Carnegie Hall

I got tired of the website not working, so I called - sat on hold for 15 min, then was able to get 2 front row Second tier box seats - not ideal but better than nothing...

still fuming over the Bowery

I would have loved to go to Carnegie, but as soon as I realized it was seated I knew I better stay away...
Since the GA shows have basically been stolen by scalpers, it's still ok, because its GA and you decided how far you are from the stage depending on how early you can show up..but for seated venues..I always end up with crap seats.
Congrads to those who got up to the front for Carnegie...luck was on your side today for sure !! :)

True...I was thinking the same. But I'm sure there really won't be a horrible seat unless you're waaaay in the back of the balcony or something, and I've heard that the sound is good there.
I figure I got the best of both worlds....on the 25th I get to do the GA show at Webster where the sound isn't that great but there should be a lot of energy and I can get up front, and then on the 26th, I can be in my balcony seat at Carnegie for what will probably be a more laid back but better sounding Moz experience.
Now, if only I could figure out who I need to kill to get my hand on a Bowery ticket, all will be well. :D

I ended up in the first tier of boxes..I think they are like one row of seats only..pretty cool actually..Just gonna soak this one in and worry about up front for the GA shows.

i got tickets online (dress circle whatever that is) but amazingly i have been on hold with CH for 75 minutes "i'm breathing in, i'm breathing out...."

Wow, I just got what the operator called "pretty good seats" for four in the second tier (or something like that).

I guess persistence really does pay off.

I just snagged a row J ticket online at 12:30pm.....keep trying!

True...I was thinking the same. But I'm sure there really won't be a horrible seat unless you're waaaay in the back of the balcony or something, and I've heard that the sound is good there.
I figure I got the best of both worlds....on the 25th I get to do the GA show at Webster where the sound isn't that great but there should be a lot of energy and I can get up front, and then on the 26th, I can be in my balcony seat at Carnegie for what will probably be a more laid back but better sounding Moz experience.
Now, if only I could figure out who I need to kill to get my hand on a Bowery ticket, all will be well. :D

The good thing about seated venues if that you can actually leave your spot for a bathroom break if needed at the show, not to mention you don't have to have that worry all day before the show about.."how soon should I arrive...will I get up front...omg omg!"

Lucky you! I am in Dress Circle (row DD). The 2nd night of the Rufus Wainwright Judy concert I was in one of the boxes really near to the stage, I think box 63, and the view was heavenly. For the 1st night I'd had absolutely terrible tickets way back in the balcony and while the view was crap, I can't say it was less than thrilling.

i am on hold with carnagie for 126 minutes and 46 seconds now :eek:

You f***ed up or they lost your call. I was only on hold for 20 minutes. and others here say the same.

keep trying the website. refresh refresh refresh.

and i would take the risk and recall them.

i called again and they picked up in a second. i already had dress circle tickets from online... they lost my call somewhere.:mad: oh well at least i got webster, ch, and montclaire. Now i just need to find foxwoods and get philly.

Back
Top Bottom