Copenhagen, Denmark added (July 17, 2018, DR Koncerthuset); on sale now

If I hold off long enough he may be playing at the Scout hall at the end of my road.

580 -680 DKK ?
Give it a rest Steve ffs !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Me reckon Moz must surely add the Emerald Isle to his list of concerts. He hasn't played in Ireland in 17 years since February 2018.

IMG_20180531_175005.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

this is almost sold out. too bad, wouldve preferred kopenhagen to berlin

No China dates?

How many people in Denmark and Finland booked for Sweden ...

ONLY A FEW TICKETS LEFT!! GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY GO!!
(for an additional 20 quid you can turn in your Drama J ticket no questions asked we will safely dispose of them)

THIS is going to be........A SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR!! TOTALLY AMAZING!!:rock:

Black Box is 220-400 person capacity, and this venue is rated as 1200-1800 capacity.

The previous announcements were for venues for over 2000.

Were the venues this small on average last tour?

I don't see how he makes money off of this. Touring is expensive.

ONLY A FEW TICKETS LEFT!! GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY GO!!
(for an additional 20 quid you can turn in your Drama J ticket no questions asked we will safely dispose of them)

THIS is going to be........A SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR!! TOTALLY AMAZING!!:rock:

Yuuuuuge!

Black Box is 220-400 person capacity, and this venue is rated as 1200-1800 capacity.

The previous announcements were for venues for over 2000.

Were the venues this small on average last tour?

I don't see how he makes money off of this. Touring is expensive.
The smaller the better. Who wants to be in a soul-less arena surrounded by spoiled yuppies with their backs to the stage? Hopefully the smaller venues keep the asswipes away.

If I hold off long enough he may be playing at the Scout hall at the end of my road.
In all seriousness he should play The Piece Hall in Halifax (West Yorkshire). Cracking gig there last week with Edwyn Collins et al. Great historic outdoor venue.
Cmon Moz give it a go lad.
Pilgrimupnorth

The smaller the better. Who wants to be in a soul-less arena surrounded by spoiled yuppies with their backs to the stage? Hopefully the smaller venues keep the asswipes away.
It's not about that. It's about his ability to make a profit on what is routinely a very expensive venture.

The band must be making peanuts, and it also provides a possible explanation for his constant touring. Maybe his ability to dangle song-writing publication credits in front of his band members offsets it somehow, but who knows.

I just can't see how a meaningful profit is being made.

I watched the documentary about Edwyn Collins recovering from his brain hemorrhage. Came across as an inspirational and humble person. The Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich (London) outdoor venue with backdrop of Thames surrounded by beautiful historic building is a lovely venue. I've seen bands play there in Summer it's stunning when you get a nice sun set.
In all seriousness he should play The Piece Hall in Halifax (West Yorkshire). Cracking gig there last week with Edwyn Collins et al. Great historic outdoor venue.
Cmon Moz give it a go lad.
Pilgrimupnorth

Last edited:
totally agree ACTON, iv not been to one of his shows for a few years simply because I'm not a fan of the sheds,they call them venues but theyr just big sheds to me,soul-less arenas with poor sound.bring on the smaller and more intimate.

It's not about that. It's about his ability to make a profit on what is routinely a very expensive venture.

The band must be making peanuts, and it also provides a possible explanation for his constant touring. Maybe his ability to dangle song-writing publication credits in front of his band members offsets it somehow, but who knows.

I just can't see how a meaningful profit is being made.
its obviously making money or they wouldn't do it,in autobiography it says the band were on 800 - 1000 dollars a show and that was in the 90s,i would think they will be on about five grand a show,so once mozz pays the venue and 25 grand to the band and the hire of the equipment and the roadies and the tour busses and everything else,then whatevers left Morrissey gets,hahahaha.

Ticketsales for this July Tour alone will be around 50,000. At 70£ a ticket you’re looking at a 3.5 million revenue. If Moz gets half of that he’s doing just fine I would say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom