Copenhagen, Denmark added (July 17, 2018, DR Koncerthuset); on sale now

I'm glad the ticket prices are high - it keeps all the low class riff-raff out. Hopefully they can get over the £100 mark soon. :guitar:

A couple of quid a ticket keeps the riff raff away.:crazy:
They can put their paws INTO their pockets but not out.:lbf:

I reckon I will never understand how you Euro Trash pay for tickets with squid. I reckon isn't that anti-Steve?

If I hold off long enough he may be playing at the Scout hall at the end of my road.
I wouldn't watch him in my local scout hall let alone yours. ive seen enough of Julie riley to fill my boots and does he still have that earache Kirsten young....f*** that

I'm glad the ticket prices are high - it keeps all the low class riff-raff out. Hopefully they can get over the £100 mark soon. :guitar:
Also to an appendage to my last post, Him accepting a key off Israel was disgraceful id ask will this free Palestine, another taken in by jewish media morrrissey im ashamed of you
irene

Denmark gave us lurpak Liverpool gave us the beatles best band ever apart from ringo whos been beheaded here in south parkway

Bloody ringo starr talking half American on jon ross show and calling Liverpool, he was a scum bag from the dingle and only got job cos other drummer was better looking day after they chopped his head off. hard faceced get

It's not about that. It's about his ability to make a profit on what is routinely a very expensive venture.

The band must be making peanuts, and it also provides a possible explanation for his constant touring. Maybe his ability to dangle song-writing publication credits in front of his band members offsets it somehow, but who knows.

I just can't see how a meaningful profit is being made.

Why not? Sponsors pay most of the bills...I think he probably gets around 100 000 dollars per show just for him, and each band mate gets probably sth around 15 000 dollars. For one night!!!! All expenses paid!!

If Morrissey was obsessed with making money, there are plenty more things he could be doing (some extremely obvious) but which he isn't.

Also, Ive been in hospital for two weeks and im still not right. Im shuffling and trembling like Muhammad Ali,
irene
I collapsed in street walking my little dog,,Felt fuzzy and unstable net thing fell on back of my head on concrete. Two girls came to my aid and I lay there for 3 bloody hours waiting for ambulance. Anyway done head scan, ecg and all rest of it but ive learned scan on head can only detect bleed on brain nothing like parkinsons etc. How they detect that god only knows. I just know im still not well

I collapsed in street walking my little dog,,Felt fuzzy and unstable net thing fell on back of my head on concrete. Two girls came to my aid and I lay there for 3 bloody hours waiting for ambulance. Anyway done head scan, ecg and all rest of it but ive learned scan on head can only detect bleed on brain nothing like parkinsons etc. How they detect that god only knows. I just know im still not well
Ive probably had more head injuries than most boers. The mugging in Rome was bloody awful, spent days in there

Ive probably had more head injuries than most boers. The mugging in Rome was bloody awful, spent days in there
Well hang in there,sounds like it can only get better for you ....thats rough meanwhile take a stroll back,relax,and listen to WE'LL LET YOU KNOW ,

Back
Top Bottom