Morrissey Central (IG) extra date added: Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone, July 25th (April 26, 2023)

full

Update:
Became a Central post with the above image later the same day:
"DUE TO UNPOPULAR DEMAND"

Last edited:
Is Morrissey dyeing his hair now? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I do it myself!

Is Morrissey dyeing his hair now? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I do it myself!
These are all old photos. Morrissey hasn't used any contemporary photographs for tour posters (or album releases) in several years. I don't think he likes how he looks now.

This feels a bit like the 2011 tour, nice intimate venue's which make for a great atmosphere, he should play the Albert Hall in Manchester as that's a fab venue.

This feels a bit like the 2011 tour, nice intimate venue's which make for a great atmosphere, he should play the Albert Hall in Manchester as that's a fab venue.
Never in a million years. He likes a certain level of security to allow him to arrive and leave. That venue just hasn’t got it.

Now that’s a fantastic old venue; saw Billy Childish, and Joan Armatrading there decades ago. If you’re thinking about it—just go.

These are all old photos. Morrissey hasn't used any contemporary photographs for tour posters (or album releases) in several years. I don't think he likes how he looks now.
I don’t think he’s ever liked the way he looks, even back then. Which is sad because he’s beautiful. No, he’s PERFECT, really. He is now and always has been. ❤️

congrats moz

good to see so many sold outs banners across the dates.
intimate venues are so much better than corporate sheds with crap sound.
must warm his heart to see this at his age.

I know someone mentioned this the other day but it would be so much nicer if he could announce a whole tour in one go. I bought tickets for the Troxy show and now he's announced that he's playing 2 miles down the road from me in Folkestone. Hey ho.

I know someone mentioned this the other day but it would be so much nicer if he could announce a whole tour in one go. I bought tickets for the Troxy show and now he's announced that he's playing 2 miles down the road from me in Folkestone. Hey ho.
The downside of this is that this means all the tickets go on sale at the same time, and if you are trying to do multiple shows there is a mad scramble to try and buy them all. Personally I much prefer if he just keeps this tour rolling and adds a new venue every week.

PS - My money is on Bognor Regis being the next show to be announced.

go to both,enjoy yerself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom