Boston Cancelled

you're kidding, right? you must be. if it happened, you would have made a thread about it called: OMG I SAW MOZ AT A BAR IN NYC LAST NITE OMG LOLZZZZ!!!!!! (okk, maybe not the lolz and everything...but excited!).:D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! guys.... OF COURSE I AM KIDDING! I was making fun of some of the earlier posters who said things like "he canceled because he was in a bad mood... because he was too hot..." (did you see the brazil or chile video -one or the other - where he was DRENCHED! and yet sooooooo good.)

My feeling is that he is resting in bed.

and Pandy I would have made the same exact thread and i would have definitely had my friend come up to the bar and stand as close as possible and start ordering drinks and i would have definitely opened a tab for Moz... and hopefully end up making out at the bar that night... or at least getting a great mud pack and asking moz if I could put his on... and he mine... while we walk around in robes and listen to good music. I would ask him to braid my hair or something in the hotel room... that is of course... if making out at the bar was still out of the question after a few drinks. :D

Suparni?? Is there a Chilean video??? WHERE!!! From 2000 or 2004?? Gee!! I want it!!

hmmm... maybe its not chile... wait a minute... maybe its brazil...
its not the famous and wonderful Chile video (the one with the GREAT audio)

I was just quickly skimming my unreliable mental catalog.

I will post a link here to the vid in one second... just have to find it... its on youtube.

love
suparni

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! guys.... OF COURSE I AM KIDDING! I was making fun of some of the earlier posters who said things like "he canceled because he was in a bad mood... because he was too hot..." (did you see the brazil or chile video -one or the other - where he was DRENCHED! and yet sooooooo good.)

My feeling is that he is resting in bed.

and Pandy I would have made the same exact thread and i would have definitely had my friend come up to the bar and stand as close as possible and start ordering drinks and i would have definitely opened a tab for Moz... and hopefully end up making out at the bar that night... or at least getting a great mud pack and asking moz if I could put his on... and he mine... while we walk around in robes and listen to good music. I would ask him to braid my hair or something in the hotel room... that is of course... if making out at the bar was still out of the question after a few drinks. :D

I see, you about gave me a heart attack there. Damn it would have made for a good thread though!

Suparni?? Is there a Chilean video??? WHERE!!! From 2000 or 2004?? Gee!! I want it!!

Okay... i have A LOT of vids... as far as I know there is no Chilean video. Check Passions Just Like Mine to make sure.... the audio of the Chilean gig I have is AMAZING though... so good... .i am sure you must have it.

that was 2000 i think...
I don't have time to dig right now...
but here... a vid of Moz hot where he did not wimp out and was super fantastic and since this is from Ceci... it seems right up her alley so i figure this is a good one.

i am not in a serious or librarian mood at the moment... so excuse me for causing two uproars... was just playing around :p:o:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryY_DCDaP6M

I was at this show with my sister. She took me to my first concert ever fifteen years ago when I was a kid. It was Morrisseys Your Arsenal tour in 1992. She has two kids now and never gets out. We were having a great time. He looked and sounded great. It may have only been twenty minutes, but I loved every second of it! I hope there is another show and that he is feeling better. I still can't get over how great he looked fifteen years later.

Honestly, I dont think his voice sounded bad at all; in fact he sounded fine. I guess thats the problem me and my friends had- we shelled about $55 apiece and it felt like Moz pulled an Axl Rose. We didnt even think his earlier comment about his voice cracking had any serious implications because he sounded great. I just feel like he could have soldiered on and he did the rock star thing of deciding if he didnt feel like doing the gig, he could walk off and nothing would happen. It didnt help that he left his band onstage for minutes after he stormed off and they looked clueless. It would have been the right thing to address his fans personally and said something along the lines of, "I'm sorry- I really cant do it tonight".

Morrissey's music has always meant a lot to me but no matter how much I love an artist, I wont defend them as if its my religion as some devout fans do. I think its kind of ridiculous to defend a musician or actor beyond a normal degree when you dont even know the person outside of their work.

BTW- the show probably wont be rescheduled. That venue only hosts shows for a couple of months during the summer. I've also dealt with that venue before as far as canceled gigs go and they basically lie for as long as possible about rescheduling to postpone the inevitable demands for refunds. Luckily for them most people are foolish and complacent so they can keep them at bay until they forget or wont bother arguing anymore that they didnt get what they paid for.

to all of you who were talking shit about soldiering on, apologizing for being sick, faking it, "he won't reschedule i didn't get what i paid for" slander and other crap... well personally I am not sure you deserve it but here ya go!

"Following the postponement due to illness of several shows last week we are delighted to announce that Morrissey's US tour will recommence tonight at the Wolf Trap in Vienna, Virginia. Morrissey was suffering with a viral infection that brought his show in Boston at the Bank Of America Pavillion to a halt after only seven songs last Tuesday the 26th of June. Following doctor's orders not to sing for 5 days it also forced the postponement of shows in Northampton, Philadelphia and New York's Madison Square Garden. The Boston show has been successfully rescheduled for this Saturday the 7th of July and all tickets from the original date will be honored. It is hoped that rescheduled dates for New York, Philadelphia and Northampton will be secured and announced in the next 24 hours."

:confused::rolleyes::p

to all of you who were talking shit about soldiering on, apologizing for being sick, faking it, "he won't reschedule i didn't get what i paid for" slander and other crap... well personally I am not sure you deserve it but here ya go!

"Following the postponement due to illness of several shows last week we are delighted to announce that Morrissey's US tour will recommence tonight at the Wolf Trap in Vienna, Virginia. Morrissey was suffering with a viral infection that brought his show in Boston at the Bank Of America Pavillion to a halt after only seven songs last Tuesday the 26th of June. Following doctor's orders not to sing for 5 days it also forced the postponement of shows in Northampton, Philadelphia and New York's Madison Square Garden. The Boston show has been successfully rescheduled for this Saturday the 7th of July and all tickets from the original date will be honored. It is hoped that rescheduled dates for New York, Philadelphia and Northampton will be secured and announced in the next 24 hours."

:confused::rolleyes::p

still waiting to hear from you haters! :D

Back
Top Bottom