Boston Show

Iyar

Will Never Marry
I have tickets to the show tomorrow in Boston, at the Bank of America Pavillion, but I'm not sure how to get there with public transportation. Can anyone give me directions to the venue?
Thanks!

Take the Red Line and get off South Station. You'll go up one level and take the Silver Line. Doesn't matter which one you'll take there (SL1, SL2, SL3) as they all take you to Silver Line Way Station (one after World Trace Center stop). BofA Pavillion will be across the street.

On the way back though, I've seen huge lines to get back on. I usually walk to South Station at that point as its only a 15-20 minute walk. Beats waiting and a crowded bus in my opinion.

How are you getting to south station? If you are getting on the subway after 7pm, or if you are riding the commuter rail in anytime after 10am, you can take a bicycle with you, and from there it is about a 3 minute ride to the BOA. This is a great option, especially with the crowds afterwards.... you will beat the bus and walking crowds to South Station and have the T to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom