Out and about - Morrissey at The Distillers in Hollywood (Sep. 15, 2018)

44306_morrissey_at_distillers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...mostly out, tho.

(Yes. Given the delay with anon comments validation, someone will probably have beaten me to it. Well as someone once said, participating is what's important.)

The distillers first three albums were great. New song not so much. Still pretty tight live though

Have we got this wrong? Is Jesse his main squeeze and Damon's just the bag-carrier? They seem inseparable. And it would certainly explain a few things.

Have we got this wrong? Is Jesse his main squeeze and Damon's just the bag-carrier? They seem inseparable. And it would certainly explain a few things.

No, Damon's the squeeze, but it looks occasionally like all is not well in paradise.
Why are they sitting miles apart?

Now what was that famous quote from Princess Di, something about 3 people in the marriage........

I can think of someone else who said that in relation to M, too... certainly a "combustible" arrangement.

Yes, I was just having a bit of fun. But there definitely is a weird dynamic there.

When I see these photos of Morrissey hanging out, I sometimes wonder if he has many friends who aren't part of the crew or on the payroll in some way. I know Linder and James Maker live many miles away now, but he must have someone?Hanging around with the band is great until they all go home to their families and 'ordinary' lives. Perhaps that is why he tours so relentlessly, who knows.

I'm sorry but going out at that age comes across a bit pathetic and no swede in his or her right mind would do such a thing but of course the brits in their various blood mixes believe they are young forever and can pull that sort of thing off when in truth they can't.
Moz better get himself a satellite dish and some movie accounts online cause I don't wanna see his old mug at 65 some gig where some guys at the age of 20 are playing.

When I see these photos of Morrissey hanging out, I sometimes wonder if he has many friends who aren't part of the crew or on the payroll in some way. I know Linder and James Maker live many miles away now, but he must have someone?Hanging around with the band is great until they all go home to their families and 'ordinary' lives. Perhaps that is why he tours so relentlessly, who knows.
I think if you're socially awkward like he is, you're probably not great at making and sustaining friendships, and even casual ones are probably fraught with difficulty. He has said many times he only feels like himself when he's on stage, so I imagine that must make him feel quite displaced when he's not... which might explain the touring. That, and the money, obviously.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom