Out and about - Morrissey at The Distillers in Hollywood (Sep. 15, 2018)

44306_morrissey_at_distillers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the only video I've seen them together in. The vocal warm up bit before he sings makes me laugh.

I can’t imagine getting table service at a punk show.

Can't a guy go to a concert with his friends without getting slagged off on this site?

Not Morrissey. It’s la in 2018 so yeah a popular punk band can play in a nice place. Also gobbing is only a British thing for about a min thirty some years ago

Can't a guy go to a concert with his friends without getting slagged off on this site?

:thumb:

The poor imagination of sick minds, gossiping
old ladies on the corner with no lives of their own.

If it’s not about appearances, then it’s about
the relationship between people who are
really just strangers to us.

They haven’t a clue.

Sad indeed.

I can’t imagine getting table service at a punk show.
You were more fun on drugs when you were depressed but you still have a sense of humour, just need to hang with your own white people more instead of those whacky democrats that dragged you down.

We're recruiting all over the world so sign up and grow as a person.

:thumb:

The poor imagination of sick minds, gossiping
old ladies on the corner with no lives of their own.

If it’s not about appearances, then it’s about
the relationship between people who are
really just strangers to us.

They haven’t a clue.

Sad indeed.

You are right, but we are his fans we like to see him around and see pics. I think that some fans gossip is ok but telling horrible things about him nope.
Anyway happy he is having fun at the gig. I never heard about this group so thanks Moz for the suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
503ED5B100000578-6173693-image-a-16_1537117649543.jpg

Give him a call Aztec Camera, another american who always lived there has returned home from his "real homeland".
Your arse and all!
If that is the anti christ he needs to lose some serious weight to be able to spread mayhem around the world. Right now he'd struggle to order something at a drive through, it would be like a 10 mile jog for him just burping out what he wants from the menu.

Swedish I think but I’m not sure. I’ve never really looked up much about him

Why the troll labeling for this post. It’s what I honestly thought. I didn’t even know he existed until this forum

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom