Infowars / Paul Joseph Watson "Morrissey: Diversity is Conformity" (November 30, 2022)

I think Gash is demonstrating the technique that gets the videos on Central.

When he thinks there's a danger something Morrissey has said won't be interpreted as racist he's posting about the great replacement.

When there's a video by a known racist he would like posted on Central he downplays it - it's all just views, some people say the same things about Morrissey etc etc..
You really do need to get a bit better at spotting when someone is taking the piss, Karen.
Moz mentioned Italian and German culture in his interview with FD and I, very tongue in cheek and with direct reference to you, wrote: Trigger warning for Karen: Great Replacement alert!
I was totally taking the piss. It clearly went way over your head - if that doesn't make the metaphor even more comical!

Oh, I don't know, you could try just not listening to him, switching him off, baking a cake? I think there are more important things in the world to get angry about than PJW. He's just some guy with a gob on YouTube.

Normally that's what I do. The problem only comes in when he ends up on Morrissey Central. Then I have to lament that one of my favorite artists (close to infallible for so long) is associating himself with such a lousy "guy with a gob on YouTube." Morrissey can do what he will, of course, but I have to view it as yet another misstep in a long line of missteps of his over the last several years.

Incidentally, the RationalWiki entry for Paul Joseph Watson is pretty funny. "Ranting with a world map in the background must mean you have perspective."

He used to endorse the MGTOW movement, advocating "rejecting toxic women who have been brainwashed by cultural marxism" and recommending instead that all male viewers (no girls allowed!) visit Return of Kings and partake in the gospel according to Roosh V. He has since criticised the MGTOW movement, referring to them as "Men Groping Their Own Weiners." He also compared them to Incels, which is ironic giving that most of his fanbase are sexually-frustrated men.

I think Gash is demonstrating the technique that gets the videos on Central.

There's no technique on this forum that gets these videos on Morrissey Central. What gets them on is that either Rayner or Morrissey likes Paul Joseph Watson and gets a giggle out of "pwning the libs" at the expense of Morrissey's reputation. That's it. Occam's razor. It doesn't require a more complex or conspiratorial explanation. Morrissey is surrounded by sycophants and the idiot nephew goes unchecked. At this point, who's going to intervene? Miley Cyrus?

There's no technique on this forum that gets these videos on Morrissey Central. What gets them on is that either Rayner or Morrissey likes Paul Joseph Watson and gets a giggle out of "pwning the libs" at the expense of Morrissey's reputation. That's it. Occam's razor. It doesn't require a more complex or conspiratorial explanation. Morrissey is surrounded by sycophants and the idiot nephew goes unchecked. At this point, who's going to intervene? Miley Cyrus?

There's nothing complex about bringing a video/link/idea to someone's attention with a bit of flattery.

One of the "super fans" on Twitter didn't delete a tweet complaining that the interview was bland fast enough. Bit of a giveaway when they're usually sucking up to Team M.

There's nothing complex about bringing a video/link/idea to someone's attention with a bit of flattery.

But where's the evidence that Morrissey or Rayner actually reads Morrissey-solo? I'm just not seeing it. Morrissey notoriously hates this site, and Rayner comes in for so much personal criticism he'd have to be a masochist to visit here & read.

But where's the evidence that Morrissey or Rayner actually reads Morrissey-solo? I'm just not seeing it. Morrissey notoriously hates this site, and Rayner comes in for so much personal criticism he'd have to be a masochist to visit here & read.

People around them have mentioned it on their social media.

No. For everything wrong with La Dodwell, she is light years a better person than Paul Joseph Watson.

She is nicer, I expect but not fecking better. Paul is right quite often, he may be a vile c***, but he is often right. Mostly because he just rips off the right people. He is quite good at seeing what is popular and going with it. Basically, he copies Douglas Murray. He is no way as funny or as intelligent as Douglas but thats who he kind of rips off
What I mean, is in terms of making something of himself, Paul is better. He has a lot of followers. He has his own thing going on. M is one of his subjects.
M is all Fiona has. Its pathetic. Thats why she writes all these M related articles, its all she has going on. He is her career and it shows.
I agree Paul is a nasty c*** though. I think he actually contacts M as well. This video actually seemed like a promo video, I think he and M now have contact

Quite a few people know that Morrissey used to post on here, circa early 200s, so it's safe to say that even though he "hates" it, he definitely still lurks here sometimes.

What I mean, is in terms of making something of himself, Paul is better. He has a lot of followers. He has his own thing going on. M is one of his subjects.
M is all Fiona has. Its pathetic. Thats why she writes all these M related articles, its all she has going on. He is her career and it shows.

Ah, I see what you mean. If we're judging them by social Darwinist standards, then yes, Watson has climbed up the "influencer" pile farther than Dodwell has. I consider her objectively better because of her presentation, delivery, &c.—even if her writing is pretty poor. There's something almost artless and endearing about her inability to do anything but starry-eyed panegyrics. You have to give her credit, though: if Morrissey is all that she has, then she certainly has a lot. I'd rather be read by an audience of one, if it consists of Morrissey, than an audience of millions, if it consists of hateful InfoWars goons.

Last edited:
Quite a few people know that Morrissey used to post on here, circa early 200s, so it's safe to say that even though he "hates" it, he definitely still lurks here sometimes.

What was his user name?

I know for a fact he reads it. I have been in a pub and they were reading out a story from here.

Who's "they" in this sentence? You walked into a pub and Morrissey and Rayner were looking at Morrissey-solo on Rayner's phone and reading from it aloud? Did they have an entourage of Camden rent boys with them, or was this some other time?

I almost liked it better when you said you heard the whole Bonfire of Teenagers album but couldn't remember anything specific because you were too drunk.

People around them have mentioned it on their social media.
Speaks volumes. You clearly spend far too much of your time on social media, Karen, obsessing about Morrissey and the international fascist conspiracy to sully his name (that exists in your head only). I'm worried about you. Seriously, go and get some fresh air now and again.

Aaaaaaaaand here we are, back to two years ago when some grifting right-wing c*** wants your money by being controversial. I'll leave you to figure out who that is

Back
Top Bottom