If you are a boy and had the chance to sleep with Morrisey, would you do it?

If you are a boy and had the chance to sleep with Morrisey, would you do it?

• Hell yes! I'd go gay for Morrissey!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • My arse is just an exit so only if I'm the one pumping...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I may go as far as receive a blow-job, but I'm not doing anything else!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'll give a blow-job, but nothing below my waist!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 69 is my lucky number!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's no f***ing way I'm f***ing Morrissey, no matter how much I like his music!

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
1) There is no room for intolerance of gays in today's society. AT ALL. There's nothing odd or different about it. Intercourse between two people is just that - no matter what their sex.

2) This thread is just whack from the get-go. Your FIRST post and it's a sex poll? Wow. :crazy:

First post? Wow. I hadn't noticed. That is a bit strange. Maybe this person goes around to various forums just posting sex polls and then leaving. :lbf:

Re: more prattlings!

you could of made it easier for me:p

Morrissey's sexuality is complex, but he's not "straight."
oh really, i never knew that;)

...Because my husband and I talk about all manner of things, including this.
& who said marriage is dead! :lbf:

I'm cool with it as long as I can watch.

you is a pervy hippie :thumb:

Some are. Yes.
Gosh...list them for me, so i'll never taint my ears again with such profanities. :eek::p

i maybe a confused individual but this is not about that. i refuse to be dragged into the category of intolerant assholes. . if you had the time to get to know me you would understand what i am trying to tell you. if you feel it necessary you can continue to try to belittle me on this forum but i wont have any part of it. pick me apart if you will but i have a deep compassion for people who are derided and put down and that includes lots of un pc criminals and deviants. do you make all the rules on what i can call right or wrong?

you could of made it easier for me:p

oh really, i never knew that;)

& who said marriage is dead! :lbf:

you is a pervy hippie :thumb:

Gosh...list them for me, so i'll never taint my ears again with such profanities. :eek::p

It's hard for me to be lighthearted about this topic, CB. Too many of my friends have felt the pain of living in a society that doesn't fully accept their love for someone of the same sex. It's not a little thing. Who a person falls in love with is a huge part of a person's life. It affects everything -- their relationships with family members, their standing in society, their mental health, their dying wishes, etc.

i maybe a confused individual but this is not about that. i refuse to be dragged into the category of intolerant assholes. . if you had the time to get to know me you would understand what i am trying to tell you. if you feel it necessary you can continue to try to belittle me on this forum but i wont have any part of it. pick me apart if you will but i have a deep compassion for people who are derided and put down and that includes lots of un pc criminals and deviants. do you make all the rules on what i can call right or wrong?

I'm not making the rules. These are the rules of compassion and decency.

yeah and im trying to follow them, while upholding my own personal beliefs. i think we should just forget about this because i am not the one who you have an issue i can assure you. its just a very touchy subject. peace?

It's hard for me to be lighthearted about this topic, CB.
sorry, Scarlet....i know i mock. but i hardly take 99% of the nonsense written here seriously. But I am sorry if i upset you at all. :blushing:

Too many of my friends have felt the pain of living in a society that doesn't fully accept their love for someone of the same sex.
:(

It's not a little thing. Who a person falls in love with is a huge part of a person's life. It affects everything -- their relationships with family members, their standing in society, their mental health, their dying wishes, etc.
I know dear.

yeah and im trying to follow them, while upholding my own personal beliefs. i think we should just forget about this because i am not the one who you have an issue i can assure you. its just a very touchy subject. peace?

No peace. I don't understand your great need to uphold your personal beliefs since your personal beliefs condemn innocent people simply because they're attracted to their own sex. Why should anyone be expected to respect someone's "personal beliefs" like they're somehow sacred?

If by "peace" you mean that you'd like to end this discussion, then that's fine. I've pretty much said all I wanted to say. I just think it's horrible of you or anyone to say these things about gay people. Offensive in the extreme. There's no way around it.

Last edited:

sorry, Scarlet....i know i mock. but i hardly take 99% of the nonsense written here seriously. But I am sorry if i upset you at all. :blushing:

:(

I know dear.

Thanks, CB. You made my Grinchy heart go up a half size just now.

Thanks, CB. You made my Grinchy heart go up a half size just now.
"Grinchy heart" NO WAY....you have a very good heart:flowers:

your logic opens the door to much more nefarious and unacceptable behavior.
can i have sex with animals and children just because it is my preference? are people obliged to tolerate all of my sexual behavior? you tell me where to draw the line.

thats all. i know you think you have it all figured out but think about others views on the subject. i like this forum and have enjoyed my time here. i will not be coerced into some stupid fight over an unwinnable topic.

Last edited:
can i have sex with animals and children just because it is my preference? are people obliged to tolerate all of my sexual behavior? you tell me where to draw the line.

Animals and children cannot consent to sex with you. This isn't so hard to grasp, is it?

ive pulled my self into this but some clearly do not get the point. block me or even at this point ban me rather than me digress into some truly hateful bullshit.

why are you so worried about how the democrats and Obama are ruining our perfect nation?

Maybe I should stop worrying about how Obama is ruining America. I already gots mine, as one of my friends likes to say. So should I just say, "You can suffer the consequences and I'll sit back and not give a shit," to the generations coming up? I'm tempted, but I love my country too much....

This argument always astounds me. Surely you can't believe what you're saying.

Homosexuality is sex between two consenting adults of the same sex.

Sex with animals and children is wrong for many reasons, but mostly because animals and children cannot give their consent. They are our wards. We have to look out for their best interests because they're not capable of making decisions for themselves based on logic and cause-and-effect.

No, people aren't obliged to accept anyone's sexual behavior if it infringes on their rights, but if nobody is getting hurt and all parties are consenting and capable of consent, then there shouldn't be any issue at all. Remember: My rights end where yours begin and vice versa.

It is a very simple line to draw and it alarms me that it's not clear to everyone.

Someone who asks their husband if he'd do Moz is confused.....just my opinion though.:straightface:

Well, as usual, your opinion means little to me.

I feel exactly the opposite, actually. If a married couple aren't close enough to ask the big questions, the little questions, the silly questions, the dirty questions -- ALL the questions, then that's a sad little marriage and I'd want no part of it.

Tags
omg scarlet! scarlet ftw tell it girl
Back
Top Bottom