Baltimore canceled?

The main page is reporting that fans who lined up for the Baltimore show this morning were told that the show has been canceled. Since I trust y'all here on the forums more than the trolls on the main page, can anyone confirm this? The Ram's Head box office doesn't open until noon local time, which is a half hour from now. Can anyone confirm one way or another before I drive up?

Call the box office when it opens at noon. I kind of think it's someone messing around with our emotions. I think the website is ramsheadlive.com if you need the number. I'm going to the 2 NJ shows at the end of the week so this affects me as well. I will def be calling MD to make sure he's not sick again.

Monique

i found out this morning when i went to line up. but i also know the promoter and she said it looks like all the northeast dates might be postponed. meanwhile his publicists sent out an email yesterday about the tour resuming.

i thought his voice did sound hoarse at times last night when he talked in between songs. but now this is my fourth postponment this tour and i'm stuck in baltimore with shit to do and tickets for the rest of the week. not to mention those borgata hotel reservations were not exactly cheap, so if that show does get canned this truly will beome a nightmare.

Press release regarding concert dates
3 July 2007

Following last night's performance at Wolf Trap in Vienna, Va., we are sorry to announce that tonight's sold out show in Baltimore at Rams Head will be postponed. Morrissey is still suffering from the viral infection that caused the postponement of several shows last week, and it took its toll on his voice last night. He made it through the show, but by the end it was clear that he was in no position to sing again tonight. He will be seen by doctors again and an announcement on rescheduled dates will be made as soon as possible.

Argh, poor Moz.

omg, if AC gets cancelled it will pretty much ruin my life!!! :mad::(

I feel absolutely inconsolable. That's three shows gone, now there is only AC left. I have the feeling the rest of this tour will be cancelled/postponed.

It would probably be for the best. Let's hope he just pushes everything back a month or so, and we get a healthy Moz in the fall.

*sobs*

I feel so much more grateful for the 3 shows i got to see.

I feel absolutely inconsolable. That's three shows gone, now there is only AC left. I have the feeling the rest of this tour will be cancelled/postponed.

It would probably be for the best. Let's hope he just pushes everything back a month or so, and we get a healthy Moz in the fall.

*sobs*

I'm with you. I had tix for MSG, Wolf Trap, and Bawlmer, and plans to go to Philly and Norfolk.

Incidentally, did anyone else notice Moz look at his hand after shaking it with someone in the front row last night at Wolf Trap? It looked like he got slimed or something, and later, when he shook hands in that same general area (stage left, near Julia), he pulled his sleeve down over his hand first. I though that it was amusing, but maybe that's where he's catching these viruses. Who's the perp? :)

poor guy.

I gotta think that this tour is doomed at this point. Hope I'm wrong.

Incidentally, did anyone else notice Moz look at his hand after shaking it with someone in the front row last night at Wolf Trap? It looked like he got slimed or something, and later, when he shook hands in that same general area (stage left, near Julia), he pulled his sleeve down over his hand first. I though that it was amusing, but maybe that's where he's catching these viruses. Who's the perp? :)

Yep, we are all incubators. He puts himself in harm's way all the time. Maybe masks and latex gloves are a look to consider.

I know that's not funny.

ok so i left this morning from NY at 10 made it all the way to delaware to finally find out from someone home that it was postponed, then had to drive all the way back.....6 hours in a car, and no morrissey, I'm certain this is the worst day of my life :(

I was in the front row last night in Vienna right next to Julia and when Moz shook hands with someone towards the center, I think they must have cut him...maybe with their nails?! He was bleeding...that's why he looked at his hand & went straight over to the drum area & sprayed it with some disinfectant. Then when he went to shake hands over there again he pulled his sleeve down. I think it's because he didn't want anyone touching his open wound. After he threw his shirt out, left & came back on, he had a yellow band aid on. He was such a trooper last night. Being up close I could really tell he was suffering. He would face the drums a lot and I saw him coughing and trying to catch his breath...poor baby. Mozzer please take care of your health. We need you to be well. Love you!

I was in the front row last night in Vienna right next to Julia and when Moz shook hands with someone towards the center, I think they must have cut him...maybe with their nails?! He was bleeding...that's why he looked at his hand & went straight over to the drum area & sprayed it with some disinfectant. Then when he went to shake hands over there again he pulled his sleeve down. I think it's because he didn't want anyone touching his open wound. After he threw his shirt out, left & came back on, he had a yellow band aid on. He was such a trooper last night. Being up close I could really tell he was suffering. He would face the drums a lot and I saw him coughing and trying to catch his breath...poor baby. Mozzer please take care of your health. We need you to be well. Love you!

I love it! Disinfectant Readily Available On Stage is part of the rider! :D

Wow, I wasn't really expecting a real explanation. Thanks! Did you happen to notice what kind of jewelry somebody from your side of the crowd gave him during "You Have Killed Me"? He seemed quite puzzled by it.

Wow, I wasn't really expecting a real explanation. Thanks! Did you happen to notice what kind of jewelry somebody from your side of the crowd gave him during "You Have Killed Me"? He seemed quite puzzled by it.

It seemed like it was one of those rubber type bracelets for some kind of cause or that has some silly statement on it. lance armstrong made them popular a few years back with his bright yellow ones to fight cancer I think.

........there are two "L"s in the word Cancelled.

I switched from the baltimore concert to the virginia concert because the VA concert would be easier for my wheelchaired husband. Im SO glad I did because he's cancelled all the showed around that one. I feel so lucky, it was my first morrissey concert and I've been waiting 2 years to see him. My husband saw him in DC in 2004 and waited around to see him but he jumped in a pretty SUV and left.
Is there a special way to see him after a show or is it just luck of the draw? b/c my poor man's been through a lot of shizzit and the least I could do is try to get him 2 minutes with Moz.

Back
Top Bottom