Is It Just Me?????

jonesman9

England for the English
As u can see from my signature i have watched the "MozGod" on a few occasions now:

and i know u may all shout me down .....but..... I am REALLY DISAPPOINTED that all the shows are the same !!!!!!

We are not attending a Maddonna concert with hours of dancing , stage lights , and a "SHOW" , that takes weeks to set up !!

i would have thought that Moz could have at least changed some of the set list....

*** IT MAY JUST BE ME , AND I MAKE NO APOLAGIES FOR IT , I AM SO GUTTED I WILL NOT BE GOING TO MANCHESTER TONIGHT ! JUST TO STAND THERE AND LISTEN TO THE SAME SET AGAIN ****

SORRY PEEPS , JUST MY *PERSONAL THOUGHTS ** !

This is a problem with following a tour around. The thrill lessens by the third show, especially if the setlist remains the same. I remember someone telling me they went to see a season of Elvis shows in Vegas in the seventies. After several shows they actually DIDN'T BOTHER to see one, and went for a meal instead!
And that's Elvis Presley fer crissakes!!!
It seems almost unbelievable that someone would fly to the States to see Elvis, and miss a show, to go for a meal - but I can understand it. With every show you see, the thrill lessens, especially if the shows are day after day, and the setlist stays the same.

re the setlist, I'm a massive fifties R&R fan, and this year I saw two Jerry Lee Lewis shows, four days apart. Only about three songs were duplicated - amazing! And the guy is 70.
I'd probably go to more Moz gigs if the setlist changed more, but to be fair, most people that go to shows just see one per tour, so has the band an obligation to change the setlist? I dunno.
I wonder what percentage of the Moz audience go to more than one show?

Back
Top Bottom