Last Orders - 'Panic On The Streets' 2009 Calendar

Jukebox Jury

Retired
OK, I am going to the printers next week (9th November) with the calendar detailed below.
I shall only be printing the amount of calendars ordered, so after 9th November, if you haven't ordered a copy you wont be able to buy one!
Any orders taken this week, the proceeds from sales will go straight to Morrissey-solo to contribute to the running of the site.
Thanks
Phill

I have produced a 2009 calendar using pictures taken from my book 'Panic On The Streets'.

The size is large, A3 (297mm × 420mm) and with a ring binded holder, is ideal for hanging on a wall.

january.jpg

The dates section may look different on the actual copy, but this gives you an idea of what it will look like.

There are six Manchester pictures, five London and Newport Pagnell!
The pictures / months are as follows:

January - Strangeways Prison
February - Morrissey Mosaic
March - Piccadilly Circus
April - Holy Name Church
May - 32 Chester Square ( The 'Suedehead' house)
June - The Iron Bridge
July - Euston Station
August - Sloane Square
September - Southern Cemetery
October - Reardon Street (leaning post in Wapping)
November - Newport Pagnell Service Station
December - The Salford Lads Club

The cost per calendar is £8 + P&P (as follows)
UK - £3
Europe - £5
Worldwide - £7.40

Apologies about the high postage overseas, the calendar is large and will be sent in a jiffy bag.

Payment via:
Paypal - [email protected]
or cheque - UK only (payable to P Gatenby)
Send to:

Empire Publications
(2009 Calendar)
1 Newton Street
Manchester
M1 1HW

All calendars will be printed and sent out by mid November, well in time for Christmas.

Phill Gatenby

£11! you're having a laugh

It's £8 + p&p, (though if you'd like to travel up from London to Manchester to collect it yourself, you can save on the p&p....). Go into HMV and see how much they charge for similar mass produced calendars. But hey, no one is forcing you to buy one.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Strangeways is a prison? I HAVE to go blogging in England.

or even better, I'll do y'something similar for a fiver ;)
haha Just joshing chief - I bet they're chuffin fab

or even better, I'll do y'something similar for a fiver ;)
haha Just joshing chief - I bet they're chuffin fab

:)
To be honest, I'm just about breaking even. I have (to date) taken 42 orders which currently means the price I am paying for each calendar to be printed is £7.50 - the more I have printed, the cheaper it would be.

With the £8 + p&p paypal charge, paypal took around 50 / 70p which has left no profit margin for the Lads Club as the p&p was pretty much the real cost.

I'm hoping to reduce the p&p costs to USA by having those orders posted in America rather than here in the UK which may leave a slight profit.

I'm not disappointed as at least I haven't lost money, but I was expecting a few more orders than 42.

Still, if you don't try then you will never know.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I think one would cover a damp patch on second floor third door no need to knock.
Thanks.

COD?

Last edited:
Money sent - thank you for all your work Phil - sorry to hear about the low sales :confused: I now have more Morrissey calanders for next year than I do have walls to hang them, as well as a Thunderbirds one and West Ham one.

Money sent - thank you for all your work Phil - sorry to hear about the low sales :confused: I now have more Morrissey calanders for next year than I do have walls to hang them, as well as a Thunderbirds one and West Ham one.

Nice one Virgil
Money received thanks..... there's been a bit of a spurt in sales since yesterday with 8 more ordered!:)
I had thought that more would be bought a bit nearer the time of printing.

PS The West Ham calendar will go nicely in the toilet:D

Jukebox Jury

well i think i'd like to see the actual calendar before i show you my money.

I know you have the book. So look at the pictures of the places listed above and they will look exactly the same style as the picture of January shown above, only the month will be different for each one:p

Jukebox Jury:cool:

Back
Top Bottom