Canceled shows. How much are you in the hole?

All up, how much have Mozzer's canceled shows cost you?

• Nothing.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • $50-$100

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • $100-$200

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • $200-$300

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • $300 plus

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
None of the shows have been canceled, only postponed. If they are canceled you'll still get your money back (but only face value, if you bought from a scalper.)

I spent about $200 for each show (Borgatta and PNC)
I hope I ( and my friends for each show ) still get to use our $100 tickets. =)

where's zero to $50?????

I paid 13 bucks for beer and water at the first show, if you want to count that as 'in the hole'.

What happens if you bought tickets thru Stub-hub and a show gets cancelled.....how does one get their $ back?

not much - caught the rescheduled Boston gig last night and now just waiting on a Northampton, MA date. Luckily I was able to cancel my hotel there without penalty.

Can I count Vegas '99? Rounding the corner of the Mandalay Bay to where to the House of Blues is only to find hundreds of upset Moz fans was not a great moment, especially having come so far (at least Santa Barbara the night before was great!) But it was my first time in Vegas so I found myself some fun. And I returned three months later for TWO shows - all's well that ends well!

Rescheduled, postponed, whatever.

$95 MSG ticket
$150 2 x Baltimore tickets
$45 gas driving to New Jersey & back
$20+ tolls
$30 meals on the road
1.5 days of vacation days wasted (hey, I'm salaried)
$200+ recording equipment (is that cheating?)

Admittedly, I did get my refund for MSG, and I didn't buy the ticket to Philly (I was going to get it at the door). But still a colossal waste of time and, especially if you count the vacation time, hundreds of dollars. In fact, the only thing that hasn't been a waste was the $50 for a Wolf Trap ticket. I'd also like a refund for Baltimore, because at this point, a rescheduled date is just going to wreak havoc on the rest of my (non-Morrissey) schedule.

I only spent $86 (and that's including the ticketmaster fees.)

Yes.

But I skipped lunch for a semester to save for it. I feel bad for conning my father

DXS

$75 for ticket.
$800 for flight to New York
$500 for hotel in New York (4 nights)

And thats before they $1000 i spent in 4 days there - at least i got a holiday out of it.:rolleyes:

I didn't lose out much, but will have to pay to get back out to Philly if the show happens. Not looking forward to another long train ride.

Rescheduled, postponed, whatever.

$95 MSG ticket
$150 2 x Baltimore tickets
$45 gas driving to New Jersey & back
$20+ tolls
$30 meals on the road
1.5 days of vacation days wasted (hey, I'm salaried)
$200+ recording equipment (is that cheating?)

Admittedly, I did get my refund for MSG, and I didn't buy the ticket to Philly (I was going to get it at the door). But still a colossal waste of time and, especially if you count the vacation time, hundreds of dollars. In fact, the only thing that hasn't been a waste was the $50 for a Wolf Trap ticket. I'd also like a refund for Baltimore, because at this point, a rescheduled date is just going to wreak havoc on the rest of my (non-Morrissey) schedule.

My girlfriend and I went to Atlantic City anyway, mainly because they wouldn't let us cancel the hotel on short notice. We had fun. Would have been better seeing Morrissey during our stay though.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom