Killarney Rollcall

Its 2pm and I am wondering if it is too early to head to the venue? Might get down there in about an hour or so and see if anything is happening. Really looking forward to tonight:guitar:

You should go now.. check out the sound check! ;)

oh yes soundcheck! I'll head down now:guitar: I heard there is a window in the bar from where you are able to watch the soundcheck.

Have a ball everyone. Stuck here in the office 5 hours away.

See you in Omagh and Belfast:thumb:

cossy

Has it started yet? I hope y'all have a wonderful time. And i hope Moz has a nicer greeting for you than last time, when he said the audience looked as if it had been indulging too much in this:

kerrygold.gif

So rude!

I did get down to the soundcheck - heard Morrissey sing How Soon Is Now, Black Cloud and Something Is Squeezing My Skull.
It was a great show, well worth the trip over and with the venue not being too full it was easy to get a good front row position.

M-in-Oz - would love to see that photo of Moz by the bus if you care to share it.:thumb:

How I long for the day when I can say it was easy to get to the barrier - living in New York is never easy!:D

Glad you had a good time everyone.

Last edited:
Absolutely I will share...but can you wait til I get home next Thursday! It is quite a cute one, he has a smile on his face. Also got a good one when he was singing and will post that as well.

Absolutely I will share...but can you wait til I get home next Thursday! It is quite a cute one, he has a smile on his face. Also got a good one when he was singing and will post that as well.

Looking forward to seeing them. :thumb:

This was a great concert,besides that idiot that almost pulled Morrissey into the moat.I was able to hand him an old 7" single "The right one is left" by Cilla Black he took it from me and bowed to me as a thank you.He held onto it and was tapping it off his chest for most of "first of the gang to die" then he placed it on the drum riser.
Can't wait for Galway only a few hours to go.:)

You didn't miss much. It was over in what felt like 30 seconds.Too much, too much travelling and too much effort for nothing!!
Guess I have learnt my lesson now.

I dont care.Am off to Italy tomorrow morning but should have saved the gig money for that.

Back
Top Bottom