morrissey frink thread!

m7039gy.jpg

A rather revealing photo !

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
Have any of You the Book

MORRISSEY SHOT by Linder Sterling :

page 20 from Caird Hall Dundee 15/05/91 - That photo could well be called Wilde about Morrissey if someone asked Me

or even called - From the one You left behind (no that was ironic if You see where the Bouncer is)

page 22 the same girl Wilde about Morrissey (btw she does look like a nice chica)
That is quite a cute photo. I wish i had a photo scanner!

no one in particular said:
mmmm... The "come hither" look
And how convenient - there's the bed :)

mozlay.jpg

anyone happen to know the year on this pic?

zom

this belongs here:

morr13.JPG

he laughs adorable!

That last one was adorable :) - Thanks a lot for that one

:eek: This thread must stop!...I really can't bear looking at these pictures anymore!.....He is sooooooooooo....grrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh:D :eek:

rank-dsgn This thread must stop!...I really can't bear looking at these pictures anymore!.....He is sooooooooooo....grrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh[/QUOTE said:

New to the forum! But wow! love the pics and wish I had a working scanner! But some of these pics! geez.....getting flushed! Thanks!

Here's a few by Linder Sterling. Her beautiful book, Morrissey Shot, is worth every penny + usually available cheap.

These are the two that Madi@ mentioned,

Caird Hall, Dundee, 1991
mozcairdhallfans_800x454.jpg

+again
mozcairdhallfanlucky.jpg

I adore this picture from Madison Square Garden, 1991 - I don't know if I correctly understand the term 'frink' but I've thought the position of Morrissey's body was beautiful in a sexual way here
mozmadsqfans_800x534.jpg

And one of my favorite pictures by Linder is also from Caird Hall '91
mozbeauty_800x544.jpg

love
math+

ps- vivaissy, I'm sorry, I can't seem to find the pictures of Morrissey kissing his reflection or his poster, but I will keep looking !

Back
Top Bottom