Is the 'G-Spot' a myth?

'G-Spot' and vaginal orgasms are overrated or myths

The so called 'G-spot' is a paraurethral sponge tissue, similar to male prostatic gland tissue and may be sexually interesting for some but not for others. Similarity to prostata explains female ejaculation[/SIZE

Vaginal orgasms are a myth. How would anyone opt for vaginal childbirth if it were?

Clitorís* is not just 'the pearl' under the hood,
it's the erectile area of the whole vulva, a zone above and below the area that you can see (cutane and subcutane).

* Clitorís, derived from greek 'kleitoris', meaning "divine and goddesslike"

Source:
The Boston Women's Health Book Collective:
Frauenkörper neu gesehen.
Jane Patterson, Suzann Gage, Sylvia Morales
http://www.amazon.de/Frauenkörper-neu-gesehen-illustriertes-Handbuch/dp/3922166253

Also, see
Koedt, Anne. "Der Mythos vom vaginalen Orgasmus" (The Myth of Vaginal
Orgasm, 1970
http://www.cwluherstory.org/myth-of-the-vaginal-orgasm.html

Last edited:
The clitoris: Is it a myth?

Really, that was one of the most stupid studies I've ever seen. All involved should be shipped to Siberia and forced to reimburse society for the cost of the study.

So, some women enjoy being touched in a particular spot, and they think the most likely explanation is that they're *imagining* it??? Maybe the other twin was imagining *not* having a G-spot, or hadn't discovered it yet, had scar tissue or irritation or some other reason for not appreciating that spot being touched. How do they jump to the conclusion that the one with the G-spot is the one imagining it?

This study would never happen with men. If one identical twin has erectile dysfunction and the other doesn't, are they going to say the one with ED is imagining it? Or maybe the other one is imagining they don't have it. If one likes chocolate ice cream and the other doesn't, is one of them wrong and imagining it?

Idiots. All studies done today seem to be either totally wrong, redundant, or both. It's so rare you see a new study that is actually good.

It is, yes.... But then again I don't get any action so I know I'm not missing out on anything.

Sex is overrated anyway and embarassing at the same time. Those women who have no weight problems and sit on the end of the bed all slender ready to get tender, respect where it's due but what about the ones who are body conscience and can't sit on the edge of the bed like Greta Garbo but more like Waynetta Slob.

i think some people cant find it. and some people can. i know exactly where mine is and i know exactly how to find it with a penis instrument.

It is, yes.... But then again I don't get any action so I know I'm not missing out on anything.

Sex is overrated anyway and embarassing at the same time. Those women who have no weight problems and sit on the end of the bed all slender ready to get tender, respect where it's due but what about the ones who are body conscience and can't sit on the edge of the bed like Greta Garbo but more like Waynetta Slob.

:crazy:

How about sitting on the edge of the bed like Mae West?

It's overrated and embarrassing for some unlucky people, depending on what culture and religion you happen to be born into, and who you choose to hook up with. It doesn't have to be. It'll probably always be overrated as long as you're too embarrassed to speak up about your individual needs.

Fuse. I took it as an opportunity to have a rant.
???? Did I offend you?

Oh no, I was joking, it sounded like you were doing something embarrassing and overrated with a fuse.

Tags
oh spot
Back
Top Bottom