Come back to New York!

Morrissey will come back to Chicago....

When The Cubs Win The World Series...
The Bears when The Super Bowl
The Bulls Win The NBA Title

OR

The Blackhawks win The Stanley Cup...

Well, the White Sox won the World Series. The Bears came in second. The Bulls have won SO VERY MANY TIMES they're sitting on their hands and letting someone else have a chance for a change... what do you want?

Moz doesn't care about sports anyway. Except maybe Football. And it's apparent that he likes Chicago... didn't last fall mean anything?

He'll be back.

Yeah, I know what you mean......my mom never grew up with one! :mad: But then again, that was back in the 60's on a ranch up north.

Morrissey should buy a Ranch and retire to Fresno

Well, the White Sox won the World Series. The Bears came in second. The Bulls have won SO VERY MANY TIMES they're sitting on their hands and letting someone else have a chance for a change... what do you want?

Moz doesn't care about sports anyway. Except maybe Football. And it's apparent that he likes Chicago... didn't last fall mean anything?

He'll be back.

Hahha...Morrissey likes Boxing...

You forgot about The Blackhawks...

I'm not even sure why we have a hockey team. No one I know seems to give a shit about hockey. Maybe we're just a little bit too far south. And too far north to really care about Football/Soccer.

His Boxing thing was purely homoerotic fantasizing, I think. I cant' believe he actually likes watching people hit each other, it seems diametrically opposed to who he is.

But if you've even spent a June evening in Chicago, you'll know why baseball is so big... we have beautiful summers until about June 22 (!)

I'm not even sure why we have a hockey team. No one I know seems to give a shit about hockey. Maybe we're just a little bit too far south. And too far north to really care about Football/Soccer.

His Boxing thing was purely homoerotic fantasizing, I think. I cant' believe he actually likes watching people hit each other, it seems diametrically opposed to who he is.

But if you've even spent a June evening in Chicago, you'll know why baseball is so big... we have beautiful summers until about June 22 (!)

Which is usually about the time the Cubs fall out of contention :D

NOBODY in American cares about Soccer except Immigrants and David Beckman fans....

Which is usually about the time the Cubs fall out of contention :D

NOBODY in American cares about Soccer except Immigrants and David Beckman fans....

HAHAHA! I'm a South Sider by marriage, so you can slam on the Cubs all you want.

You know what's freaking depressing? Beckham is nearly a year younger than I am. And what do I have to show for my life? A Morrissey obsession, two snotty little kids, a part time job as a hobby magazine editor, and a shitload of stuff from Ikea to go assemble... I'll be back later!

Morrissey should buy a Ranch and retire to Fresno

No, I really don't think he could handle the heat....or maybe so. He loves the sun, but I doubt that kinda heat. Least it's not like Florida heat with intense humidity.

He could make it beautiful though, my mom's old house from up North is beautiful the way it's been fixed up, the people there have taken very good care of it.

No, I really don't think he could handle the heat....or maybe so. He loves the sun, but I doubt that kinda heat. Least it's not like Florida heat with intense humidity.

He could make it beautiful though, my mom's old house from up North is beautiful the way it's been fixed up, the people there have taken very good care of it.

After he settles down with a wife, two kids, a cat, and a dog

MSG in October

I have been told that they are looking at a possible date in October @ MSG.

As an aside, Math Tinder- You are one sexy beast.

You're too young...put your hand down already!

Whhhyyyy?? :(

:p I actually didn't mean it like that... not competely anyways, now that you mention it. :D

too young? Apparently not to everyone.....my best friend sees his picture, and teases me and says, "Look, there's your husband.." :D

Last edited:
Whhhyyyy?? :(

:p I actually didn't mean it like that... not competely anyways, now that you mention it.

too young? Apparently not to everyone.....my best friend sees his picture, and teases me and says, "Look, there's your husband.." :D

Okay..If your mom signs off then it's a done deal!

It's not like he was your babysitter...

Now THAT would be Creepy...

Like This...

EEEKK...Stay Away From Mary Kae

Okay..If your mom signs off then it's a done deal!

It's not like he was your babysitter...

Now THAT would be Creepy...

Like This...

EEEKK...Stay Away From Mary Kae

Eeewwww, okay now THAT is gross!

It's not like that...although he's old enough to be MY dad, that's kinda wierd, but still....:D

Back
Top Bottom