celeb bb!!

La Toya is Michael's older sister.
Jesus, how old is she?
it's hard to tell when someone's done that much to their face!

aw man Verne Troyer???

he's known for one of the greatest moments in reality tv. on The Surreal Life (very similar concept to celeb big brother) he got completely WASTED. they put him in bed and he was making all these weird moaning noises. then everyone went to bed. then he gets up, and hes totally naked. he gets on his little scooter thing he uses to get around. a few people start to wake up, them come out to to see Verne peeing in the corner totally naked. he thought he was in the bathroom, but he was in a common area. Peter Brady had to help him back in bed. CLASSIC.

wow, and Coolio??

is there somewhere I can watch online???

aw man Verne Troyer???

he's known for one of the greatest moments in reality tv. on The Surreal Life (very similar concept to celeb big brother) he got completely WASTED. they put him in bed and he was making all these weird moaning noises. then everyone went to bed. then he gets up, and hes totally naked. he gets on his little scooter thing he uses to get around. a few people start to wake up, them come out to to see Verne peeing in the corner totally naked. he thought he was in the bathroom, but he was in a common area. Peter Brady had to help him back in bed. CLASSIC.

wow, and Coolio??

I am not sure about watching online when you are based in america, here we get them online I bet it is uk only though, however when normal bb was on there was a youtube channel that posted them all so I bet you could get them there, if I dig it up I will post it here for you.

I am not sure about watching online when you are based in america, here we get them online I bet it is uk only though, however when normal bb was on there was a youtube channel that posted them all so I bet you could get them there, if I dig it up I will post it here for you.

ooh yeah, youtube. forgot about that. thanks!

Whoop! Another chance to laugh at other people we'll never meet, and to vicariously wish we were in there, except not. I hate all this crap.

Boring Peter

Last edited:
aw man Verne Troyer???

wow, and Coolio??

Youtube.

And check out the official website -
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/index.jsp

Last edited:
watched some this morning after my return from star and garter.

Coolio farted.

That's about it. What a drama.

I'm loving this trash already.:guitar:

Haven't heard of most of them.Latoyah looks like someone who's been sent to the gallows.

Karin, we already have a Celeb BB thread in the pigsty.
yes, but I don't go in there :p
it's great! I was yelling at the tv when Ulrika went in; she's going to be top class entertainment! I think she's a serious contender to not handle being in there too well :D

I'm loving this trash already.:guitar:

Haven't heard of most of them.Latoyah looks like someone who's been sent to the gallows.
she looks like Michael in a wig, it's scary!

or MJ looks like his sister, in a wig that he borrowed from her bedroom.

who is betting on this: who will be the first person to accidentally sit on Verne Troyer!
hahahahaha! Quite likely! he seems like he's going to be popular!

Back
Top Bottom