Japanese November Spawned....

Unlikely One

Hi all. llooking for a bit of info re the Japanese release of November. Can anyone confirm that the cd was released with only the inlay booklet and no back cover. And if this is the case does anyone know why it was. If anyone has a pic of their copy or a link to one it would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

its funny, when i first saw this thread i thought it said "the japanese spawned a monster"
i was shocked, a bit.

Thanks for the input. Seem to be getting somewhere. The Uk copy I have is as pictured thin single jewel case with usual cdpop inlay card. THe USA version is in a thick cd case with front inlay and back inlay. The Japanese version I have is in a thick cd case with a booklet front inlay but no back inlay (I dont have the obi either). Now it was mentioned in a couple of the cd trading pages I visit that the cd was issued without any back inlay so I was not bothered but evertytime I look at it it just seems strange and I am wondering if maybe the original cd case was different. However, the other Japanese releases I have are all in thick jewel cases. Any more info anyone. Thanks again

Ouch, I originally replied from memory because I was at work. I just had a look at my copy and it doesn't have back artwork either. I guess they must all be like that. The usual back artwork is on the back on the booklet instead.

You should have an obi though.

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom