isnt it pathetic

happy birthday celibate
a bit late i know
mystcakeeaten_thumb.jpg

sorry :(

and immature to post and visit this site at least 5 times a week when
yer almost 42?

what medicines would you advise for me?

None. You don't need any medicine, unless beer counts. ;)

I'm new to the site, but I'm a fan of the Smiths/Morrissey. I listen to either every day. I'm celibate, and I am generally a happy person, despite the fact most fans are seen as depressed or dark people because of the music itself.

If you enjoy your life and the music means something to you and helps you in daily life or with life choices that affect you in a positive way then who is to say there is anything "wrong" with you?

Just keep on doing your thing. :cool:

Hey celibate, Happy Birthday!!! Make a wish!
And, no it's not pathetic to come in here at your age. I should
know. I'm a little bit older than you and I'm still in here......:)

I just found this site a few days ago, and I've been on it constantly because I work infront of a computer all night for 10 hours, 4 nights a week, and it makes the time go by faster. Also, its always nice to "e-hang" with other Morrissey fans. Theres a guy here where I work who listens to hip hop and stupid stuff, and has never heard of Morrissey (not surprisingly.) I've been telling him how excited I am about the upcoming Morrissey shows and how much I love him and blah blah blah, and hes like "yeah okayyy. " completely doesnt "get it." not that I expect him to or anything like that. I was like "isn't there ANYONE you look up to, or consider your hero, or anything like that??" He was like "hmm nope." how sad! How boring it is to go through life not being passionate about anything. I've always been a fan of music and I know what it's like for music or lyrics or a certain band to really have an effect on you.

I've been listening to the Smiths/Morrissey practically everyday for about 5 years now, and no one has ever had an effect on me like this man. As someone said earlier, Morrissey's music has saved my life as well, and it's nice to know there's other people out there who "get it."

Back
Top Bottom