If you are a boy and had the chance to sleep with Morrisey, would you do it?

If you are a boy and had the chance to sleep with Morrisey, would you do it?

• Hell yes! I'd go gay for Morrissey!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • My arse is just an exit so only if I'm the one pumping...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I may go as far as receive a blow-job, but I'm not doing anything else!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'll give a blow-job, but nothing below my waist!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 69 is my lucky number!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's no f***ing way I'm f***ing Morrissey, no matter how much I like his music!

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
just dont forget that i am actually a person over here and i am a friend to who ever wil have me. dont confuse me with some of the people youve known. i am very adamant about this. this is exactly what led me to fall off the deep end and act like a thug, resulting in my expulsion from another forum. i wont make the same mistakes again. but i wont have this unwarranted character assasination. because you know very well that in these circles to be against gays is a cardinal sin.

Theo, it's scaring me that we're on the same side here.

*breathes into a paper bag*
*awaits further instruction*

just dont forget that i am actually a person over here and i am a friend to who ever wil have me. dont confuse me with some of the people youve known. i am very adamant about this. this is exactly what led me to fall off the deep end and act like a thug, resulting in my expulsion from another forum. i wont make the same mistakes again. but i wont have this unwarranted character assasination. because you know very well that in these circles to be against gays is a cardinal sin.

Don't dilute your opinions for anyone.

Don't dilute your opinions for anyone.

That's what Osama Bin Laden's friends tell him, too. So far it's working out for him. The rest of the world, not so much.

Theo, it's scaring me that we're on the same side here.

*breathes into a paper bag*
*awaits further instruction*

Penfoldsfive is a cute troll. And me? I'm just using this occasion to show I can't be pigeonholed under any labels. :)

That's what Osama Bin Laden's friends tell him, too. So far it's working out for him. The rest of the world, not so much.

Yikes....:lbf:my quote compared with Osama Bin Laden....:guitar::lbf:

What a strange place Solow is.:cool:

go have a lie down:thumb:

there are far more incriminating things to dig up about me. i am prepared with an honest defense about anything in my past. this type of ad hominem nonsense is way above you though. i am surprised how the big wigs get away with this bs.

there are far more incriminating things to dig up about me. i am prepared with an honest defense about anything in my past. this type of ad hominem nonsense is way above you though. i am surprised how the big wigs get away with this bs.

Ad hominem? What are you talking about? All we know about you is what you've said here so how can we be attacking you for who you are? Nobody's called you any names apart from "troll", and only that because you've said some trollish things.

What are you talking about?

Ad hominem? What are you talking about? All we know about you is what you've said here so how can we be attacking you for who you are? Nobody's called you any names apart from "troll", and only that because you've said some trollish things.

What are you talking about?

sigh. when you assume that i am intolerant and anti-(insert decent cause here) you cast a negative cloud over my forum persona. not only is it inaccurate to label me as opposition to your views, but it perpetuates the 'troll' myth i hve to deal with. this discourse has devolved to a point that i will seriously no longer indulge it.

i just think it is wrong for guys to get it on with each other. i cannot condone it....

Notice how he has no problem with girls getting it on with each other!

He's perfectly okay with bisexual or "lipstick lesbian" girls!

Yes, that he condones 100%! Especially if it involves him in a threesome!

What a hypocrite!

Notice how he has no problem with girls getting it on with each other!

He's perfectly okay with bisexual or "lipstick lesbian" girls!

Yes, that he condones 100%! Especially if it involves him in a threesome!

What a hypocrite!

Do you think that blokes kissing turns chicks on like girls kissing turns most blokes on?

:lbf: Hellie, that's exactly what I was thinking!!

I've asked my husband 'ridiculous' questions like this before -it's all in good fun and I'm not confused. Wait, maybe I am. Hell, I don't know.

I think most men here would spoon Moz given the chance. :thumb: Nothing else has to happen, right? :p

I've asked my husband 'ridiculous' questions like this before -it's all in good fun and I'm not confused. Wait, maybe I am. Hell, I don't know.

I think most men here would spoon Moz given the chance. :thumb: Nothing else has to happen, right? :p

"Spoon Moz"....lol yeah right they might ...but they wouldn't tell their mates about it though.:rolleyes:

Tags
omg scarlet! scarlet ftw tell it girl
Back
Top Bottom