cosmo (yes that damn magazine) is ruining my relationship with my girlfriend

I had forgotten he was the one who posted the thread about her 'forgetting' to take her birth control pill. It was the topic where everyone misquoted me about the ejaculation thing.

It seems they have more than one problem, as kewpie pointed out.

You were misquoted about ejaculation? :confused:

If his threads are any indication, yes they do seem to have a few major problems.

You were misquoted about ejaculation? :confused:

If his threads are any indication, yes they do seem to have a few major problems.

Yeah, in the other thread. I said something like "was 15 seconds of ejaculation worth 216 monthly payments of child support?", and people kept saying that I said "I" ejaculated for super long times. I said it (as I mentioned many times before) as a general statement to emphasize the point that a bit of pleasure isn't worth child support or ruining ones life.

Yeah, in the other thread. I said something like "was 15 seconds of ejaculation worth 216 monthly payments of child support?", and people kept saying that I said "I" ejaculated for super long times. I said it (as I mentioned many times before) as a general statement to emphasize the point that a bit of pleasure isn't worth child support or ruining ones life.

Is fifteen seconds a long time to ejaculate? :confused:

Is fifteen seconds a long time to ejaculate? :confused:

I have no clue. I as I said before: I never looked up the 'average' time from any sex studies or anything. I just picked a time and used it as an example to emphasize the point I was trying to make.

There is nothing wrong with that, but you just admitted that:

1. She is not that person

2. You want to change her or for her to change to be more like you

3. You can't see yourself with someone who reads the trash she reads.

You may want to be with someone who you share the same feelings with and are able to agree on most all subjects, but she is obviously not that person. You admitted as much through your posts here today.

agreed.

That, right there.

I think you're looking for an ideal relationship, where non exists. Do you love her?

Just because you want someone who holds similar views and opinions on major things DOES NOT mean you're looking for some impossible ideal!

Just because you love someone, or think you do, doesn't mean it will always work out. Unfortunately. :( Sometimes, you have to let go. One door closes, another door opens and all that.

I have no clue. I as I said before: I never looked up the 'average' time from any sex studies or anything. I just picked a time and used it as an example to emphasize the point I was trying to make.

I tried to Google it but all I could find was "how to last longer in bed". I guess it will be forever a mystery.

Hey, it's a lot better than taking fifteen seconds to ejaculate. :p

haha we've discussed all of this in pretty much the same detail as on here. she knows exactly how i feel about it...

She knows all the stuff you said about wanting her to be different and basically admitting she isn't right for you?

Wow, you must be a fantastic lay if she still stays with you after that!

She knows all the stuff you said about wanting her to be different and basically admitting she isn't right for you?

Wow, you must be a fantastic lay if she still stays with you after that!

well yeah i mean we both agree that neither of us understands the others position and that we disagree about it to a great extend and that i can't really see myself with a cosmo girl etc.

well yeah i mean we both agree that neither of us understands the others position and that we disagree about it to a great extend and that i can't really see myself with a cosmo girl etc.

well, you're with a cosmo girl so get over it. Yes, I'm afraid you have sunk that low.

That's okay. If she's as great as you say she is she'll find plenty of other men willing to see themselves with a Cosmo girl.

I'm sorry she's not good enough for you.

:p

I hope you resolve it. I'm off to my slumbers. Goodnight.

i never said she wasn't good enough for me. i just don't understand why she reads such a stupid magazine. it's a misunderstanding. plain and simple. if anything my frustration is that i typically think very highly of her but no of the magazine so i don't see why it appeals to her.

i never said she wasn't good enough for me. i just don't understand why she reads such a stupid magazine. it's a misunderstanding. plain and simple. if anything my frustration is that i typically think very highly of her but no of the magazine so i don't see why it appeals to her.

But apparently it's such a big deal that you can't see yourself with her.

Back
Top Bottom