I'm upset with England right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardass people like you sicken me. I'm so glad that the assholes of the world still shock me. It means that I haven't become one of them.

Also, "At least I'm honest." f*** you! You go ahead and be fat due to your piggishness, but that's not my situation and how dare you insinuate that I'm lying about it.

And these people weren't under 16. They were in their 20s. Not that that matters to you, since you seem to be one of them and probably always will be no matter what your age.
stew.jpg

Hardass people like you sicken me. I'm so glad that the assholes of the world still shock me. It means that I haven't become one of them.

Also, "At least I'm honest." f*** you! You go ahead and be fat due to your piggishness, but that's not my situation and how dare you insinuate that I'm lying about it.

And these people weren't under 16. They were in their 20s. Not that that matters to you, since you seem to be one of them and probably always will be no matter what your age.

Have you left the country yet? Here's hoping.
Ps. I'm not that fat, I was just trying to make you feel better. :D

what nugz said was true, you're like one of those people who go to glastonbury and make a thousand posts on the glastonbury messageboard going 'how much spending money do I need? where shall I camp?' Just go, do a bunch of drugs, and see where the mood takes you!
That's good advice for life in general, I find.

hahaha. if i ever visit London, can I come find you? we'll do lots of drugs and listen to Conor!! :guitar:

All the American tourists I have met, I have found to be loud, obnoxious and extremely rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
the whole americans being hated by brits is such snobbish old hat. its boring now. and to be honest, when I was in europe for a month, and watched the news, I see why the "americans are stupid fatties" stereotypes lives on so well in the UK and France and Germany. The newspeople from these countries were deliberately seeking out most totally idiotic people to put on television. I couldn't believe the folks the european newspeople would interview. And they went to obscure, middle-south areas of the US, where most people dont even have a GED. Of course Brits think we're arrogant assholes, if this and Disney World visits are the best representations of us that they've encountered. :mad:

The worst interview I remember is when I was in France, and BBC went to some swamp city, population 200, in Louisiana, and asked what they thought of the war. GEE, what do you think they fat guy with a trucker hat and no teeth said "I SAY WE BOMB EM ALL! YEE HAW!" I almost died.

Last edited:
the whole americans being hated by brits is such old hat. its boring now.

Yes, and it's not true, cause you are hated by everyone, not only the brits. :p

JUST KIDDING!

I was trying to be reasonable on here with my posts.:rolleyes:

hahaha. if i ever visit London, can I come find you? we'll do lots of drugs and listen to Conor!! :guitar:

Yes! I will show you where the cool kids hang out (obviously not somewhere Scarlet Ibis was let in) ;)

the whole americans being hated by brits is such snobbish old hat. its boring now. and to be honest, when I was in europe for a month, and watched the news, the newspeople deliberately seeks out totally idiotic people to put on television. I couldn't believe the folks the european newspeople would interview. And then went to obscure, middle-south areas where most people dont even have a GED.

Well, we hate the Icelanders now, so...

And what's a GED? Generic Eating Diploma?:guitar: (I'm very hate-filled today, because I'm in bed ill, and it's sunny outside :()

Well, we hate the Icelanders now, so...

And what's a GED? Generic Eating Diploma?:guitar: (I'm very hate-filled today, because I'm in bed ill, and it's sunny outside :()

It's the General Educational Development test. It's what you take in high school in the US or Canada to get out early, or to finish later on if you had dropped out. It's like supposed to be the equivalent of a high school diploma.

general education diploma, or as we call it 'good enough diploma'. if you drop out of school you can go back and get it, its a high school diploma equivalent.

Yes, I'm aware...It was an ill man's attempt at humour *Feebly scratches new material on recycled paper*

What about all other nationalities should they bugger off too?

England is a memory now. The gates are flooded and anybody can have access to England and join in. Although I don't have anything against people from other countries, the higher the influx into England the more the British identity disappears. So the price is enormous. Travel to England and you have no idea where you are. It matters because the British identity is very attractive. I grew up into it and I find it very quaint and amusing. Other countries have held on to their basic identity, yet it seems to me that England was thrown away.

You can't say, 'Everybody come into my house, sit on the bed, have what you like, do what you like.' It wouldn't work.

Whatever England is now, it's not what it was and it's lamentable that we've lost so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom