Facebook

I'm not a fan of Facebook. You can't stalk people, you cant CSS your way to happiness, the layout is godawful...
What really bothers me is that Last.FM decided to swipe their layout. UGGGGH.

I'm not a fan of Facebook. You can't stalk people, you cant CSS your way to happiness, the layout is godawful...
What really bothers me is that Last.FM decided to swipe their layout. UGGGGH.

My thought exactly. last.fm's all fake-facebook-y now, I f***ing despise it.
And yes, the impossibility of stalking people is what adds most to my hatred for facebook too.

My thought exactly. last.fm's all fake-facebook-y now, I f***ing despise it.
And yes, the impossibility of stalking people is what adds most to my hatred for facebook too.

I have no idea WHAT they were thinking. The new features are all well and good, but why the layout? WHY?!
The whole reason anyone in existence uses MySpace is to stalk people they barely know, those Facebook guys really have a lot of balls to try and change that. :mad:

Oooooh! And I thought I was just way overdue to do the laundry!

See what I mean? I'd flown the atlantic, tracked you down, rifled your smalls and was back home before you even knew you were being stalked.

(My husband says he'll send them back when he and his mates have finished with them. And that if the lace crotch was cream rather than lilac it would suit your complexion better.)

See what I mean? I'd flown the atlantic, tracked you down, rifled your smalls and was back home before you even knew you were being stalked.

(My husband says he'll send them back when he and his mates have finished with them. And that if the lace crotch was cream rather than lilac it would suit your complexion better.)

I'll run that suggestion past my dom. :D

I actually think it's easier to stalk in facebook, if, of course, the person you're stalking is your friend. And you get notice for everything your friends are doing :guitar:.

I'm on the morrissey-solo group. My name is Mariana is anybody feels like increasing the number of friends by 1...

Back
Top Bottom