Boston Cancelled

I think some of the Bowie shows might have been that short.

For a while he was doing about 65-70 minute shows... with 16 or 17 songs.

My biggest diappointment was that this show just had so much potential. I can't go to MSG because I have to work. I am thinking of Girdle Beach but its a lot of money to spend if he's going to be having voice problems and that show might not happen.

Don't get me started on how Bowie canceled one of his concerts at Roseland in 2000 because of supposed laryngitis but "miraculously" recovered for another private gig that same weekend for his Bowienet members...But getting back to Morrissey, I PRAY he does not cancel on Saturday. I've been looking forward to seeing him again in concert since my first time on his last tour in 2004 when he was here at Radio City...

Last edited:
I don't understand why people are blaming Morrissey here, it was obviously that little shit Letterman's fault. We better start making effigies to burn in the street...

Coiff.

Oh, my god. Can we let it go? I've got a cold too. Crappy throat. It's going around. Moz is more pissed than any of us. Bad press, plus it's costing him money. Let's all just hope he rebounds fast.

I wonder if he flew back to the NY area and met up with the bus there? Could be where he got it.

I don't understand why people are blaming Morrissey here, it was obviously that little shit Letterman's fault. We better start making effigies to burn in the street...

Coiff.

Letterman is known for keeping his studio very cold. So, Moz should have known this. And judging by the pictures of him going into the studio with a jacket on, he tried. Maybe a space heater would have helped? Just goes to show he should have played Conan O'Brien. Plus, I would imagine that the demographics he was trying to reach to sell tickets are more likely to watch Conan these days as opposed to Letterman...

philly cancelled!!! *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* ......im so sad. and in shock. but..im trying to look at the positives. just gotta wait an extra week to see him. :(:(:(

get better Mozzy, PLEASE!!!

Don't get me started on how Bowie canceled one of his concerts at Roseland in 2000 because of supposed laryngitis but "miraculously" recovered for another private gig that same weekend for his Bowienet members...But getting back to Morrissey, I PRAY he does not cancel on Saturday. I've been looking forward to seeing him again in concert since my first time on his last tour in 2004 when he was here at Radio City...

I think you've brought up a good point here. Every artist cancels shows at one point or other. This is something some Morrissey fans can't seem to get their head around. I'm always reading about bands cancelling shows and in some cases whole tours.

I for one was very disappointed, i will get over it, he's STILL the greatest lyricist in human history.. Canceling Northampton seems to support the theory of there being something legitimately wrong as opposed to just a prima donna moment... However I gotta say I wouldn't have questioned it for a moment if he had just come out and said 'I can't do this today'. I say he could've handled it better, I'm not saying it isn't difficult doing all these dates and traveling all over, but he has a responsibility to us, as well. What i wonder is how long it'll be before he plays boston again, and if he does theres' no garuntee he'll pick that venue. I don't know about you guys but I only make 9.50 an hour add taxes, rent, gas, food, I spent a lot on that show and I think it could've been handled better. And as for all artists canceling gigs, yes, it's normal, however one must add moz does it much more than most, but like somebody said if he weren't the tempramental, murcurial being he is he probably wouldn't come up with the brilliant songs he writes.

:/

i have had to leave suddenly and ungracefully... or say something suddenly and ungracefully... things like that...

and i HAD to (often with my own demise as a result) but even KNOWING the problems it causes... sometimes i have just HAD to do stuff...

yah know?

i have had to leave suddenly and ungracefully... or say something suddenly and ungracefully... things like that...

and i HAD to (often with my own demise as a result) but even KNOWING the problems it causes... sometimes i have just HAD to do stuff...

yah know?

hey, you still going to the AC show???

I feel so bad for the people up North who got their shows cancelled, I can't wait to see Moz down here in Florida, it'll be my first time.

Hi ya'll, I barely got the courage to become a member after many months of lurking :p

I feel so bad for the people up North who got their shows cancelled, I can't wait to see Moz down here in Florida, it'll be my first time.

Hi ya'll, I barely got the courage to become a member after many months of lurking :p

I have a crush on Obama. :p

Back
Top Bottom