Is it Just Me

Robert Neville

maladjusted
Is it just me, but, when at my young young age, is it 'normal', even though there is no such thing, to go into my room, put on morrissey and pretend to be him, glasses and all.? Like many people, Morrissey has helped me through some hard times but am i taking obsession too far?

come and now and sing with me
THE QUEEN IS DEAD BOYS

Is it just me, but, when at my young young age, is it 'normal', even though there is no such thing, to go into my room, put on morrissey and pretend to be him, glasses and all.? Like many people, Morrissey has helped me through some hard times but am i taking obsession too far?

THE QUEEN IS DEAD BOYS

NO, that isn't 'normal'.
But what is?
Who am I to piss against the wind?? :D

Fair play to ya mate.
We all have obsessions, and mine too is Morrissey.

I just do different things to feed my obsession......

(Just for you, TQID is now on my speakers!!!)

Hi! I dont think theres anything wrong with that! I love Morrissey and he has helped me get through alot of things and life in general. I dont know what i would do without him. I listen to him and the smiths everyday. I would say that hes my obsession too! While i live the "morrissey lifestyle" I also sometimes dress like him and find myself trying to be like him (he has such a unique style!). But i dont think theres anything wrong with that at all. For me, hes such a huge influence in my life, why wouldnt i want to be like him. But i do sometimes wonder if I am taking my it too far, but if you feel the same then i dont think we are. LOL And im pretty sure were not the only ones! There was similar thread to this one about the "morrissey lifestyle" not too long ago. Ill let you know if find it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Last edited:

THE QUEEN IS DEAD BOYS

How old are you Bob?

Is it just me, but, when at my young young age, is it 'normal', even though there is no such thing, to go into my room, put on morrissey and pretend to be him, glasses and all.?

Normal. Quite, quite normal.

I haven't done that sort of thing in many years but back in the miserable days of my adolescence...well let's just say I lived out Theodore Adorno's description of a fan's ecstasy: "The behavior of...victims which recalls St. Vitus's dance or the motor reflex spasms of the maimed animal".

THE QUEEN IS DEAD BOYS

I actually go in the bathroom (not actually using it) and just sing Morrissey songs in front of the mrirror for hours at a time...

THE QUEEN IS DEAD BOYS

Yeah, of course, it's perfectly 'normal'.... ;)

9edit.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom