'Black Cloud' single sleeve design contest

Re: *shakes head*

Have you read my first post?

I don't have Photoshop, can't submit any.

3717301707_72a6458c71.jpg

(That thing on the left is supposed to be this smilie: :D) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you very much mywar.
Your design is interesting. :)
thanks! i thought i would try to emulate the recent trend of using paintings in the sleeve designs. it's st. paul's cathedral being destroyed in the 1666 fire.

while we're all waiting for other contestants...

Hey Look at this extraordinary meteorological phenomenon!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

A :eek: WHITE CLOUD!:eek:

(Thought I'd post it, because it's not everyday you see exciting stuff like that, is it!!!)​

To TCM, About the Roy Chubby Brown (dunno him either, am googling as we speak...) book, couldn't you get Mr Boorer to memorize it? With Julia it might take a longer time..I mean Mr Boorer is mmmm closer to Chubby, no? :straightface:

I have a newspaper and I'm not afraid to roll it up and use it.

(Note that you could also solve this dilemma by just hiring Popa Chubby.)

*googles* :eek:

He's a big lad, isn't he? Although I'm not sure I'd like my name to be a euphemism for trouser excitement. :lbf:

I have a newspaper and I'm not afraid to roll it up and use it.

:horny::horny::horny: is it full of chips and cod? Cos like for Mr Boorer it might work really well then: pain/ pleasure, pain/pleasure...(With Julia though leave the greasy stuff out)

He's a big lad, isn't he? Although I'm not sure I'd like my name to be a euphemism for trouser excitement. :lbf:

He is, isn't he? Oh come on, nothing that we haven't seen before.
"Chubby" eh? Jesus! Didn't know, honest! :lbf:

":mad:Mr Morrissey would like to inform you that if you continue teaching rude words to foreigners he doesn't like, he'll have you imprisoned and whipped by Arturo with Julia's personal whip, and then you'll be deported to Rimini where only bad bad people who can't appreciate Art live.:mad:"

":mad:Mr Morrissey would like to inform you that if you continue teaching rude words to foreigners he doesn't like, he'll have you imprisoned and whipped by Arturo with Julia's personal whip, and then you'll be deported to Rimini where only bad bad people who can't appreciate Art live.:mad:"

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

:thumb: C'est un spécial "fête nationale" aujourd'hui, c'est la fête à Momo, on s'amuse, on rigole, allez hop je paye une tournée à tout le monde!

"Allez Rimini!":D

C'm'on Kewpie let your hair down! Rock n' roll! Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:horny::horny::horny: is it full of chips and cod? Cos like for Mr Boorer it might work really well then: pain/ pleasure, pain/pleasure...(With Julia though leave the greasy stuff out)

Pleasure/pain/Boz/fish 'n' chip papers...... Barking, I do believe you've listed your kinks for us. :thumb:

He is, isn't he? Oh come on, nothing that we haven't seen before. "Chubby" eh? Jesus! Didn't know, honest! :lbf:

Aye, an' the rest of it.....:rolleyes:

Pissflaps.

*packs an ice pack and a sun hat*

:thumb: C'est un spécial "fête nationale" aujourd'hui, c'est la fête à Momo, on s'amuse, on rigole, allez hop je paye une tournée à tout le monde!

"Allez Rimini!":D

C'm'on Kewpie let your hair down! Rock n' roll! Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[mode french on]
Merci bien, je paye une tournee en retour aussi, Vive Momo, Vive la Revolution et je leve un verre a sa sante, vu le communique de ce matin, il a peut etre vraiment besoin de ces quelques jours de pause. [mode french off]

Back
Top Bottom