Come back to New York!

suparni

human being
That drive to AC was 3 + hours.

Worth every centimeter of the drive... but Oh NYC is missing Mozza! No show anywhere near NYC this whole tour.

Oh I just miss him already... come to NEW YORK Morrissey... please! Last night was magical alchemy for me in that it reminded me of all things wonderful in my heart.
(pretty amazing to see him aura and all singing those songs... not like video)

This town desperately needs you to bring it back to the heart!

folks in NY are so not used to being skipped over on any world tour - so I apologize if I am sounding like a spoiled brat at the moment.

twas just too good and NYC is really missing you.

After he's been To Camden..

i won so much monies in atlantic city that ive blown doors on my boyfriend mopey and his shitty welsh lottery winnings o yes!

someone one on the front page board mentioned a smaller nyc date being worked out.. who knows if its true but im crossing my fingers! ;)

my dad said that if Morrissey goes to New York by the end of the summer (for me, August 26) I will be able to go!!!! That's if I have a GA ticket....

someone one on the front page board mentioned a smaller nyc date being worked out.. who knows if its true but im crossing my fingers! ;)

oh me too. i will BE THERE! and this time i will not have to drive three hours after and days work and I might be able to be 1st row instead of 3rd and then 2nd. I want to be closer to that cologne of his... gosh - I thought morrissey solo was a bit absolutely ridiculous to even discuss it - but damn. now i understand.

Oh a NY date would be sooooo good. the show was fantastic - i couldn't have asked for a better show at AC... perfect if you ask me...
but i would love a show that did not entail so much travel and having to get home at 3am and back to my course at 8:30! Just a good ol relaxed time in ny ny... and another fantastic show! I admit a certain degree of greed seems to be surfacing in my even posting this thread... forgive me... i am still high off the last show. in fact i was quite shocked that i enjoyed it so much - so totally after all these years. I had no idea that he could do any better live in my eyes than when i saw him in 92. I was wrong! He's done it... I drove my convertible back to ny with the wind in my hair and a huge ridiculous grin on my face the whole way. :D

So where do you live? the UK? C'mon the suspense is killing me ;)

HAHHA...no i Live in Southern California...

The thread said Come Back To New York..

Which Is why I said he needs to Come Back To CAMDEN, first :)

HAHHA...no i Live in Southern California...

The thread said Come Back To New York..

Which Is why I said he needs to Come Back To CAMDEN, first :)

Camden, NJ.
hahahahahahahahaha
I know you don't mean THAT Camden, but for him to play a show at a really really unexpected place is totally moz.

"Come see Morrissey and make sure your bring your own weapon. Security can not help you after dark. Enjoy" Love the state of New Jersey

yeah, i couldn't afford to go to Atlantic City, so a rescheduled New York date would be awesome to say the least. i did get to see him at the VERY beginning of the tour, the 2 Oklahoma dates in March 2006, but i was incredibly excited about the possibility of hearing the evolved setlist. and still am excited at the prospect if there is one. i hope an Nyc date does happen. smaller than Madison Sq would be best, obviously. i still don't understand why they would book both Madison Sq and PNC Arts for this tour. that's madness!

xo, math+

Camden, NJ.
hahahahahahahahaha
I know you don't mean THAT Camden, but for him to play a show at a really really unexpected place is totally moz.

"Come see Morrissey and make sure your bring your own weapon. Security can not help you after dark. Enjoy" Love the state of New Jersey

Morrissey should play in El Monte, CA

Morrissey should play in El Monte, CA

:eek: I would go freakin' sycho if that happened!!!! I get all sycho just sitting hear thinking about it. In MY HOMETOWN!!!?? That's is juuustt waaaay tooo much and waaaaayyy toooo perfect! :D :D :D

Where shall it be?? Rosemead High School Auditorium?? El Monte Park?? OR MY BACKYARD!! LOL....I choose #3!!!

Screw NY. He got sick last time he was there.

Come back to Chicago. It's centrally located with lots of cool venues and two airports. Plus it's not as godawfully expensive as New York. No one need miss out.

:eek: I would go freakin' sycho if that happened!!!! I get all sycho just sitting hear thinking about it. In MY HOMETOWN!!!?? That's is juuustt waaaay tooo much and waaaaayyy toooo perfect! :D :D :D

Where shall it be?? Rosemead High School Auditorium?? El Monte Park?? OR MY BACKYARD!! LOL....I choose #3!!!

City Hall......The Police could handle all the security

Hahha...I knew this thread would grab you!

Screw NY. He got sick last time he was there.

Come back to Chicago. It's centrally located with lots of cool venues and two airports. Plus it's not as godawfully expensive as New York. No one need miss out.

Morrissey will come back to Chicago....

When The Cubs Win The World Series...
The Bears when The Super Bowl
The Bulls Win The NBA Title

OR

The Blackhawks win The Stanley Cup...

City Hall......The Police could handle all the security

Hahha...I knew this thread would grab you!

haha. that's soo funny. I went past city hall earlier this week, and thought about the civic center which isn't too far from it, and thought about Moz having a concert there.....:D

LOL...I knew you knew this thread and your comment would grab me....sheer bait it was!! Good one...:p ;)

haha. that's soo funny. I went past city hall earlier this week, and thought about the civic center which isn't too far from it, and thought about Moz having a concert there.....:D

LOL...I knew you knew this thread and your comment would grab me....sheer bait it was!! Good one...:p ;)

I actually found a nice part of El Monte last sunday...but it still had a gate in front..that's what I hated most when I lived there...

I actually found a nice part of El Monte last sunday...but it still had a gate in front..that's what I hated most when I lived there...

Yeah, I know what you mean......my mom never grew up with one! :mad: But then again, that was back in the 60's on a ranch up north.

Back
Top Bottom