[BT] Morrissey/Kristeen Young - Ann Arbor, MI - 5-14-07

We have been requested NOT to distribute the show as MP3...

And as unfortunate or inconvent as this might be, we need to respect the wishes of the distributers or else they may stop supplying us with the shows we so desperately crave

I know it sucks...but the alternative is that they take the boots and walk away

We really don't have a choice in the matter

We have been requested NOT to distribute the show as MP3...

And as unfortunate or inconvent as this might be, we need to respect the wishes of the distributers or else they may stop supplying us with the shows we so desperately crave

I know it sucks...but the alternative is that they take the boots and walk away

We really don't have a choice in the matter

i havent following the FLAC vs MP3 DISCUSSION, i'm clumsy about things
concerning pc's....i don't understand it anyhow/way

but if the FLAC clan requested it, than we have to respect, sorry bout my
not-in-the-know about this matter

thanks, but i cant get it work
so thank you a lot aron for putting up this show, and the explaining.

but i hope someone can make it availble for sendspace or megaupload,
and sorry to sound so demanding/unthankfull/ungreatfull

sorry

Hmm...

Check out a program called Dbpoweramp.

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/

With it you can decode the FLAC files into WAV files that you can burn.

Or use a program called Burrrn which burns flac to cd.

So putting aside mp3 vs flac and all that (once i've downloaded it i'll listen to it any way I want and prefer mp3, but i respect the fact of not circulating it or reposting it anywhere online in a way the original poster doesn't want), main question is whats the quality like?

As in what sort of bootleg might you compare it to, (eg "similar to malmo 2002" or something) .. reason being as i only have limited downloads (yeah it sucks) and seeing as the files pretty big I don't wanna download it if it's just not gonna be something I'll listen to, with all due respects.

btw awesome that someone is recording kristeen young now though!

If you download and install Azuerus (just google that word and you should find a version to install pretty easily), you then join up to the torrent site, and right click on the torrent you want to install. Instead of choosing "Save file to disc" as you would with a Megaupload type file, you choose "Open with...", and select Azuerus.

This should flag up the files and you specify a location to download the files to (i.e. desktop). Then it's just a case of waiting for the files to download. It can take a while with a file like this one where there are not many "seeds" (people online with the full file downloaded) and quite a few "peers" (people currently downlaoding the file, but who have not completed their download yet).

Once they're complete, you can play FLAC files with VLC media player (free download at www.videolan.org), or convert them to MP3 with a program like Soundforge.

Remember to leave Azuerus open as long as possible, until you have "seeded" (shared) the file to a decent "ratio" (a 1.1 ratio means that you have shared as much as you have downloaded).

I'm on a shared compurter - which is a pain - because I keep getting logged off and my torrent download keeps getting interrupted, hence the only file I have yet managed to downlaod is the imperfect list intro. Thec quality sounds GREAT thus far, but I'll have to wait til I've got one of the actual songs to confirm it.

Sorry if this has all been very confusing...I hope it helps someone in some way. I was a total novice at all of this a while back, but all it takes a few hours of reading up on things on t'interweb and you get the hang of it pretty quickly, and since FLAC seems to be the way of the future regarding bootlegs, its well worth teaching yourself. If I can do it, most anyone can.

I'm off on a bit road trip for a few days, not back til Tuesday, but if no one else has managed to work it out by then, I'll finish downloading it and if anyone wants an MP3 version, PM me and I'll convert it and email it to you. JUST PROMISE NOT TO DISTRIBUTE ANY MP3S ON THESE BOARDS. I'm just making sure the kind people who post these boots don't get pissed off :D

thanks for a great great show,great sound!!! to anyone having trouble downloading try downloading a new version of bit comet...

my bad i didnt see the sample listed, jumping on this now then, sounds good! just hope theres enough seeds to last it out, says it's gonna be 12 hours .. although now it's gone up to 23hrs as it's slowed down to 3kb, what?? :(

Aron - Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! :D

And for anybody having problems with the file posted on sendspace - I ended up having to register on that forum, and I went ahead and re-downloaded it from there. It's now chugging away just fine. I don't think there was anything wrong with the file, but I think you have to be a member of that forum in order for it to work. That's how it seemed to me anyway.

This is a dream come true! I assumed that my show would be lost to the annals of history but THIS IS GREAT! Aron I am forever in debted to you. :D

Yes it worked thank you so much. Wow what a night that was. Now if only I could find the Cleveland and Columbus shows.

Wow!!! What great recording! Thank you so much for the effort and time. "Drive in Saturday" sounds fantastic compared to the version they played back in 2000 in New York. Thanks again!

It´s not possible to download with bittorrent for me. I always get kicked out from downloading. Is it possible to upload this to megaupload - maybe in 2 or three parts? This would be fantastic.

hey, is it me or do some of these tracks have pitch problems? like they play fine at the begining but play a little slower tward the middle of the song? it happen to like 4 or 5 songs for me, anyone else experience this?

Back
Top Bottom