Ian Brown's tweet upsets some people - it reminds them of Morrissey

Social media can be a bit much for some artists. It's an unstable life & they often get obsessed with something outlandish.

Hopefully they have loved ones to look after them in the real world.
I think Lee Ryan posted most of the stuff on 'Instagram' but it has now been deleted. Lee Ryan Twitter page: https://twitter.com/officialleeryan?lang=en

I find it interesting that Lee Ryan quoted from the Holy Bible. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian and this stood out for me.

Jim Corr (MBE) is on Twitter he says he is a "Musician. Pilot. Vegetarian. ProSafeVax. Pro-life. Zero troll tolerance. Views my own." See link: https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

"Right Said Fred" Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheFreds?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Ian McNabb's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/empiresend?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This is interesting Lee Ryan, Ian McNabb, Ian Brown, Right Said Fred (brothers Fred and Richard Fairbrass), Jim Corr (MBE), Sir Van Morrison (OBE), Morrissey, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher and Brian Harvey.

I have Asperger's syndrome which means I'm on the autistic spectrum it really worries me that autism has gone up so much worldwide. Do you have any ideas as to why autism has gone up so much worldwide?

I'm not a big Oasis fan but I like their song "Falling Down" which is about Princess Diana and her treatment within the British Royal family:

Do you know anything about MK Ultra trauma-based mind control? Is it true that it is used in the music industry or is it just a conspiracy theory?

Do you know anything about Freemasonry and secret societies? Do you know anything about Satanic ritual abuse? Do you know anything about cults? I find this stuff truly shocking and hard to talk about.

Sinéad O'Connor is an ex-Roman Catholic and she was abused as a child. She later got into Rastafarianism and is now a Muslim. She seems confused and troubled to me. I understand she had a very tough childhood. Sinéad O'Connor is now known by the name Shuhada' Davitt? and Shuhada Sadaqat? and MagdaDavitt77?

Morrissey in Cheshire with Sinéad O'Connor 1991:

183995d0dec9f20b8ba6f73cfa09f8b6 (4).jpg

Last edited:
I think Lee Ryan posted most of the stuff on 'Instagram' but it has now been deleted. Lee Ryan Twitter page: https://twitter.com/officialleeryan?lang=en

Jim Corr (MBE) is on Twitter he says he is a "Musician. Pilot. Vegetarian. ProSafeVax. Pro-life. Zero troll tolerance. Views my own." See link: https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

"Right Said Fred" Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheFreds?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Ian McNabb's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/empiresend?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This is interesting Lee Ryan, Ian McNabb, Ian Brown, Right Said Fred, Jim Corr (MBE), Sir Van Morrison, Morrissey, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher and Brian Harvey.

I have Asperger's syndrome which means I'm on the autistic spectrum it really worries me that autism has gone up so much worldwide. Do you have any ideas as to why autism has gone up so much worldwide?

I'm not a big Oasis fan but I like their song "Falling Down" which is about Princess Diana and her treatment within the British Royal family:

Do you know anything about MK Ultra trauma-based mind control? Is it true it is used in the music industry or is it just a conspiracy theory?

Do you know anything about Freemasonry?

Sinéad O'Connor is an ex-Roman Catholic and she was abused as a child. She later got into Rastafarianism and is now a Muslim. She seems confused and troubled to me. I understand she had a very tough childhood.

Morrissey in Cheshire with Sinéad O'Connor 1991:

View attachment 59631

It's a conspiracy theory. Showbiz is bad enough - a lot of competition for very few (mostly temporary) jobs & everyone terrified of being shunned or failing. It doesn't need mind control or freemasonry.

Yeah, Sinead has issues, a lot of them centre around her childhood & religion.

It's a conspiracy theory. Showbiz is bad enough - a lot of competition for very few (mostly temporary) jobs & everyone terrified of being shunned or failing. It doesn't need mind control or freemasonry.

Prove it!

Why does it worry you that Andy Rourke has worked with Ian Brown?
Sinéad O'Connor has also worked with Ian Brown.

See this song by Ian Brown called "Illegal Attacks" featuring Sinéad O'Connor:

I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian. I'm also a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel. I'm a friend of Israel. I'm also a pacifist.

My one criticism of this song "Illegal Attacks" is that there is a lot of anti-Israel or anti-Israeli feeling in the song. That worries me. There is also some swearing/profanity in this song "Illegal Attacks" which is unnecessary.

I saw an interview Morrissey did with Lauren Laverne years ago that was posted on YouTube. They were backstage at a music festival in the UK. Lauren Laverne asked Morrissey a question about Ian Brown and he flinched. I got the impression Morrissey isn't really a fan of Ian Brown or of 'The Stone Roses'. I could be wrong though.

Maybe the fact that Ian Brown has worked with Andy Rourke and knows him isn't worrying. Maybe 'worry' was the wrong word to use. I'm frightened of Nova Rehman (Andy Rourke's former manager). I think Nova Rehman also knows Ian Brown.

Sinéad O'Connor has worked with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke in the past. Mike Joyce claims he had some sort of a brief sexual relationship/encounter/fling with Sinéad O'Connor years ago.

Then there is the stuff Sinéad O'Connor came out with after Prince had just died accusing him of stuff. If it was true why didn't she say something when Prince was still alive why wait for him to die when he can't answer back? Morrissey is a fan of Prince and he was friends with the late, great Dick Gregory. Morrissey and Prince had a mutual friend that was Dick Gregory who died in 2017. Michael Jackson was also friends with Dick Gregory.

Last edited:
It's a conspiracy theory. Showbiz is bad enough - a lot of competition for very few (mostly temporary) jobs & everyone terrified of being shunned or failing. It doesn't need mind control or Freemasonry.

Robbie Williams and Chris Thrall Part 1 | What's Going On In Hollywood?:

Robbie Williams Part 2 | Secrets Of The Hollywood Elite:

These guys Robbie Williams and Chris Thrall come across as 'New Age' to me they are not born-again Christians. They also swear a bit and I don't like swearing.

Last edited:

I think it's just they've got better at diagnosing it - they're finding & treating more people at the milder end of the spectrum.

Sinéad O'Connor has also worked with Ian Brown.

See this song by Ian Brown called "Illegal Attacks" featuring Sinéad O'Connor:

I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian. I'm also a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel. I'm a friend of Israel. I'm also a pacifist.

My one criticism of this song "Illegal Attacks" is that there is a lot of anti-Israel or anti-Israeli feeling in the song. That worries me. There is also some swearing/profanity in this song "Illegal Attacks" which is unnecessary.

I saw an interview Morrissey did with Lauren Laverne years ago that was posted on YouTube. They were backstage at a music festival in the UK. Lauren Laverne asked Morrissey a question about Ian Brown and he flinched. I got the impression Morrissey isn't really a fan of Ian Brown or of 'The Stone Roses'. I could be wrong though.

Maybe the fact that Ian Brown has worked with Andy Rourke and knows him isn't worrying. Maybe 'worry' was the wrong word to use. I'm frightened of Nova Rehman (Andy Rourke's former manager). I think Nova Rehman also knows Ian Brown.

Sinéad O'Connor has worked with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke in the past. Mike Joyce claims he had some sort of a brief sexual relationship/encounter/fling with Sinéad O'Connor years ago.

Then there is the stuff Sinéad O'Connor came out with after Prince had just died accusing him of stuff. If it was true why didn't she say something when Prince was still alive why wait for him to die when he can't answer back? Morrissey is a fan of Prince and he was friends with the late, great Dick Gregory. Morrissey and Prince had a mutual friend that was Dick Gregory who died in 2017. Michael Jackson was also friends with Dick Gregory.

SOC did say the stuff about Prince while he was living. He got pissed about it and she shut up. She then brought it back up after he couldn't get back at her. A lot of abusers silence their victims while they are alive.

Noel Gallagher and Ian Brown's Rochdale Wisdom (video by John Collins):

Whatever happened to a blue sky day?

Does anyone know what Badly Drawn Boy (real name Damon Michael Gough) say about Ian Brown and maybe Morrissey on Twitter?

I found this Tweet from Badly Drawn Boy that he wrote on September 5th 2020:

"A few people seem to think my tweet about masks was a reaction to Ian Brown. I’ve actually got no idea what Ian said. His thoughts aren’t my concern. Either way I wouldn’t choose to get angry at him like a ‘few’ have at me. The debate should be civilised."

Badly Drawn Boy's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/badly_drawn_boy?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Ian Brown, Morrissey and Noel Gallagher may well have all been in the Hacienda that night in 1984 when someone set fire to a large bundle of polystyrene. I can't prove it, but it would explain more or less everything.

Does anyone know what Badly Drawn Boy (real name Damon Michael Gough) say about Ian Brown and maybe Morrissey on Twitter?

I found this Tweet from Badly Drawn Boy that he wrote on September 5th 2020:

"A few people seem to think my tweet about masks was a reaction to Ian Brown. I’ve actually got no idea what Ian said. His thoughts aren’t my concern. Either way I wouldn’t choose to get angry at him like a ‘few’ have at me. The debate should be civilised."

Badly Drawn Boy's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/badly_drawn_boy?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Thomas Sheridan who is Irish talks about Ian Brown, Morrissey and briefly about Badly Drawn Boy (real name Damon Michael Gough):

Back
Top Bottom