Morrissey at tonight's The Cult, Stone Temple Pilots, Bush show at @NeueHouse in Hollywood

Lay off the glue-huffing, son. It’s compromised your brain and auditory reflexes.

Southern Death Cult were an excellent band. The Cult? “Love”, “Electric” and “Sonic Temple” are all EXCELLENT albums. ...a FAR better live band than any line-up Moo-rrissey has had since 1991. ...the days when he collaborated with musicians and producers, rather showing up for 5 minutes - in the studio - and then reretreating to his suite, to fruitlessly attempt to suck his own cock.
Their songs sounded like a victim of the mob was going through the mincer. Very serial killer music for those into that scene.

Don't touch my glue, it keeps me warm and slightly dizzy.

The Cult were a comedy act taking inspiration from The Mission and The Sisters of Mercy. I felt The Cult needed to tone down the treble a bit or rather a lot.

Morrissey is being greeted by ex Mtv host Mark Pinfeld. Mark is a big Morrissey fan.

Bull ox! Reckon that is not Hollywood! Reckon the man himself said he does not live in LA anymore! That is backstage at Neds Atomic Dustbin in Mank Polytechnic O2 Arena c*** wacker tit. I reckon he was just spotted at Mank kickball stadium with Dennis the Menace by me m8 Nigel.

Reckon Uncle Steve "wouldn't be allowed back into the country" he actually lives in. You foreigners on this website are delusional anti-Americans and anti-American means anti-Steve. The all American descendant of Irish Catholic immigrants living the American dream in LA.

Reckon....you're a tedious, try-hard c***.

Go home foreigners! Get off this board. That's what Americans do, they try hard. YOU are not like Steve. Uncle Steve doesn't drink tea down by a river and then go to the kickball stadium and play kick the can in the street. He lives in LA and eats refried bean and potato burritos with a large coffee. He's not brittish. He is an Irish Catholic who's dream it was is to live in LA lay out in the sun and get a tan so he TRIED HARD and is living the American dream. Wake up. He's just like your other "brittish punk hero" and Steve's neighbor John Lydon and Steve Jones (doesn't live in Malibu) Go home!

My favorite was "blikey! how will he be allowed back into the USA ?" Uncle Steve can't be denied entry into his own country dumbasses after getting your foreigner money.

That's just how I feel constantly being flown to the states, especially L.A., to play shows.
I love the big hotels, the food, and of course, the ridiculous amounts of money you lot pay me for an hour set. You yanks can't get enough of British music.

Go home foreigners! Get off this board. That's what Americans do, they try hard. YOU are not like Steve. Uncle Steve doesn't drink tea down by a river and then go to the kickball stadium and play kick the can in the street. He lives in LA and eats refried bean and potato burritos with a large coffee. He's not brittish. He is an Irish Catholic who's dream it was is to live in LA lay out in the sun and get a tan so he TRIED HARD and is living the American dream. Wake up. He's just like your other "brittish punk hero" and Steve's neighbor John Lydon and Steve Jones (doesn't live in Malibu) Go home!
Those of us who weren’t dumped by the side of the road by their drug riddled mother, have a birth certificate.

Morrisseys birth certificate says he was born in Davyhulme, Urmston, which is in Britain.

I appreciate life has been tough for you and it’s unfortunate you were picked up by a couple who lived in a trailer park (the positive is that it’s on the outskirts of Malibu) but you really should try and get some further education which would really help with your ability to read and write.

That moment when a fan manages to reduce him to a redneck!

Reckon....you're a tedious, try-hard c***.

The members of Neds Atomic Dustbin reckon you should be more:

I had burgers with them in Stockholm 1992 with my brother hours before their gig there but the singer was missing being back at the hotel chilling.

Those of us who weren’t dumped by the side of the road by their drug riddled mother, have a birth certificate.

Morrisseys birth certificate says he was born in Davyhulme, Urmston, which is in Britain.

I appreciate life has been tough for you and it’s unfortunate you were picked up by a couple who lived in a trailer park (the positive is that it’s on the outskirts of Malibu) but you really should try and get some further education which would really help with your ability to read and write.
What’s your excuse then?

I had burgers with them in Stockholm 1992 with my brother hours before their gig there but the singer was missing being back at the hotel chilling.

It was in 1993, a day hard to forget as it was the day after they stormed David Koresh and his cult in Waco. Gonna watch the tv series about it soon.

You foreigners call Americans "Yanks" and then you walk around in your backward country wearing New York Yankee baseball caps and would do anything to get one. If you want to be like Uncle Steve, at least wear an LA Dodger cap.

You foreigners call Americans "Yanks" and then you walk around in your backward country wearing New York Yankee baseball caps and would do anything to get one. If you want to be like Uncle Steve, at least wear an LA Dodger cap.
No, we prefer east coast cause we're not hipster surfers like you. The big quake is coming soon to take you away forever.

I dunno but I believe people hate those that dodge things and sees them as losers. They're not even from your neck of the woods and moved there.

Only in America where everything was made somewhere else than in the USA. A guy from Malibu on tv built a crib for his newborn baby and wrote "Made in America" on it to demonstrate that at least something was made there.

"Happy" is my favourite tune by the Neds.

I've never seen anyine in the UK wearing a NYC cap, literally never. When was the last time you came to the UK? I played in Los Angeles in January, I saw all my LA friends (and taught them how to drink!), ate way too much of the fantastic food, enjoyed the sun, played a couple of shows, and then flew to Las Vegas for a show and then onto San Fransisco, and then back to Los Angeles. And I thoroughly enjoyed myself, as I always do in the states. I love the people, I love the culture, and I love playing there, the crowds are great.
So what's the problem with you? C'mon mate, tell me. Why do you have such an angry xenophobic artituat towards the UK? Because of a couple of dickheads that said some stupid shit a few years ago, and now you assume that everyone in the UK thinks like that about the US!?
I've literally never seen anyone, recently, say anything derogative about the US, and vice-versa (apart from you). Who hurt you mate!? Who made you so angry!??
The UK and the States have always been friends, I love going over there and my American friends loving staying with me in the UK.
You have given us so many great bands, television programmes, films and food.
And I feel we have done the same (bar the cuisine maybe, sorry!).
The next time I'm in LA, which will be in a few months, you come and meet me and I will give you a big hug, that's all you need, a bit of love I think. Now just calm down, both countries have given eachother many many fantastic things, especially music and films. So let's be happy for that, and enjoy it whilst we can.

Morrissey's the one who started the speculation about him being barred from the country in his pity party video that he released.

Also, I was unaware that Morrissey was also a U.S. citizen?

Considering his rap sheet, and what he's been investigated for in the past; as well as the Joyce court case, I would be somewhat surprised if he could actually gain citizenship.
Where is it stated he has citizenship?
The court case with Mike was a civil case not a criminal case and the Yank immigration would not need to know anything about that.
Morrissey has no criminal record therefore no reason to not let him in.

Polite message to all those who still haven't worked out that Aztec Camera is not American and is in fact a seasoned taker of the piss: please cease and desist. My head is hurting from banging it against the wall.

Polite message to all those who still haven't worked out that Aztec Camera is not American and is in fact a seasoned taker of the piss: please cease and desist. My head is hurting from banging it against the wall.
I use a table!

tenor.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom