Goddard story [Alain/Boz]

No I think the deduction seems to be that Spencer saw some rivalry back in the mid nineties during Vauxhall and that's why Alain left the band in 2004. Not having read the book I don't know whether that deduction comes from Spencer, Goddard or celibate. Either way it seems a bit of a stretch.

First of all:
If Boz has written something about Alain's brithday it proves that they're still good friends.

Second:
I don't know why Boz would be jealous for Alain has done some songs with Morrissey if Boz has written important songs too - as Jack the ripper and The more you ignore me, the closer I get.

Third
And has who said that this book's author tells the truth?

Oh come on, this poster seems to have English as a second language - laughing at their errors is not very nice!

One look at the Facebook page will tell you that. I don't get mad about many things, but making fun of people for something they cannot change about themselves is one of them.

Sorry mr McRickson, that's the way we roll in Haworth.:thumb:

Peter

Bit confused though.....on the Southpaw reissue doesn't Moz say something about them driving Spencer so hard to get the very best out of him and then he just left.....but erm, wasnt he on Maladjusted aswell?

First of all:
If Boz has written something about Alain's brithday it proves that they're still good friends.

than why Morrissey keeps him in camp Morrissey,but chooses Tobias
for a tour
it's all about money, royalties of songwriting

Second:
I don't know why Boz would be jealous for Alain has done some songs with Morrissey if Boz has written important songs too - as Jack the ripper and The more you ignore me, the closer I get.

I answered the first 2 questions between yer qoutes the 3rd is under

it's a mess up

Whyte wasn't a songwriter when he came in the band, but as Goddard
writes, a rough diamant , so Boz as more expiernces in musicbiz was a bit
tense about Morrissey choosing Whyte demoos just as much or more than Boz
see it like 2 bro's loking for attention for their father
plus Spencer Cobrin was there
Simon Goddars also wrote ; songs that saved your life'a top 3 all time favourite about the Smiths

Third
And has who said that this book's author tells the truth?

he just askes people who were there no more no less

I 'm just on Whyteside, and never ever got a reason why he left on stage
as bandmember, but still writes for Morrissey

so there must've been a reason, I just tell in my ay, cause I may not use
precisely what's written that against copyright rules

just see the book, and read Cobrin, Spencer and Whyte Alain, I've the book
when itwas released a monthe ago [or 3 weks or so] , its new, buy it, there
are also very other interesting thing bout Morrissey and his life and inspirations, songs etc.

Last edited:
just see the book, and read Cobrin, Spencer and Whyte Alain, I've the book
when itwas released a monthe ago [or 3 weks or so] , its new, buy it, there
are also very other interesting thing bout Morrissey and his life and inspirations, songs etc.

I din't say that you're a liar - I just said that this book isn't honest about amount of things ...

THAT'S SO

Bit confused though.....on the Southpaw reissue doesn't Moz say something about them driving Spencer so hard to get the very best out of him and then he just left.....but erm, wasnt he on Maladjusted aswell?

That is correct. Although according to Moz, it was Lillywhite doing the driving and Spencer who had a problem with Alain and Boz.

user3548_pic1541_1240593983.jpg

Yes, Spencer came back on Maladjusted and even co-wrote the song "Wide to Receive" so maybe that was Morrissey in diplomatic mode to keep everyone happy even though he personally was falling into an abyss.

Back
Top Bottom