Haute couture bag? what am i going to do!!

i probably should. but i don't like when people sell gifts! especially since i might see my uncle sometimes soon and well...well...welllllll!!!!!!!!
well bloody use the bag then, or have it lying around so he can see it!

well bloody use the bag then, or have it lying around so he can see it!

i wore it today. some girl asked me if it's "real" and i said "heavens no! i bought it off some guy who had a whole bunch of them stashed in the trunk of his car". i think she was satisfied with my answer.

i wore it today. some girl asked me if it's "real" and i said "heavens no! i bought it off some guy who had a whole bunch of them stashed in the trunk of his car". i think she was satisfied with my answer.

That's not what D Licious who've said, she loves to show off her designer clothes and accesories.

I wish I had an uncle who sent me designer purses lol

That's not what D Licious who've said, she loves to show off her designer clothes and accesories.

I wish I had an uncle who sent me designer purses lol

yeeeah! it's nice! i get an interesting present every now and then. on next wish list- a chanel cardigan!!!

I want a picture of that gorgeous bag!!! Just use it... or sell it... But, I agree it's not really nice to sell gifts, especially from a relative, he could get offended if he knows...

I also wish I had and uncle or dad that sends me designer gifts...

Pic pic pic!! :D

I would keep it girly! It's not everyday you get a bag like this! You don't have to explain anything to people, darn nosies! They bug me...Even if it's not usually your style, as in price, I'm sure you could make it work....I would if I got one! But it's ultimately your choice...and as Ceci mentioned & I had thought about, it was a present, and yes, your uncle could be offended, after all it was a VERY NICE present...:)

A picture would be nice...:D :p

the look "im rich but i try not to show it" is very IN

i say use the bag, and the older and dirtier the clothes, the better....very Courtney Love

So if someone gave you a steak you'd have to eat it??

Don't use the bag, sell it and donate the $

Back
Top Bottom