"And Goodbye To 2018" - Morrissey Central (December 27th)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Dec 27, 2018.

By Famous when dead on Dec 27, 2018 at 5:38 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Johnnie Ray
      Johnnie Ray
      Hands down, David Bowie. Very touching.
    2. Johnnie Ray
      Johnnie Ray
      Spin it however you like but the Bowie thing was classless and petty. What a small, bitter, old man he can be.
      • Like Like x 5
      • Troll Troll x 3
    3. Johnnie Ray
      Johnnie Ray
      Do you spew spoo?
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      In a Coffin ⚰️
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Oh my god. it's Robby!
      Oh my god. it's Robby!
      why so few pics? perhaps Herr Moz has a poor upload stream? :rolleyes:
      still, at least I recognized most of em :thumb:
    6. countthree
      countthree
      Adiós 2018!! :handwaving:
      • Like Like x 1
    7. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      I reckon I am really pleased to see Keirstan in the Rancho Cucamonga office recognition of Burt Reynolds. Reckon The California Son aka "Morrissey" has nothing to do with "Messages from Morrissey" and lil' Sammy has been in Tennessee since the Moz Angeles gigs whipped taking pics of his new "model" girlfriend. Reckon the most important thing Uncle Steve is thinking about right now is having a bigger bonfire on Malibu beach than John Lydon and Dave Evans on New Years Eve mate inn n nn n nnn nn nnn n din't in nnn n it.
      • Like Like x 2
    8. rifke
      rifke
      I agree. even if you don't personally get along with david bowie, there are still many other levels on which you can admire and be in awe of the man. acknowledging the debt the world owes him after his death seems only natural, to stifle that because of some past disagreement or personal hurt seems odd.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      pepper it was repeated last night,his shows were legendary and could last for five hours.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Struggle to understand why no mention of MARK E SMITH. M followed him around like a fawning lamb in the early days. He must have meant a great deal. The embodiment of Manc music. To now even twitch a response is odd.
      Pilgrimupnorth
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Moz just come to his senses.
    12. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      nobody knows Ms relationship or the gap in any sort of contact with these people,how can you greave for someone you may not have seen for twenty five years.i was out the other night,found out a guy I knew thirty years ago had died,my reaction was that's a bit of a shock but that was it.
    13. Eric Hartman
      Eric Hartman
      Where is StyxenHexenGarbage666?

I miss his chesthair.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    14. E Scott
      E Scott
      I miss him slurping his tea from those tasteful mugs. His whole arm raised at that weird ungainly angle as though that mug is the heaviest thing he's ever lifted.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    15. Diamod Frogs
      Diamod Frogs
      Thank heavens Morrissey included Pete Shelly so we don't have to listen to people whine about it like they do about David Bowie. :rolleyes:
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Unbelievable.
      What a stupid prick.
      I'm sorry but this is all well and good when it suits.
      This pricks P R is a 4kin joke just like his career and his band of muppets.
      Joe Moss Steve ? Remember him ?

Fingers crossed for the 2019 list :handpointup:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
      • Troll Troll x 6
    17. MALETEARS
      MALETEARS
      [​IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 2
    18. CrystalGeezer
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yip, next year. We’re hoping that you’re on it.

⚰️
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He fell out with Bowie over Bowie's idea to have him fade off stage while he came on in a kind of partial duet. After all, he was the support band.

Hardly something to use the nuclear option over. He then sought Bowie out for inclusion on Ringleader Of The Tormentors, but Bowie never responded. Morrissey dismissed his abandonment of the Bowie tour as some kind of coy game he was playing; as if everyone Morrissey encounters gets off on that.

He was trying to play his usual catty hard to get game, imagining that it would project some kind of playful, artistic defiance, but it backfired. It turns out, most adults don't like mind games. They've grown up.

The reality is, he wanted to say no to Bowie's idea, but he didn't have the guts to do so, so, once again he disappeared like the flaky schizoid that he is.

You judge a peron's character by how they treat other people, and Morrissey has a lengthy track record of not treating people very well; unless they cow to his ideals.
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1