Facebook

It's not working for me either.

I was just trying to create events listings for the Roundhouse gigs :p

your the young lady with the photography of the smiths/morrissey fans?
How is that going?

Are you doing the events listing on the solo facebook page or a new one.

Yes thats me! It's going well, I plan to take some photos at the show on Jan 27th and either before or after that do a shoot in Manchester.

I have done the events listing in the public event bit but I will also add it to the Solo Facebook (if it lets me).

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask

aaagh, facebook!

I don't think its wrong to ask, but are you looking to have as many friends as you can? The chase gets addictive.

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask

aaagh, facebook!

I don't think its wrong to ask, but are you looking to have as many friends as you can? The chase gets addictive.

I am, I did state in a poem, that I hated facebook, but, here it is, taking control of my life, and I only have 32 friends!!!

Well, I only have 21 friends!

I approach it as "let them come to you"...but my partner went through a real drive for friends, wanting to crack 100.

As my 'day-job' at Uni is as an internet researcher, I find it quite an intersting/scary thing. So addictive...but then I got to the point of "why am I spending so much time looking up people on here"!!:)

Well, I only have 21 friends!

I approach it as "let them come to you"...but my partner went through a real drive for friends, wanting to crack 100.

As my 'day-job' at Uni is as an internet researcher, I find it quite an intersting/scary thing. So addictive...but then I got to the point of "why am I spending so much time looking up people on here"!!:)

yeah, you do spend time looking up people, I spent 20 minutes looking at the pictures of people with the same name as me

i finally got the hang of facebook and i am starting to think its better than myspace... which i never go on anymore. don't do much on facebook at all but its a good way to keep in touch with folks.

I just started with Facebook and only have 5 friends. I have no time to really do anything with it.

The iLike quiz is totally addictive. We spent the weekend trying to beat Moonbeam's streak.

Feel free to add me, search for Lynne Meston, I'm on me spacehopper :confused:

I have facebook and i have two friends :p I have no idea how to work it or to find people:confused: it confuses me hence i don't go on. Myspace is a lot better!

Facebook is easy enough once you get the hang of it.

Love PTxx.

The iLike quiz is totally addictive. We spent the weekend trying to beat Moonbeam's streak.

Feel free to add me, search for Lynne Meston, I'm on me spacehopper :confused:

Just added you!...well a while back.

I took the there/ their/ they're quiz and got 20 out of 20 which is a relief seeing as do English a-level!

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom