Dear God Please Help Us

could you guys take your little lovefest to pms please? :rolleyes:

no and i'll tell you why, it seems that too many hatefests are not only tolerated but encouraged.. there needs to be balance.. and change.. yes we can, yes we can.

Why not share the love?

EDIT: I'll start. I love you.

I_Love_You.jpg

Re: All We Need Is B-sides!!!!

Not everyone, you guys need to remember that we dont all live in UK/Europe/America and in some countries you're lucky to find any Morrissey album in the record stores let alone latest singles.

Yes but why are people getting so up tight when within about a week when it is realised in the Uk or wherever, then people who have it on record or cd can upload on here for everyone.

No one has them yet! We all know that now! At least some people will by the 26th!

Whatever happened to patience?

Re: All We Need Is B-sides!!!!

True but people will still have a winge when you ask to have the b-sides uploaded because apparently we can buy them in every single store in the entire world. I'm definitely without a doubt ordering the album, always do. But ordering the single in 3 different formats, two of which I can't play just to hear the b-sides is a hassle.

yeah people say, "just wait another week," well idiots say that.. i mean, although i am sure it will ship this friday to me i think it will take about another week to get to me here in chicago..

OH and then YES i will have the cd and 2 vinyls but does it ship with a free vinyl player? wait no? no included record player? aw dang, well i guess that means i along with many others will be on this forum asking, begging for ‘My Dearest Love’ and ‘Drive-in Saturday’ (live at the Orpheum Theater, Omaha, Nebraska, 11th May 2007).. so, uh, get the f*** used to it.

thank you.

Take a chill pill. Being rude doesn't make time go faster.

Back
Top Bottom