Jacksonville, FL - Florida Theatre - March 3rd

i was checking into getting some but nothing was coming up besides loge, well for 2 tickets.
i checked for one ticket an orch came up 10 rows from stage.
im waiting..
are you going to any other FL shows?

Has anyone been to this venue? If so, do you know if there will be pit seating or is row A of the orchestra section the real front row?

Thanks!

Has anyone been to this venue? If so, do you know if there will be pit seating or is row A of the orchestra section the real front row?

Thanks!
there is a pit option when purchasing tickets so im guessing yes. try a google image search. sometimes the pit is just a divided section of the orch. goodluck!

It's a beautiful place...my graduation was there. I wish I could make it down to Jax that day, but it's not in the cards for me this time :( I wish I had some insight into the seating, but all I know is what I saw from my place on the stage 15 years ago....

i was checking into getting some but nothing was coming up besides loge, well for 2 tickets.
i checked for one ticket an orch came up 10 rows from stage.
im waiting..
are you going to any other FL shows?

I already have tickets for the Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, and Atlanta, GA shows. I plan on getting tickets for the Orlando show tomorrow.

It looks like the Boca Raton show listing got pulled. To bad - i saw him at Minzer Park in '07 and it was a pretty nice outside venue. Maybe they'll add a Miami date or the Boca date will come through?

orch tickets still available..

I already have tickets for the Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, and Atlanta, GA shows. I plan on getting tickets for the Orlando show tomorrow.

It looks like the Boca Raton show listing got pulled. To bad - i saw him at Minzer Park in '07 and it was a pretty nice outside venue. Maybe they'll add a Miami date or the Boca date will come through?

where did you see that boca raton being pulled info? was it seated or GA when you saw him there last?

I've been to the FL theatre many times, as recently as last weekend. It's a very nice old theatre. Elvis played there in the 50's. Your best bets are pit (never seen that option before at this place), the first 10 rows of the floor, or loge. Underneath the balcony on the floor is horrible with very poor sound.

I opted for Loge and got row A, center, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Mizner Park was pulled from his myspace page. I wonder what is up with that show?:confused:

i too was wondering about the venue. does anyone know the capacity? smaller then hard rock? bigger then state?

Google is an amazing tool.

The capacity for the Florida Theatre is 1,930.

I'm not sure on the State Theatre capacity since it is no longer seated (except for the balcony) and is standing room on the floor.

Jannus Landing has a capacity of 1,500.

Back
Top Bottom