Others, hello!!!
* During concerts, he is constantly fondling imaginary breasts!
* Once said that Kirsty McColl had a "Cracking bust"
* Also talked about wanting to nestle in Pat Pheonixs' busom and to
remain there!!

Back
Top Bottom