Is Morrissey's P.A. related to him?

I've heard she's even bossy with HIM. Would he allow someone who wasn't very close to him to be like that?

I think having someone boss him around is exactly what he needs, especially someone who is a PA. I can't imagine he is always a pleasure to deal with. (this I say with love)

To be someone's PA you have to be able to get things done, be self-motivated, not need a lot of stroking, not be afraid to step on your boss's toes and be the sole of discretion.

I know I'd probably have thrown something at him by now if I was his PA.

She is the best Moz could get , she knows her stuff.
Cheers Moz

She is the best Moz could get , she knows her stuff.
Cheers Moz

She does seem to be. Yes.

Still... I think she looks an awful lot like him.

I think having someone boss him around is exactly what he needs, especially someone who is a PA. I can't imagine he is always a pleasure to deal with. (this I say with love)

To be someone's PA you have to be able to get things done, be self-motivated, not need a lot of stroking, not be afraid to step on your boss's toes and be the sole of discretion.

I know I'd probably have thrown something at him by now if I was his PA.

You are exactly right, Ginger...you have to be able to step on toes. I am a PA (unfortunately, not for a kick ass star like Morrissey but a Chinese real estate investor) but you have to be firm. I boss him around all the time. That is what the job of a PA entails.

I think she is great. I know Morrissey can be a bit of a handful at times and she keeps him in line. God I am jealous of her!! :D

She looks just like him!

They have similar skin. Her upper lip is shaped very much like his, and I've always thought he had a somewhat unusual upper lip. Her nose is similar and is similarly angled. Her cheeks, where they meet her nose, have similarly shaped shadows as his.

Am I imagining things? Does anyone know?

i completely agree,
Every time ive seen her ive thought this, id sure be very suprised if she wasnt. :)

God I am jealous of her!! :D
i know if i got this job, i would prob end up hating him! morrissey if one of the only celebrity/(in)famous people that i get nervous about meeting.

i saw arturo backstage at a show at a show at msg and i got so nervous cause i thought for some reason moz was there. i asked arturo on this past tour an he told me he was doing security for the one band.

i would do backline or merch that way i wouldnt have to deal with him and ide prob be able to meet him atleast once and i would get to hear him eveynight.

i completely agree,
Every time ive seen her ive thought this, id sure be very suprised if she wasnt. :)

Rilly? You're the only one! I'm glad someone else finally sees it. I mean... She's even sort of triangular like he is. You know what I mean?

But who could she be to him? A cousin?

Rilly? You're the only one! I'm glad someone else finally sees it. I mean... She's even sort of triangular like he is. You know what I mean?

But who could she be to him? A cousin?

i really dont know, gotta be really, because any further away and she wouldnt look so similar, when i first saw her i believed it could be his sister.. the similarity was so striking.
if i see her this tour, and she looks approachable rather than fierce, i might just be cheeky and ask. :)

i really dont know, gotta be really, because any further away and she wouldnt look so similar, when i first saw her i believed it could be his sister.. the similarity was so striking.
if i see her this tour, and she looks approachable rather than fierce, i might just be cheeky and ask. :)

No... There's a semi-recent photo of Jackie somewhere, actually. She's very pretty. Like a cross between Morrissey in drag and their mum, I think. (And I mean that in the most positive way you can mean it. Obviously she's not manly like Moz.) Thing is? His P.A. looks like Jackie too!

Oh, your agreement on this matter has made me extra curious! Yes, do ask her. (She won't answer you. She'll just grump at you.)

ha ha, she's definitely not approachable. she'll, like, bite your head off for nothing. :p
at one venue, I thought she worked for the venue, so I asked her a question, rt? she looked at me like I was an alien and answered me (but didn't answer my question, kinda like moz does) and then like rushed away. hahaha.

No... There's a semi-recent photo of Jackie somewhere, actually. She's very pretty. Like a cross between Morrissey in drag and their mum, I think. (And I mean that in the most positive way you can mean it. Obviously she's not manly like Moz.) Thing is? His P.A. looks like Jackie too!

Oh, your agreement on this matter has made me extra curious! Yes, do ask her. (She won't answer you. She'll just grump at you.)

Agreed, totally!
I was gonna add the sister thing as well, was looking for that pic of her from a couple of years ago but couldn't find it.
Def looks like his sister, in fact, briefly I thought she was after what happened at that venue...
I asked someone who she was and they were like "um, I can't say" :eek: :lbf:

LOL, she probably will, i was quite scared by her in Cork, when she sped up to the gateway in a merc, jumped put and scowled at us all a lot whilst talking to arturo, (looked like she was moaning about us or telling him off) then stomped off..
i swear she wanted to run us down. :mad:

if i get the chance, i'll ask, in fact if i get THE chance i'll ask his lordship himself. :lbf: (if i can control my neck licking urges for long enough to get any words out :blushing:)

ha ha, she's definitely not approachable. she'll, like, bite your head off for nothing. :p
at one venue, I thought she worked for the venue, so I asked her a question, rt? she looked at me like I was an alien and answered me (but didn't answer my question, kinda like moz does) and then like rushed away. hahaha.

Agreed, totally!
I was gonna add the sister thing as well, was looking for that pic of her from a couple of years ago but couldn't find it.
Def looks like his sister, in fact, briefly I thought she was after what happened at that venue...
I asked someone who she was and they were like "um, I can't say" :eek: :lbf:

:) Now we're getting somewhere. I've been mumbling about this since she started working for him and everybody shoots me down. Now I have two people wiv me on this one. Yay! (It's the little things.)

if i get the chance, i'll ask, in fact if i get THE chance i'll ask his lordship himself. :lbf: (if i can control my neck licking urges for long enough to get any words out :blushing:)

Well, don't let this tiny issue keep you from neck licking! My lord... No. Obviously, if he's up for the neck licking, stick with that. Don't stop to ask about his P.A.

Let's all take a moment to think about his neck, shall we?
*goes all floaty*

Well, don't let this tiny issue keep you from neck licking! My lord... No. Obviously, if he's up for the neck licking, stick with that. Don't stop to ask about his P.A.

Let's all take a moment to think about his neck, shall we?
*goes all floaty*

I dont need to be told twice.. :D
not sur eid be able to think of much else if her were that close to me or to hug me etc.. :blushing:

you shouldve wondered to me AGES ago, ive thought he same way since i saw her and have been poo pooed for it. but im a stubborn ass and wont be persuaded otherwise. until we ACTUALLY get it confirmed. :lbf:

Tags
creepy franklyisright leaveheralone sarah hates us sarah luvs moz sharronisright stalker stalking you'llarecrazy
Back
Top Bottom