Ian Brown's tweet upsets some people - it reminds them of Morrissey

Ian Brown is right.

Finally somebody apart from Moz is speaking out about a subject that matters. We are undergoing an Big Economic Reset - which is what this so-called pandemic panic was manufactured to facilitate.

They want to kill off small businesses and have only the very top corporations in power. It's the final death of people power.

Last edited:
Maybe but people interpret things in different ways and Morrissey never explains what or why he is thinking in a particular way.

his never explaining in detail in a back and forth manner has made all of this much worse. I mean that prefer your own race thing has a lot of nuance especially in the meaning of the word prefer

Ian Brown is a good person who has more talent than Bernard and Hooky put together.;)

his never explaining in detail in a back and forth manner has made all of this much worse. I mean that prefer your own race thing has a lot of nuance especially in the meaning of the word prefer

Never understood the big controversy over that comment Morrissey made.

Through conditioning, what one is use to, the familiar, that one will prefer to be with ‘their own’, anyone can see that in the world or possibly understand that within themselves. It’s just conditioning. Most that go out into the real world and interact with folk will usually
find that their conditioned narrow preferences were detrimental to their development as a more well rounded human being.

Now, if he said... People prefer to be with their own race because they believe their race is superior to other races, well that then can be seen as a racist belief.

But, Morrissey didn’t say that.

Never understood the big controversy over that comment Morrissey made.

Through conditioning, what one is use to, the familiar, that one will prefer to be with ‘their own’, anyone can see that in the world or possibly understand that within themselves. It’s just conditioning. Most that go out into the real world and interact with folk will usually
find that their conditioned narrow preferences were detrimental to their development as a more well rounded human being.

Now, if he said... People prefer to be with their own race because they believe their race is superior to other races, well that then can be seen as a racist belief.

But, Morrissey didn’t say that.

I know. It’s more about what people are subconsciously afraid of and what makes them feel safe which is what they know. It is a comment about biology and conditioning. Some people are just uneducated or not intelligent enough to understand this but it makes me sad to see those I believe do understand his comment indulge in there anger and purposely ignore its meaning

I know. It’s more about what people are subconsciously afraid of and what makes them feel safe which is what they know. It is a comment about biology and conditioning. Some people are just uneducated or not intelligent enough to understand this but it makes me sad to see those I believe do understand his comment indulge in there anger and purposely ignore its meaning

agree, though I don’t know how ‘biology’ relates to his comment or this subject. I’d like to understand that better.

When you post several times in a row and your signature takes up the whole page do you feel like you have achieved something?
One of the many benefits of having an account is that you can choose not to see other people's signatures. I mean, why would you want to?

agree, though I don’t know how ‘biology’ relates to his comment or this subject. I’d like to understand that better.

I guess I just meant people are susceptible to conditioning due to biological factors they aren’t always aware of. It’s a thought that makes me sympathetic towards human being in general

Ian Brown is right.

Finally somebody apart from Moz is speaking out about a subject that matters. We are undergoing an Big Economic Reset - which is what this so-called pandemic panic was manufactured to facilitate.

They want to kill off small businesses and have only the very top corporations in power. It's the final death of people power.

Thank God for FREE SPEECH
snp are even trying to ban that with their race hate bill,telling a risky joke in the pub on a friday night which is overheard by a bunch of lefties on the next table can see you doing 7 years in the big hoose.

snp are even trying to ban that with their race hate bill,telling a risky joke in the pub on a friday night which is overheard by a bunch of lefties on the next table can see you doing 7 years in the big hoose.
yet another reason not to go there

Ian Brown is a good person who has more talent than Bernard and Hooky put together.;)
One of the things I love about Ian Brown is that he is a Michael Jackson fan.

The only thing I don't like about Ian Brown is that he worked with Andy Rourke and probably knows Nova Rehman. :worried:

I met Peter Hook ('Hooky') very briefly once in Manchester but he was rude to me because he thought I was connected to Morrissey. He knew that I was a Morrissey fan! Peter Hook is friends with Nova Rehman.

Didn't Liam Gallagher also speak out recently? To be honest I have never been into Oasis. There are a few Mancunian artists speaking out Morrissey, Ian Brown and maybe one of the Gallagher brothers.

this week, twitter is having a meltdown over a 2018 picture of Johnny Rotten wearing a MAGA shirt and of course some people mentioned Moz

It's so hard to really know what's going on with the virus. I stumbled across some astonishing stats from the CDC in America the other day. In the last year, 2019 total deaths in America were 2,813,503. Total deaths so far this year, up to Sept 28th are 2,061,145. So in order to match last year they need to hit roughly 800K deaths in 3 months. With everything I've been told I would've thought deaths' so far this year would've sailed past any previous year.

One of the things I love about Ian Brown is that he is a Michael Jackson fan.

The only thing I don't like about Ian Brown is that he worked with Andy Rourke and probably knows Nova Rehman. :worried:

I met Peter Hook ('Hooky') very briefly once in Manchester but he was rude to me because he thought I was connected to Morrissey. He knew that I was a Morrissey fan! Peter Hook is friends with Nova Rehman.

Didn't Liam Gallagher also speak out recently? To be honest I have never been into Oasis. There are a few Mancunian artists speaking out Morrissey, Ian Brown and maybe one of the Gallagher brothers.
Van Morrison has been speaking out as well. I think both the Oasis Gallagher brothers have spoken out both Noel and Liam. Morrissey is great! I'm not sure how supportive Ian Brown is of the Jewish community which is worrying. I'm a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel. Morrissey is a friend of Israel as well. It is great that Ian Brown is a Michael Jackson fan.

Van Morrison is Irish. Noel and Liam Gallagher have Irish blood. Morrissey has Irish blood. I don't know about Ian Brown but Ian Brown is a Scottish name so maybe he has Scottish blood.

Back
Top Bottom