Fantasy Morrissey Meeting

LA90004

What would be your fantasy for meeting Morrissey? Where would it be? What would you say or do?

Around 5 years ago I was staying at the swank Claridge's Hotel in London. They have this tiny elevator in the back and the comedian Mel Brooks and his wife, Anne Bancroft (from The Graduate), got in the elevator with me and my husband. It is a really tiny elevator so we were practically rubbing up against each other. On to the fantasy: it seems to me that it would be absolutely lovely to be in that elevator with Morrissey (without my husband, wink wink). He would be in a tux, fresh from a party or show. Maybe the elevator would get stuck. By the time it got going again we would have become fast friends and he would invite me up to his room for a nightcap.

What would be your fantasy for meeting Morrissey? Where would it be? What would you say or do?

Around 5 years ago I was staying at the swank Claridge's Hotel in London. They have this tiny elevator in the back and the comedian Mel Brooks and his wife, Anne Bancroft (from The Graduate), got in the elevator with me and my husband. It is a really tiny elevator so we were practically rubbing up against each other. On to the fantasy: it seems to me that it would be absolutely lovely to be in that elevator with Morrissey (without my husband, wink wink). He would be in a tux, fresh from a party or show. Maybe the elevator would get stuck. By the time it got going again we would have become fast friends and he would invite me up to his room for a nightcap.

hmmmmm..nice imagination..:D
i haven't got one, yet..but maybe tomorrow..well, i will go to sleep now..and maybe there will be something to do with the thread..would be nice:rolleyes:
i will tell you tomorrow:cool:
have a nice sleep at all..;)

hehehe... this has the potential to be the number one, creepiest, stalker-iest thread of all time. Let's wait and see... I'm going to go make some popcorn, please don't wait for me.

Re: if you stuck in a lift with Morrissey...

I can't help digging out Julzei's thread:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=67866

:D

Regarding Julezi's thread:

Oh geez, a whole elevator thread. My whole elaborate fantasy (I'd saved some details for myself) is reduced to a well-played-out cliche. Someone please post some fresher ideas that I can build on.

Oh geez, a whole elevator thread. My whole elaborate fantasy (I'd saved some details for myself) is reduced to a well-played-out cliche. Someone please post some fresher ideas that I can build on.

This is super stalkery and the therapist in my head tells me I shouldn’t indulge, but I want to save you from your elevator cliche feelings and post it anyway. While there are a lot of details that work up to the heart of this fantasy, I’ll just cut straight to the money shot of my imaginary meeting with Morrissey. Keep in mind that this fantasy in my head was initially reversed, but lately I like playing the aggressor with a soft side.

I figure out where he lives. I know that he’s asleep and that he’s left his door unlocked. I also know that he sleeps upstairs. Simply put, I slip in the door, creep up the stairs, open his bedroom door, slide off my shoes and slip into bed with him, my arm around his bare torso. I kiss the back of his neck, he knows it’s me (the girl of his dreams come to life) and holds my hand, pulls me in close and after a very long time, we let go and properly introduce ourselves. There are more details, but I have to keep some of it fantasy.

Morrissey, feel free to draw up restraining order papers, I’m sort of a nut for you, but I won’t follow through on this. I respect your need for privacy too much. And I don’t know where you live which is a good thing. Oh, and if I ever saw you in public, I might run away, so I’m not a real threat, just a dreamer. :o

Crystal, that was beautiful. I'm pretty looney tunes for the guy as well but you have painted quite a nice picture. Thank you.

I once had a dream of my meeting Moz. Its not PG so I won't share it here. But if I had to choose a normal person's meeting...

I guess I would like to see him at a show. Of a band we both really love. Standing there getting really into the music. Singing along the words and moving about a bit. I think there is a great chemistry between people sometimes when they are seeing the live show of a performer they love. After the set we would chit chat about the show. Hit it off rather nicely.

Then go for a drink after. Just discuss life and music etc. Nothing too heavy. And then we would be magically wisked away to some ridiculously elablorate place that he would be staying in. Have a nightcap. Some more wonderful conversation. (Fast forward the part I'll keep to myself.) We'll say goodbye the next morning. Both with huge smiles on our faces. Knowing it wouldnt be the last time ;)

Oh, no. You'll have to come up with some of your own. I'm not sharing, what does this look like, psychopath's circle time? Oh, wait... yes, I guess that's just what this is.

Poor Moz. He must just hate this sort of attention. Just hate it.

Crazy or not, I feel my post was tasteful. Come on Preggers! Let us know what yours is! If you can't beat us, join us!!:)

Do any of your fantasies involve Moz licking your (very short) skirt, or is my wife the only one? :eek:

That's the last time I'm taking her to a Morrissey show!

p.s. Don't quote this, in case I have to destroy the evidence!

Do any of your fantasies involve Moz licking your (very short) skirt, or is my wife the only one? :eek:

That's the last time I'm taking her to a Morrissey show!

p.s. Don't quote this, in case I have to destroy the evidence!

No, they don't involve that. Wow. I didn't think she was that impressed by him...

Crazy or not, I feel my post was tasteful. Come on Preggers! Let us know what yours is! If you can't beat us, join us!!:)

Actually, I don't have any. He has them about meeting me.

How's that for delusional? Do I win?

Last edited:
I’ll just cut straight to the money shot of my imaginary meeting with Morrissey.

Morrissey, feel free to draw up restraining order papers, I’m sort of a nut for you

Crystal, you never fail to make me giggle. I'm a nut for the man too. ;)

To answer the question, I don't really have one exact fantasy in my head (because the possibilities are truly endless). All I know is that my fantasy does not involve being a slobbering, crying idiot and going all Beatlemania on him. Unfortunately, I think if I did meet him in person and he was alone, there is a 99.9% chance that I would burst into tears in front of him and then I'd want to go kill myself later for acting like a 10 year old who's just met Hannah Montana. :(

Crystal, you never fail to make me giggle. I'm a nut for the man too. ;)

To answer the question, I don't really have one exact fantasy in my head (because the possibilities are truly endless). All I know is that my fantasy does not involve being a slobbering, crying idiot and going all Beatlemania on him. Unfortunately, I think if I did meet him in person and he was alone, there is a 99.9% chance that I would burst into tears in front of him and then I'd want to go kill myself later for acting like a 10 year old who's just met Hannah Montana. :(

HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Well put. Thanks for your honest. I think if some of us were that honest with ourselves we might have said the same thing.

In a train. In front of me.
He asks me something and doesn't know I am a fan. I don't know whether I'll tell him so.

Hmm, does everyone think this is a "super stalkery" thing to think about? I certanily never expect to met M, won't seek him out, etc. I was thinking more along the lines of a chance meeting, like the prior poster's train encounter. What is "stalkery" about that?

Hmm, does everyone think this is a "super stalkery" thing to think about? I certanily never expect to met M, won't seek him out, etc. I was thinking more along the lines of a chance meeting, like the prior poster's train encounter. What is "stalkery" about that?

Did you read that thread a month or so ago about the guy who "just happened" to see Morrissey at 4 a.m. in a hotel lobby? Opinions differ as to what's stalker-ish and what's just chance.

We're at an airport, both waiting to get strip searched. Our eyes meet, it's kizmet. :rolleyes:

EDIT: We never speak, and yet neither ever forgets that moment for the rest of our lives. It's purer like that.

Last edited:
I know this is very wrong, but ever since his declared love for Rome I have had this scenario stuck in my head:

It happens several years from now. There is a little cafe in Rome, on a very narrow sidestreet, with only a few outdoor tables. One day, as I'm passing by, I see a distinguished, silver-haired gentleman reading a book I love, and looking up every once in a while, as if he's really enjoying it and drinking it all in. I take a spot at the table next to him and then, at the right moment, mention that it is one of my favorite books. We then get into a deep discussion about literature, expatriotism, and the best way to handle a stunned squirrel. There is much laughter and a few shy, knowing looks.

The evening continues with a visit to the Catacombs of St. Callixtus, followed by a leisurely walk along the Via Appia Antica. The combination of the ancient tombs, the dust and the twilight leads to a familiar scenario, which that road is famous for.

Apologies to my husband (who refuses to visit this site) although by now he's an even bigger fan than I am, much to my surprise.

:o :D

The evening continues with a visit to the Catacombs of St. Callixtus, followed by a leisurely walk along the Via Appia Antica. The combination of the ancient tombs, the dust and the twilight leads to a familiar scenario, which that road is famous for.

One of the meretricious old roads, isn't it?

Apologies to my husband (who refuses to visit this site) although by now he's an even bigger fan than I am, much to my surprise.

Sounds like a role-playing opportunity to me.

Back
Top Bottom