Morrissey at Johnny Ramone tribute in Hollywood (Aug. 26, 2018)

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Alexi, Aug 27, 2018.

By Alexi on Aug 27, 2018 at 8:54 AM
  1. Alexi

Alexi Well-Known Member

Details posted by Famous when dead:

The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone - California Rocker

Morrissey’s New Record.
    “I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

[​IMG]
    Morrissey and Linda Ramone strike a dramatic pose

Pointing out Ramones badges:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    All credit to Donna Balancia.

(more photos in article and comments)

8B30802F-749D-4293-81D8-9E9073C421B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 6

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Alexi, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Alexi
      Alexi
      Since my open letter to him we have agreed the discrete look , please no encouragement in the enlargement of the accessories, but still I await the call to address the on going trouser problems, I’m now getting desperate, how long can I wait .....
      • Funny Funny x 2
    2. evennow
      evennow
      Yes! relaxed fit is one thing, but comatose is quite another.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      I didn't think people had forgiven him for the Nobel Peace trouser controversy 5 years ago, let alone recent events :)

5b6af685481cdf52c8d8f3e27f4b61c56e9277af240858e0205d019867b48047.jpg

Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Maybe he’s just on top of the trouser trends. I read male fashion advice and streetwear reddit subs and the large pants are the thing I see more and more trendy people doing. High waters and baggy pants are now hipster trends. Well that and the urban ninja
    5. evennow
      evennow
      At least he did us the kindness of taking the jacket off!

[​IMG]
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    6. Imbrie
      Imbrie
      Gadzooks!
    7. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Surgery. Large comfy trousers.
    8. evennow
      evennow
      This wouldn't happen to be....based on a true story? Sorry for your loss ;) but way to kick *ss! :popcorn: :gun:

• Funny Funny x 1
    9. vegan cro spirit 88
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    10. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Robby was asking me about that as well. I'm afraid I am not sufficiently athletic to be a gun-toting vigilante. God, I don't even have the wardrobe for it. But the name is quite cool :D
      • Like Like x 1
    11. vegan cro spirit 88
      vegan cro spirit 88
      :rolleyes:

Everybody is terrified of Peppy.:crazy:
    12. Anonymous
    13. Alexi
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Nice to see him enjoying himself. I do wish Damon would cheer up, though. Perhaps it's the weight of the caterpillar on his top lip which is preventing him from smiling.
      • Like Like x 3
    15. Alexi
      Alexi
      More likelihood is the poor mite is fretting about his job since they received my application for the chief dresser job, still waiting for my interview date though....
    16. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Well, Rifke's ahead of you there. She tried to be his personal shopper ages ago but he would have none of it, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
    17. Alexi
      Alexi
      Not a problem, Rifke can shop, and I’ll dress, I’m fine with that, I’m sure we’d make a great team
    18. Amy
      Amy
      God, that clip of Damon looking comatose while Moz is joining in enthusiastically. They're doomed!
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      He always looks like that, though. Utterly miserable. I cannot understand how they've lasted this long. I'd like to be supportive of Damon because living with Moz must be exceptionally trying and he's stuck with him through all kinds of shit, but he doesn't make it easy.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. Amy
      Amy
      Different boyfriend, same principle:

• Like Like x 1