Ian Brown's tweet upsets some people - it reminds them of Morrissey

Van Morrison has been speaking out as well. I think both the Oasis Gallagher brothers have spoken out both Noel and Liam. Morrissey is great! I'm not sure how supportive Ian Brown is of the Jewish community which is worrying. I'm a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel. Morrissey is a friend of Israel as well. It is great that Ian Brown is a Michael Jackson fan.

Van Morrison is Irish. Noel and Liam Gallagher have Irish blood. Morrissey has Irish blood. I don't know about Ian Brown but Ian Brown is a Scottish name so maybe he has Scottish blood.
Jim Corr (MBE) the man from the Irish group "The Corrs" has also spoken out. Interesting the Irish connection with Jim Corr (MBE), Sir Van Morrison (who is Northern Irish), Morrissey, Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher.

Then there is Ian Brown who maybe has Scottish heritage/ancestry? Sad that Ian Brown isn't a big supporter of Israel, but great that he is a Michael Jackson fan.

The band "Right Said Fred" have been speaking out as well. This is an article about "Right Said Fred": https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...klash-joining-anti-lockdown-march-London.html

Right Said Fred have been slammed by social media users for joining an anti-lockdown march in London this weekend.

Brothers Fred and Richard Fairbrass were slammed after tweeting a picture from the protest on Saturday.

The pair posted a picture of protesters holding signs which read, 'The pandemic is a lie'?, and, 'A hug a day keeps the Covid away'?.

Another sign referenced the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon - which alleges that a group of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump and will lead to a 'day of reckoning' involving the mass arrest of journalists and politicians.

The pair's post spared a fierce backlash from their followers.

Emma Kennedy wrote: "I’d be very happy for you to go and watch my doctor pals who have been working on ICU (intensive care unit) wards trying to save people with COVID -19 since March."

I don't like the comedian Dom Joly because he hates on both Morrissey and Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
Jim Corr the man from the Irish group "The Corrs" has also spoken out. Interesting the Irish connection with Jim Corr, Van Morrison, Morrissey, Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher.

Then there is Ian Brown who maybe has Scottish heritage? Sad that Ian Brown isn't a big supporter of Israel but great he is a Michael Jackson fan.

The band "Right Said Fred" have been speaking out as well. This is an article about "Right Said Fred": https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...klash-joining-anti-lockdown-march-London.html

Right Said Fred have been slammed by social media users for joining an anti-lockdown march in London this weekend.

Brothers Fred and Richard Fairbrass were slammed after tweeting a picture from the protest on Saturday.

The pair posted a picture of protesters holding signs which read, 'The pandemic is a lie'?, and, 'A hug a day keeps the Covid away'?.

Another sign referenced the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon - which alleges that a group of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Trump and will lead to a 'day of reckoning' involving the mass arrest of journalists and politicians.

The pair's post spared a fierce backlash from their followers.

Emma Kennedy wrote: 'I’d be very happy for you to go watch my Dr pals who have been working on ICU trying to save people with COVID since March.'
Never realised Right Said Fred were so cool.

Never realised Right Said Fred were so cool.
I hadn't heard much about "Right Said Fred" in recent times and then they come out with all this stuff on Twitter and go on a London protest. They are all over the news, social media and Twitter at the moment with the backlash. There isn't much or anything about them on TV news as far as I know though.

Jim Corr (MBE) from the Irish group "The Corrs" is/was a member of the 9/11 Truth Movement and operated a website on which he wrote about the New World Order, including the notion that 11th September 2001, was an inside job. Following the death of Osama bin Laden in May 2011, Jim Corr maintained that bin Laden had actually died in 2001. I think at some point in September 2015, all conspiracy related content was removed from his site and the URL began to redirect to the main "Corrs" website.

Jim Corr endorsed a No vote in the 2018 Irish abortion referendum. He is anti-abortion and anti-vaccination. On August 21st 2020, he along with many others in Ireland protested against the usage of face coverings, Covid-19 testing and vaccines. The Irish pop singers John and Edward Grimes (identical twins), also known as "Jedward", and the Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor, publicly called him out for his behaviours.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard much about "Right Said Fred" recently then they come out with all this stuff on Twitter and go on a London protest. They are all over the news and Twitter at the moment with the backlash. There isn't much or anything about them on TV news as far as I know.

Jim Corr (MBE) from the Irish group "The Corrs" is/was a member of the 9/11 Truth Movement and operated a website on which he wrote about the New World Order, including the notion that 11th September 2001, was an inside job. Following the death of Osama bin Laden in May 2011, Jim Corr maintained that bin Laden had actually died in 2001. I think at some point in September 2015, all conspiracy related content was removed from his site and the URL began to redirect to the main "Corrs" website.

Jim Corr endorsed a No vote in the 2018 Irish abortion referendum. He is anti-abortion and anti-vaccination. On August 21st 2020, he along with many others in Ireland protested against the usage of face coverings, Covid-19 testing and vaccines. The Irish pop singers John and Edward Grimes, also known as "Jedward", and the Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor, publicly called him out for his behaviours.
Yeah, Jim Corr is a man with some interesting opinions. And to get slagged off by the insane Sinead O'Connor is a good endorsement.

Corr talks a lot about the link between vaccines and autism - and it sounds very convincing. So many kids have autism now and the mass media don't talk about it much - which is always suspicious. Vaccines in general have a very sinister air about them now. When someone like Bill Gates promote them you know it's dangerous territory.

Yeah, Jim Corr is a man with some interesting opinions. And to get slagged off by the insane Sinead O'Connor is a good endorsement.

Corr talks a lot about the link between vaccines and autism - and it sounds very convincing. So many kids have autism now and the mass media don't talk about it much - which is always suspicious. Vaccines in general have a very sinister air about them now. When someone like Bill Gates promote them you know it's dangerous territory.

It's a myth that came from one falsified study, an article in The Lancet & a snake oil salesman.

20200930_020011.jpg

Yes, the mainstream bend over backwards to deny the link all the time. Yet more and more children have autism - and vaccines.

It was in The Lancet - they were taking it seriously until more research uncovered that he was lying.

It wouldn't have been in The Lancet if they were bending over backwards.

It was in The Lancet - they were taking it seriously until more research uncovered that he was lying.

It wouldn't have been in The Lancet if they were bending over backwards.
Oh it was in The Lancet... until someone like Banker Rothchild said "You better change that".

Vaccines make certain billionaires a lot of money. Even Elon Musk won't have his children go near them.

Oh it was in The Lancet... until someone like Banker Rothchild said "You better change that".

Vaccines make certain billionaires a lot of money. Even Elon Musk won't have his children go near them.

They took 12 years to withdraw it, based on published studies.

And if they were that controlling they wouldn't have printed it at all, so tw🛸ts couldn't make a conspiracy theory out of it.

They took 12 years to withdraw it, based on published studies.

And if they were that controlling they wouldn't have printed it at all, so tw🛸ts couldn't make a conspiracy theory out of it.
Truth exists beyond the mainstream. It's not as if we haven't been lied to before.

Some of them aren't that ill-informed though - they're just coming from a different angle.
how can you agree with what he says if you think these opinions are ill-informed?
I agree with what you are saying but it was his ill informed opinions that started the ball rolling.
It's a myth that came from one falsified study, an article in The Lancet & a snake oil salesman.

View attachment 59483
i‘m not anti-vax, and ethics and conflicts of interest are important in science. But in your quote (source?) it doesn‘t specifically say what is wrong scientifally with the study.
If his license was revoked for ethical reasons, that doesn’t mean the science in his article is wrong.
Any information or opinions on this?

how can you agree with what he says if you think these opinions are ill-informed?

i‘m not anti-vax, and ethics and conflicts of interest are important in science. But in your quote (source?) it doesn‘t specifically say what is wrong scientifally with the study.
If his license was revoked for ethical reasons, that doesn’t mean the science in his article is wrong.
Any information or opinions on this?

Vaccines should be scrutinised because where there's money, there's often fraud. The sad thing in this case is that hundreds of caring parents are putting children at risk purely because this man wanted to sell them an alternative after discrediting the one that works. There's also a lot of cranks & propagandists in the Facebook groups exploiting concerns - so that's how we ended up with the anti-vaxx movement in all its glory. 🙄

20201001_163204.jpg

Do you know much about Lee Ryan from the English boy band "Blue"? This is an article about him: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lee-ryan-loses-fans-major-21791934

Lee Ryan has been giving a voice to bizarre COVID-19 conspiracy theories.

The singer, 36, has begun to lose his following in a major backlash after posting about conspiracy theories amid the coronavirus outbreak.

In a string of now-deleted Instagram posts, the 'Celebs Go Dating' star backed wild claims the devil controls the government and everyone will soon be microchipped.

Accompanied with his off-the-wall theory, there was a picture of a hand being injected alongside an X-ray snap showing a microchip in between a finger and a thumb.

Lee wrote: "This is the mark of the beast - 666 - this will be the next step of governments world wide.

The former boybander also made reference to 5G which has been falsely targeted by conspiracy theorists amid the health pandemic.

He wrote: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Apocalypse 13 16..."

Lee spiralled into a number of angry tirades online after he faced a backlash from his followers.

The singer admitted he had begun to lose followers on the social media platform following his conspiracy theory posts.

Earlier Lee Ryan insisted he would stand his ground on the bizarre theories and wouldn't be deleting anything - he has since deleted posts surrounding the conspiracies.

Ian McNabb previously the frontman of the Liverpool band "The Icicle Works" has also been speaking out. Ian McNabb is from Liverpool but he might have some Irish and/or Scottish ancestry? Ian McNabb's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_McNabb

What do you think of Brian Harvey previously from the London pop boy band group "East 17"?

This is interesting Lee Ryan, Ian McNabb, Ian Brown, Right Said Fred, Jim Corr (MBE), Sir Van Morrison (OBE), Morrissey, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher and Brian Harvey. This would make an epic concert if they all got together.

The Northern Irish television presenter/journalist Eamonn Holmes has spoken out a bit and so has the television presenter Kirstie Allsopp a bit.

Sir Van Morrison (OBE) has a knighthood he is from Northern Ireland and is sometimes known as the "Belfast Cowboy" and also "Van the Man" he is great! I love his albums "Astral Weeks" and "Moondance" and I love the song "Brown Eyed Girl".

Robbie Williams did an interview with Chris Thrall who seems New Age. I don't know about Robbie Williams, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Kanye West and so on. What do you think of Bez from the 'Happy Mondays'? Bez now works on 'Celebrity Gogglebox'.

Jim Corr (MBE) is on Twitter he says he is a "Musician. Pilot. Vegetarian. ProSafeVax. Pro-life. Zero troll tolerance. Views my own." See link: https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

"Right Said Fred" Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheFreds?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I used to like Sinéad O'Connor. I like her voice. I have seen a photograph of Sinéad O'Connor with Morrissey from years ago. But she has changed so much over the years she seems very confused. She is definitely NOT a born-again Christian! It worries me that Sinéad O'Connor has worked with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke in the past. Mike Joyce said he had some sort of a relationship with Sinéad O'Connor. Sinéad O'Connor has also worked with Ian Brown. It worries me that Andy Rourke has also worked with Ian Brown. Then there is the stuff Sinéad O'Connor came out with after Prince had just died accusing him of stuff. If it was true why didn't she say something when Prince was still alive why wait for him to die when he can't answer back?

I'm not a big Oasis fan but I like their song "Falling Down" which is about Princess Diana and her treatment within the British Royal family.

Lee Ryan. Ryan (Irish: Ó Riain) is a common surname of Irish origin, as well as being a common given name in the English-speaking world.

There is a family groups connection with "Oasis" being two brothers, "The Corrs" a family group, "Right Said Fred" two brothers and "Jedward" identical twins.

I have Asperger's syndrome which means I'm on the autistic spectrum it really worries me that autism has gone up so much worldwide.

Last edited:
Do you know much about Lee Ryan from the English boy band "Blue"? This is an article about him: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lee-ryan-loses-fans-major-21791934

The singer, 36, has begun to lose his following in a major backlash after posting about conspiracy theories amid the coronavirus outbreak.

In a string of now-deleted Instagram posts, the 'Celebs Go Dating' star backed wild claims the devil controls the government and everyone will soon be microchipped.

Accompanied with his off-the-wall theory, there was a picture of a hand being injected alongside an X-ray snap showing a microchip in between a finger and a thumb.

Lee wrote: "This is the mark of the beast - 666 - this will be the next step of governments world wide.

The former boybander also made reference to 5G which has been falsely targeted by conspiracy theorists amid the health pandemic.

He wrote: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Apocalypse 13 16..."

Lee spiralled into a number of angry tirades online after he faced a backlash from his followers.

The singer admitted he had begun to lose followers on the social media platform following his conspiracy theory posts.

Earlier Lee Ryan insisted he would stand his ground on the bizarre theories and wouldn't be deleting anything - he has since deleted posts surrounding the conspiracies.

Ian McNabb previously the frontman of the Liverpool band "The Icicle Works" has also been speaking out. Ian McNabb is from Liverpool but he might have some Irish or Scottish heritage/ancestry? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_McNabb

What do you think of Brian Harvey previously from the English pop group "East 17"?

What do you think of Bez from the 'Happy Mondays'? he now works on 'Celebrity Gogglebox'.

This is interesting Lee Ryan, Ian McNabb, Ian Brown, Right Said Fred, Jim Corr (MBE), Sir Van Morrison, Morrissey, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher and Brian Harvey. This would make an epic concert if they all got together.

The Northern Irish television presenter Eamonn Holmes has spoken out a bit and so has the television presenter Kirstie Allsopp a bit.

Sir Van Morrison (OBE) has a knighthood he is from Northern Ireland and is sometimes known as the "Belfast Cowboy" and also "Van the Man" he is great. I love his albums "Astral Weeks" and "Moondance" and I love the song "Brown Eyed Girl".

Robbie Williams did an interview with Chris Thrall who seems New Age. I don't know about Robbie Williams, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Kanye West or Bez.

Jim Corr (MBE) is on Twitter he says he is a "Musician. Pilot. Vegetarian. ProSafeVax. Pro-life. Zero troll tolerance. Views my own.". https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I have Asperger's syndrome which means I'm on the autistic spectrum it really worries me that autism has gone up so much worldwide.

I used to like Sinéad O'Connor. I like her voice. I have seen a photograph of Sinéad O'Connor with Morrissey from years ago. But she has changed so much over the years she seems very confused. She is definitely not a born-again Christian. It worries me that Sinéad O'Connor has worked with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke. Sinéad O'Connor has also worked with Ian Brown. It worries me that Andy Rourke has also worked with Ian Brown.
Why does it worry you that Andy Rourke has worked with Ian Brown?

Ian McNabb previously the frontman of the Liverpool band "The Icicle Works" has also been speaking out. Ian McNabb is from Liverpool but he might have some Irish and/or Scottish heritage/ancestry? Ian McNabb's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_McNabb

What do you think of Brian Harvey previously from the London pop boy band group "East 17"?

What do you think of Bez from the 'Happy Mondays'? Bez now works on 'Celebrity Gogglebox'.

This is interesting Lee Ryan, Ian McNabb, Ian Brown, Right Said Fred, Jim Corr (MBE), Sir Van Morrison, Morrissey, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher and Brian Harvey. This would make an epic concert if they all got together.

The Northern Irish television presenter Eamonn Holmes has spoken out a bit and so has the television presenter Kirstie Allsopp a bit.

Sir Van Morrison (OBE) has a knighthood he is from Northern Ireland and is sometimes known as the "Belfast Cowboy" and also "Van the Man" he is great! I love his albums "Astral Weeks" and "Moondance" and I love the song "Brown Eyed Girl".

Robbie Williams did an interview with Chris Thrall who seems New Age. I don't know about Robbie Williams, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Kanye West or Bez.

Jim Corr (MBE) is on Twitter he says he is a "Musician. Pilot. Vegetarian. ProSafeVax. Pro-life. Zero troll tolerance. Views my own.". https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I used to like Sinéad O'Connor. I like her voice. I have seen a photograph of Sinéad O'Connor with Morrissey from years ago. But she has changed so much over the years she seems very confused. She is definitely not a born-again Christian. It worries me that Sinéad O'Connor has worked with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke in the past. Sinéad O'Connor has also worked with Ian Brown. It worries me that Andy Rourke has also worked with Ian Brown.

Social media can be a bit much for some artists. It's an unstable life & they often get obsessed with something outlandish.

Hopefully they have loved ones to look after them in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom