Morrissey Central: The Secret Of Music - 9th April, 2018

With great relief, some pride and joy, I express my sincere thanks to you for our recent UK/Mexico tour - which, impossibly, perhaps, seemed like our best yet. I felt mesmerized by the audience at Alexandra Palace, and overwhelmed by the audiences at Birmingham and Glasgow. That compressed image, to the very last glimpse, is in the mind forever. It’s a joy that even happiness might become confused by. So, thank you - in the most plain language, for your support and loyalty, both of which could never be questioned.

I am sorry that our art-hounds at The Independent and The Guardian were so hateful about the tour, but as we now know, hatred is their income. They do not care and they have no taste. Rather than suffer the ordeal of insanity, I would suggest that you never again buy or log onto these ‘hoax news’ outlets: they will die quickly without you.

Enormous thanks to Radio 2 for adding Jacky’s only happy when she’s up on the stage to their playlist this week! This is as our My love, I’d do anything for you single spends its second week at number 1 in the UK vinyl chart. We are immensely proud.

It’s difficult to pull the best from the greatest, but our recent dates were most stylishly celebratory at:

1.LONDON Palladium (10 March)

2.MEXICO CITY (17 March)

3.LONDON Alexandra Palace (9 March)

4.GLASGOW SSE Hydro Arena (17 Feb)

5.NEWCASTLE Metro Arena (23 Feb)

6.LEEDS First Direct Arena (24 Feb)

7.BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena (27 Feb)

8.LONDON Brixton Academy (1 March)

9.ABERDEEN GE Arena (16 Feb)

10.LONDON Royal Albert Hall (7 March)

11.BRIGHTON Center (3 March)

12.DUBLIN 3arena (20 Feb)

Thanks to all venues for being 100% vegan: it’s great to eat and to save lives at the same time. Meanwhile, The Great Conor McGregor’s new TV commercial for Burger King looks like something out of the last century - marooned in the past.

We plan a release for our Back on the chain gang single for August - if the wind remains at our backs and in our sails. If you find yourself at a loose end until then, please read Douglas Murray’s The strange death of Europe.

I believe the unquestionably qualified writer J Rogan is researching yet another book of Morrissey Gossip. He simply hasn’t made enough money from the Smiths/Morrissey; he hasn’t yet extracted enough blood; he hasn’t yet caused enough propulsive sorrow; he hasn’t yet wafted a dead body downriver; he hasn’t yet been congratulated for his inexhaustibly mundane enterprise of gossip; he cannot write and move on, and should you bear a barbaric grudge he shall shortly ring your doorbell in the name of thumbscrew research.

For me, now, life is enough, and your support elevates me all over again. I can only continue expressing my thanks to you for all that you do, and I brim with pride to think that we’re all still here.

Incontestably yours

MORRISSEY

9 April 2018.

Image-1.png

http://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-secret-of-music

Link first shared here:

20180409_135715.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Not all religions are the same. Christianity and Judaism do a lot of good help the poor.
Islam is the worse of all.:rock: No redeeming qualities.

Yeah, son... They’re all EXACTLY the same. ...and the f***ing rubes who follow, defend, or cite ANY of them in discourse with rational people are all the same as well. Daft, wilfulky ignorant, weak and lazy.

You’re out of your depth here, grain-fed. Just another lost, lippy twat, devoid of ANY sense of historical knowledge or context. By all means - keep yapping though. You’re a pro at that!

So the moneymen who run the media and the banks and control and influence everything don't exist? So social engineering by these people doesn't exist either? Israel wants to throw out thousands of African migrants so they can preserve the country's culture and gene pool - the UN has said, fine, no problem, we'll send them to Canada and Europe. Fact. No other country is allowed to do this - we would be called... that tired old word beginning with r.
And still you believe there is no conspiracy here. The elite know about birth rates. In modern societies all over the world people breed less - bring in the third world and they'll happily drag up vast numbers of children even if there's no food in the cupboard. Naive, weak, low IQ, poor people with no voice are easier to exploit. They know this.

Exactly!! EVERYONE, whether they be on the left or the right side of the aisle I think understand that politicians are mere puppets to their paymasters, the likes of Soros as a prime example of the insidious way that the very very wealthy and powerful insert themselves into 'democracy.' Don't believe me? Call me a conspiracy theorist? Well as per a Wikileaks release, less than 24 hours after Supreme Court Judge Scalia had died John Podesta was reaching out to George Soros' right hand man Chris Stone to discuss possible replacements. Seriously why would Hilary Clinton's camp need to talk to George f***ing Soros about who should be Scalia's replacement for the Supreme court? I think it ably highlights just how much power and influence these uber wealthy have in the machinations in Washington, London, Brussels etc.

As to my point, it never fails to amuse and confuse me as to why so many on the Left embrace and forward the ideology of a far right globalist agenda. Of course it's the likes of Soros that really pull the strings. Why do the super wealthy want increased economic migrants/refugees into Europe? Obviously the multinationals want the cheap labour to increase their profits plus the added benefit of increased tensions between native Europeans (I use the term 'native' to represent those born in the country) and those new arrivals mean it's even easier for the governments to introduce creeping Orwellian big brother levels of surveillance to 'keep the streets safe.' America was able to do something similar after 9/11 with it's Patriot Act, something not opposed by the majority of Americans who were still in a stupified state after the Twin Towers went down. As I say this is right out of the Far Right totalitarian playbook yet supported by leftists! Staggering.

Exactly!! EVERYONE, whether they be on the left or the right side of the aisle I think understand that politicians are mere puppets to their paymasters, the likes of Soros as a prime example of the insidious way that the very very wealthy and powerful insert themselves into 'democracy.' Don't believe me? Call me a conspiracy theorist? Well as per a Wikileaks release, less than 24 hours after Supreme Court Judge Scalia had died John Podesta was reaching out to George Soros' right hand man Chris Stone to discuss possible replacements. Seriously why would Hilary Clinton's camp need to talk to George f***ing Soros about who should be Scalia's replacement for the Supreme court? I think it ably highlights just how much power and influence these uber wealthy have in the machinations in Washington, London, Brussels etc.

As to my point, it never fails to amuse and confuse me as to why so many on the Left embrace and forward the ideology of a far right globalist agenda. Of course it's the likes of Soros that really pull the strings. Why do the super wealthy want increased economic migrants/refugees into Europe? Obviously the multinationals want the cheap labour to increase their profits plus the added benefit of increased tensions between native Europeans (I use the term 'native' to represent those born in the country) and those new arrivals mean it's even easier for the governments to introduce creeping Orwellian big brother levels of surveillance to 'keep the streets safe.' America was able to do something similar after 9/11 with it's Patriot Act, something not opposed by the majority of Americans who were still in a stupified state after the Twin Towers went down. As I say this is right out of the Far Right totalitarian playbook yet supported by leftists! Staggering.
Don't forget moving people from dead markets to a working market means more profit and that few if any countries can avoid paying out loads of cash to immigrants instead of saving it for a rainy day. It is all about cash flow.

Sweden will become the first cashfree society and the really poor here now are old white swedes who worked their entire life who are sleeping rough and sit on a bus in Stockholm to get warm. Spreading chaos is the end goal of these satanists and they really are satanists in a way that no film or tv series would even come close to describing.

I am surprised that salaries are not lower but I do see a lot of people who are not from Sweden working with various building projects around here. They barely have enough strength to buy food for the night at Lidl. Most are from Poland of course and the baltic states.

The various swedish workers unions are trying hard to keep their spoilt rotten swedish workers as fat and ignorant as they have always been but their days are numbered and I see the fear in the eyes of Pillas dad who is very high up in the union and social democrat hierarchy and it is obvious that he plans to leave the country when things get rough to avoid it all in Thailand.

Even his daughter consider him a traitor.

Those on the far left are the unwitting foot soldiers of the elite. Soros's little helpers.

Yep, pretty much. Anyone who believes that Europe's sudden embrace of mass economic migration is for reasons of 'diversity' or comes from some sort of colonial post World War Two guilt has got rocks in their heads.

Yep, pretty much. Anyone who believes that Europe's sudden embrace of mass economic migration is for reasons of 'diversity' or comes from some sort of colonial post World War Two guilt has got rocks in their heads.
White people are not included in that diversity and here in Sweden they slowly but surely manage to kill off tradition after tradition with the excuse it might irritate muslims. When they irritate us we must always say sorry and thank you bowing for our new masters.

The muslims and nazis will finish what Hitler never did.

It’s a shame seeing a rich history just tossed aside in the name of appeasing Muslims.

So the moneymen who run the media and the banks and control and influence everything don't exist? So social engineering by these people doesn't exist either? Israel wants to throw out thousands of African migrants so they can preserve the country's culture and gene pool - the UN has said, fine, no problem, we'll send them to Canada and Europe. Fact. No other country is allowed to do this - we would be called... that tired old word beginning with r.
And still you believe there is no conspiracy here. The elite know about birth rates. In modern societies all over the world people breed less - bring in the third world and they'll happily drag up vast numbers of children even if there's no food in the cupboard. Naive, weak, low IQ, poor people with no voice are easier to exploit. They know this.

Jesus, listen to this torrent of racist bullshit. Hitler would be proud.

You make agreements with other nations that are your allies to resettle refugees. All nations involved in these pacts agreed to do this because it's the humane thing to do, and because you can't have one or just a few nations left holding political refugees and tell them, sorry, we don't want to cooperate in this instance, good luck.

No ones losing their culture. Again, that's just more justification for racism, and Morrissey seems to have a bucket load of racist fans. Europe has always been a deeply racist region constantly at war with its neighbors.

Finally, unless you stop all immigration, which isn't going to happen, ever, you're not solving your problem in any meaningful way.

Brexit, in whatever from it takes, is not going to slow Muslim immigration; so unless you're calling for an end to immigration, then you better figure out how to live with the people you hate.

Being an mindless bigot isn't going to improve anything. You lost what you wanted when your forefathers couldn't mind their own business. You can cope with some refugees, and some foreign accents as a consequence.

Morrissey is enabling this racist nonsense on here, and any level headed fan should be pretty upset about that.

If this is who Morrissey has become, and the set he runs with, expect to be reminded of it quite often.

This dark cloud not going away.

White people are not included in that diversity and here in Sweden they slowly but surely manage to kill off tradition after tradition with the excuse it might irritate muslims. When they irritate us we must always say sorry and thank you bowing for our new masters.

If it means erasing people like you, then there's room to negotiate.

You're losing your imaginary world, and there's nothing you can do about it. You will be haunted by this transformation until the day you die. What a way to live.

No one cares about the Swedes because the Swedes don't care about anyone else. Good riddance.

Traditions come, and traditions go. Everything changes.

There are a lot of muslim people in the United States for the most part, do not rape random woman in US, knock people off their bikes, think they can own a street. why do they behave like that in Europe?
the Muslim arent any better here but there is a 100% chance they will be in jail or killed if they acted like that. Europeans tolerate it because they are afraid of being called racist.

Act like what, a terrorist? Ha! You think that a Muslim extremist is concerned about being jailed, or murdered? Have you not been paying attention. It's an honor for them.

There's much more open bigotry towards Muslims in Britain due to the size of the country, and the relatively anemic economic opportunities. So, these immigrants already feel threatened, isolated, and left to their own support systems. You talk about integration, but all we hear is about how they don't belong. Who would want to integrate with people who hate them?

Muslims in America have opportunities, and are spread out over wider swaths the country.

Great Britain isn't experiencing some rampant Muslim terrorist problem. The vast majority are living their lives, and hey have integrated. Integration doesn't always happen in the first or even second generation. It's the offspring that are raised in the culture that begin the integration process.

Even Immigrants coming to America don't integrate in the first generation. Muslims are just as dedicated to their culture in America as they are in Britain.

All of this xenophobic ranting is solely due to paranoia about things that people don't understand.

A few white nationalists arguing against it on some stunted pop singer's website isn't going to change it.

No one cares about the Swedes because the Swedes don't care about anyone else. Good riddance.

Traditions come, and traditions go. Everything changes.
And I never cared much about my fellow swedes or our stupid traditions. It's not about that for me cause I never really celebrated our traditions or felt particularly swedish.

I felt more free when in England.

But at the same time I find it hard to understand how some feel that we will in any way move on by destroying traditions and the memory of those who built this country. The past deserves a lot of respect.

What you say is easy to say but you are not isolated from the world and the people you believe support you will most likely be the end of you.

If it means erasing people like you, then there's room to negotiate.

You're losing your imaginary world, and there's nothing you can do about it. You will be haunted by this transformation until the day you die. What a way to live.
Far from it as I live outside of society and is now more free than ever before in life. I welcome the end and will welcome death as I deep down believe everyone on earth deserves to die now because we cannot fix this ever.

I know people who lived in imaginary worlds and I've even tried to help one leave that and live in the real world but at the same time you cannot exactly blame those who prefer their own rich inner life of a world instead of the real one which seems to not be very real after all.

The things you are sure of are most likely not true at all but instead of a imaginary world you chose to live a lie and that is truly an awful way to live and a life of a coward which is what you are and cowards never survived any war and neither will you.

It’s a shame seeing a rich history just tossed aside in the name of appeasing Muslims.
But then again imagine when they have the world under control and try to organise it. No one in their right mind will wanna be a part of such a world and they will suffer and it will all end in disaster and that I believe is the prophecy.

You make agreements with other nations that are your allies to resettle refugees. All nations involved in these pacts agreed to do this because it's the humane thing to do, and because you can't have one or just a few nations left holding political refugees and tell them, sorry, we don't want to cooperate in this instance, good luck.

No ones losing their culture. Again, that's just more justification for racism, and Morrissey seems to have a bucket load of racist fans. Europe has always been a deeply racist region constantly at war with its neighbors.

Finally, unless you stop all immigration, which isn't going to happen, ever, you're not solving your problem in any meaningful way.

Brexit, in whatever from it takes, is not going to slow Muslim immigration; so unless you're calling for an end to immigration, then you better figure out how to live with the people you hate.

Being an mindless bigot isn't going to improve anything. You lost what you wanted when your forefathers couldn't mind their own business. You can cope with some refugees, and some foreign accents as a consequence.

Morrissey is enabling this racist nonsense on here, and any level headed fan should be pretty upset about that.

If this is who Morrissey has become, and the set he runs with, expect to be reminded of it quite often.

Blame the ones who started it. Do you really think we will just lie down and die and let them take over. I will gladly fight with all I have and I know I will soon. I am prepared and will gladly die like any other marthyr out there cause life is meaningless anyway so bring it on.

"grammar" errors.
o_O
The same of satisfation
you get from hurling
racial epithets at the poor
person who bumped your
car? You are a bundle
of neuroses. :crazy:

No one bumped my car but I know some priest in the back of the altar bumped yours, and he left a mighty big dent in it. Luckily the priest had Catholic Church insurance and was able to pay for the damages of your rear end with a pay out.

(((Globalist))) alert.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom