Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

And putting my hands into leather gloves is a choice, and sitting my bum on a leather sofa, and spreading glue made from horses onto my piece of paper is a choice...and it all comes from slaughtered animals. Not buying leather is 100 percent down to me and you too, becuase i am the one sitting on a dead animals skin and enjoying it. If you are a vegetarian and you sit on a dead cow sofa, then ... yea...you're a BAD PERSON, and a VERY BAD vegetarian.

Sitting on a leather sofa is the same as me touching a hamburger. Touching the hamburger does not make me a bad vegetarian. If I bought the hamburger though, then that would be bad. Just like me buying a leather sofa would be bad also.

Sitting on a leather sofa is the same as me touching a hamburger. Touching the hamburger does not make me a bad vegetarian. If I bought the hamburger though, then that would be bad. Just like me buying a leather sofa would be bad also.

naranjito, I'm with you on the whole vegetarian thing, but does that mean you think Morrissey made a huge faux pas buying a Jaguar with leather seats?

Just like me buying a leather sofa would be bad also.

Exactly! :confused: That was my point. You were trying to say that you only have a problem with people who EAT meat, and that you dont care so much for example...wether meat is in your dogs food as it's just humans that is the issue if they eat meat or not ....but that is rubbish, because you should care where ALL animal death prducts come from and there should be no compromises.

Exactly! :confused: That was my point. You were trying to say that you only have a problem with people who EAT meat, and that you dont care so much for example...wether meat is in your dogs food as it's just humans that is the issue if they eat meat or not ....but that is rubbish, because you should care where ALL animal death prducts come from and there should be no compromises.

Yes but a big leather sofa is obvious to me that it comes from a cow. However glue and gum and things like that are not so obvious to everyone and it is hard to keep track of that kind of thing. Putting things in your mouth is not that hard to keep track of. Unless you are a cum guzzler.

I don't know really. Was there a non-leather seat version?

Whether there was or not, he should have really gone WITHOUT the jaguar shouldnt he, really. Having no fake leather alternatives should not condone buying dead cow skins on wheels! :eek:

Yes but a big leather sofa is obvious to me that it comes from a cow. However glue and gum and things like that are not so obvious to everyone and it is hard to keep track of that kind of thing. Putting things in your mouth is not that hard to keep track of. Unless you are a cum guzzler.

That's fine, it's just you should try and find out, becuause you are a fundamentalist veggie by your pure and messianic statemt that all meat eaters are bad. you are not your average veggie. not all vegies think meat eaters are bad, so you are one of the strictest, and should live you entire life by it, and make sure you find out whatever you can about what you are buying.

Instead of arguing so much, why don't you put your energy into not eating meat? It is much healthier for you.

There's nothing wrong with arguing, besides, i wasnt arguing, im discussing, and ... i was just saying how the discussion of religion between you and me has fallen apart to my advantage cos you know so little about it and just cant answer or respond to it prperly enough, showing a multitude of bare knowledge and pure stereotype that holds no strength in the argument what-so-ever.. I was just saying.

I don't know really. Was there a non-leather seat version?
Hmm, don't think so. Maybe he should have gotten a Volkswagon. Mine has fabric seats. :)

Whether there was or not, he should have really gone WITHOUT the jaguar shouldnt he, really. Having no fake leather alternatives should not condone buying dead cow skins on wheels! :eek:
Well...he's a man with expensive tastes. ;) I do appreciate the fact that he's vegetarian and not condoning the meat industry. I hope this means he has a very high karma rating. It makes me wanna cuddle him even more.

Someone needs to start talking about cracked heels again!

I think you are a bit silly because the kind of vegeterian that you are saying that me and Morrissey should be, would have to live in a forest and not have many clothes and just fig leaves as underpants and eat berries. I don’t think it is possible to be the kind of vegetarian that you are describing, in the real world. Not eating meat is enough as far as I am concerned. And it is not hard at all, so I think you must stop being so selfish and leave my animal friends alone.

That's fine, it's just you should try and find out, becuause you are a fundamentalist veggie by your pure and messianic statemt that all meat eaters are bad. you are not your average veggie. not all vegies think meat eaters are bad, so you are one of the strictest, and should live you entire life by it, and make sure you find out whatever you can about what you are buying.

Of course all veggies think that meat eaters are bad. They're just too scared to say it.

I am not strict about it, I don't know why you keep saying that I am. You are the one who started to talk about sofas and leather whips. Not me. Like I said, not eating meat is a very easy thing to do. That is all I am concerned with.

There's nothing wrong with arguing, besides, i wasnt arguing, im discussing, and ... i was just saying how the discussion of religion between you and me has fallen apart to my advantage cos you know so little about it and just cant answer or respond to it prperly enough, showing a multitude of bare knowledge and pure stereotype that holds no strength in the argument what-so-ever.. I was just saying.

I don't want to know about religion because it is a stupid waste of time. I think if there is a god he would be more concerned about the number of animals you are eating, not whether you are going to stupid church on Sundays.

I think you are a bit silly because the kind of vegeterian that you are saying that me and Morrissey should be, would have to live in a forest and not have many clothes and just fig leaves as underpants and eat berries. I don’t think it is possible to be the kind of vegetarian that you are describing, in the real world. Not eating meat is enough as far as I am concerned. And it is not hard at all, so I think you must stop being so selfish and leave my animal friends alone.

Ahh, that probably the most sensible thing you've said over these thoasands of threads. Im glad you are not as fundamental as you make yourself out to be. I dont know, saying 'all meat eaters are bad' seems a bit fundamental to me. Ah well. I totally agree with you. The scenario of that kind of vegetarian is unreal. It's just your uncompromising label of meat eaters would have to put you in that kind of bracket. Basicly, the issue is that all meat eaters are not bad people. If you believe that then no, you dont have to live in the forest. If you do belive all meat eaters are bad, then you better get your animal friendly stuf together and warm up a plate of berries on a fire. Not too close to the wildlife mind ;)

Hmm, don't think so. Maybe he should have gotten a Volkswagon. Mine has fabric seats. :)

Well...he's a man with expensive tastes. ;) I do appreciate the fact that he's vegetarian and not condoning the meat industry. I hope this means he has a very high karma rating. It makes me wanna cuddle him even more.

Someone needs to start talking about cracked heels again!

Dont worry you, it's just a likkle discusion which is heated mildly :) We can talk about cracks and heels if you want though :D I'm gonna have to go to bed though in a sec. maybe you could be in charge of the heel section :)

Dont worry you, it's just a likkle discusion which is heated mildly :) We can talk about cracks and heels if you want though :D I'm gonna have to go to bed though in a sec. maybe you could be in charge of the heel section :)
hahahaa I don't have cracked heels so maybe someone else can moderate that discussion. ;)

I'm going to bed with my dog now because its 2:17am and tomorrow I am going to make a start on painting my walls.
good night, feisty boys! I am going to go eat at an exclusively vegetarian restaurant now. :D

Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom